Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Nigerian Economy Needs Serious Reform Because The Worst Is Yet To Come - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Economy Needs Serious Reform Because The Worst Is Yet To Come (118 Views)

Lai Mohammed: The Worst Is Over, Peace Gradually Returning To Nigeria / Nigeria’s Elections Need Serious Reform – EU Says / Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Economy Needs Serious Reform Because The Worst Is Yet To Come by horsepower102: 1:07am On Feb 20
I saw a documentary today about how Saudi Arabia the home of Wahhabism is rushing to diversify their economy to tourism, agriculture and manufacturing because they have come to the conclusion that the days of oil is numbered.

It forced me to think of where Nigeria is today with a growing population and oil selling roughly at $80 a Barrel. Yet unable to meet its obligations. What will happen when it’s selling for $40 a barrel?

We see the rise of electric vehicles and general electrification of mobility. This is fast growing and will naturally reduce the demand for oil. What will Nigeria do?

It’s time we as Nigerians forget politics and tribalism and come together to discuss the way forward. There needs to be a national conference to completely reform Nigeria. The days of feeding bottle federal system is fast coming to an end.

(1) (Reply)

My Prayer For Naira ... / Breaking: Abure Arrested For Attempted Murder In Edo / Senator Monday Okpebholo: Embraced By Party Faithfuls And Stakeholders As The So

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.