Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Cannabis, Weed Makes Smokers Smiling Or Laughing. � - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cannabis, Weed Makes Smokers Smiling Or Laughing. � (195 Views)

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! / Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cannabis, Weed Makes Smokers Smiling Or Laughing. � by fineboynl(m): 11:15pm On Feb 19
My investigation from weed smokers reveal why it's so difficult to stop it.

Majority of the smokers start smiling after talking about 3-4 draws. Also They will laugh at any discussion even if it's not too funny to warrant such laugh on a normal. An happy mood.

I also noticed it gives force believe of themselves. At that moment they feel they can spoil the whole town and nothing will happen. They can even stop the presidential convoy if they can have a little backup and that why many of the criminal minded get harden at that moment. They will tell you a full community is 100by100 to them.

Those that are married or live with their babe Must take it every evening with or without alcohol.
Re: Cannabis, Weed Makes Smokers Smiling Or Laughing. � by chiiraq802(m): 11:19pm On Feb 19
The way you take explain am ehhh!!!

Come here, you dey smoke am. Nothing you fit tell me. grin
Re: Cannabis, Weed Makes Smokers Smiling Or Laughing. � by Aesthetical: 2:28am On Feb 20
chiiraq802:
The way you take explain am ehhh!!!

Come here, you dey smoke am. Nothing you fit tell me. grin
you sef notice
He’s high

(1) (Reply)

Joy As Two Sisters Give Birth To Infants On The Same Day / People With These Jobs Are Most Likely To Cheat On You / Free Business Seminar For Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.