Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

It Will Favour Me & My Family Crew Member Cries Out On Twitter Over Hardship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Will Favour Me & My Family Crew Member Cries Out On Twitter Over Hardship (1272 Views)

How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family / How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia / A Nigerian, Orioye Owolebi Dares Donald Trump On Twitter Over Iran Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Will Favour Me & My Family Crew Member Cries Out On Twitter Over Hardship by Nonny95: 1:25am On Feb 20
This one never see anything. You can't eat your cake and have it. You prayed for it and you have it. Congratulations to you in advance for extra 7years of shege.

First frame: When it was favouring him and his family.

Second Frame: The great Tinubulation

1 Like

Re: It Will Favour Me & My Family Crew Member Cries Out On Twitter Over Hardship by Nonny95: 1:25am On Feb 20
Re: It Will Favour Me & My Family Crew Member Cries Out On Twitter Over Hardship by Parydelegate: 1:32am On Feb 20
grin
Re: It Will Favour Me & My Family Crew Member Cries Out On Twitter Over Hardship by Burob: 1:35am On Feb 20
Nonny95:
This one never see anything. You can't eat your cake and have it. You prayed for it and you have it. Congratulations to you in advance for extra 7years of shege.

Crying more than the bereaved all you Obidients?

Tinubu this, Tinubu that, hope you can keep up the momentum for the next 7 years o?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Will Favour Me & My Family Crew Member Cries Out On Twitter Over Hardship by Burob: 1:36am On Feb 20
Nonny95:

He should have voted for Gringory Obi abi?

Dey there dey wail, let your savior go & do vp for his Oga Abubakar Malu Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: It Will Favour Me & My Family Crew Member Cries Out On Twitter Over Hardship by gaby(m): 2:12am On Feb 20
This is still Genesis Chapter 1 v 1..

Revelation still far.

12 Likes

Re: It Will Favour Me & My Family Crew Member Cries Out On Twitter Over Hardship by apache4: 2:35am On Feb 20
Tinubu has failed this country in all spheres of life

2 Likes

Re: It Will Favour Me & My Family Crew Member Cries Out On Twitter Over Hardship by Blazebond(m): 3:12am On Feb 20
Nonny95:

Una never cry reach o,una go cry for the next 16 years because na una and Una ipob kingdom una go finally resettle to,make una go kill unaselves there.obi will never be president.
Re: It Will Favour Me & My Family Crew Member Cries Out On Twitter Over Hardship by bluediesel03: 3:18am On Feb 20
Blazebond:

Una never cry reach o,una go cry for the next 16 years because na una and Una ipob kingdom una go finally resettle to,make una go kill unaselves there.obi will never be president.
Yes,but you will be hungry in the next 16 years as well.and hunger will never leave you.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Will Favour Me & My Family Crew Member Cries Out On Twitter Over Hardship by Typing: 6:38am On Feb 20
Burob:

Tinubu this, Tinubu that, hope you can keep up the momentum for the next 7 years o?

Before that 7 years, you might not survive it. Cause the people wey dey suffer this Tinubu regime most, na them dey talk like you.

I can bet my left nyash that, you don't have any food in your Kitchen,except Garri.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Will Favour Me & My Family Crew Member Cries Out On Twitter Over Hardship by Sctests: 6:40am On Feb 20
Nonny95:

Na die him dey.

Nature must continue it's job of making stupid people die of hunger.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Will Favour Me & My Family Crew Member Cries Out On Twitter Over Hardship by jmoore(m): 6:44am On Feb 20
They claimed they dodged a bullet only for them to keep stepping on land mines by Tinubulation that is ripping them apart.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Will Favour Me & My Family Crew Member Cries Out On Twitter Over Hardship by ozo13(m): 7:06am On Feb 20
Plenty people just dey cap as if the thing no touch them or any of there family members. grin grin cheesy.
The three leading candidates all agreed to remove subsidy immediately they become the presido but in all honesty like the cushion effect Baba Tinubu was banking on like sharing excess saving to all tiers of government (federal,state,local govt) as FAAC failed woefully as almost all the governors and some federal executive guys are just stealing the fund and smiling.
May be Peter Obi or Atiku would have handled the situation better than Tinubu is currently doing.Baba got no balls to to ask his efcc guys block every avenue the guys are siphoning money.
And I also don't think Nigeria is ripe enough to float it's naira.A country were we import almost everything down to toothpick and ✏️✏️✏️.Baba economic team look very confused.
Re: It Will Favour Me & My Family Crew Member Cries Out On Twitter Over Hardship by Sctests: 7:07am On Feb 20
Blazebond:

You sure say Emilokan never kill you with hunger by then? grin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Will Favour Me & My Family Crew Member Cries Out On Twitter Over Hardship by amazingspiderma: 7:08am On Feb 20
They vote with sentiment and expect development.

Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.

When your children see you tweet in the future, they will discover how you failed them and will never respect you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Favour Me & My Family Crew Member Cries Out On Twitter Over Hardship by KingKO22: 7:09am On Feb 20
The only work of our Zikist from the East to be obsessed with Yoruba even every comments from a Yoruba is enough news for them.

You will open threads tire 😂🤣😀

That's one no mean say in 2027 Obituary no go still fail again and again 😀🤣🤣😀
Re: It Will Favour Me & My Family Crew Member Cries Out On Twitter Over Hardship by KingKO22: 7:11am On Feb 20
Sctests:

You sure say Emilokan never kill you with hunger by then? grin

The job Pandora Obituary gave you is to look for who is hungry or not?
Or you are just obsessed with Yoruba and you have forgotten how your people have been selling their children inorder to eat ? 😀🤣😂
Re: It Will Favour Me & My Family Crew Member Cries Out On Twitter Over Hardship by Sctests: 7:27am On Feb 20
KingKO22:

Or you are just obsessed with Yoruba and you have forgotten how your people have been selling their children inorder to eat ? 😀🤣😂

Na die you still dey las las. Ebi a pa e! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Favour Me & My Family Crew Member Cries Out On Twitter Over Hardship by Sctests: 7:28am On Feb 20
KingKO22:

Na die you still dey las las.

Ebilokan e!

Ebi a pa e! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Favour Me & My Family Crew Member Cries Out On Twitter Over Hardship by princepeter566: 7:38am On Feb 20
Such news will never make front
Tinubu till 2090

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Favour Me & My Family Crew Member Cries Out On Twitter Over Hardship by Streetdoctor: 7:50am On Feb 20
Burob:
He should have voted for Gringory Obi abi?

Dey there dey wail, let your savior go & do vp for his Oga Abubakar Malu Atiku.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Favour Me & My Family Crew Member Cries Out On Twitter Over Hardship by Streetdoctor: 7:50am On Feb 20
Blazebond:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Favour Me & My Family Crew Member Cries Out On Twitter Over Hardship by Streetdoctor: 7:51am On Feb 20
ozo13:
Plenty people just dey cap as if the thing no touch them or any of there family members. grin grin cheesy.
The three leading candidates all agreed to remove subsidy immediately they become the presido but in all honesty like the cushion effect Baba Tinubu was banking on like sharing excess saving to all tiers of government (federal,state,local govt) as FAAC failed woefully as almost all the governors and some federal executive guys are just stealing the fund and smiling.
May be Peter Obi or Atiku would have handled the situation better than Tinubu is currently doing.Baba got no balls to to ask his efcc guys block every avenue the guys are siphoning money.
And I also don't think Nigeria is ripe enough to float it's naira.A country were we import almost everything down to toothpick and ✏️✏️✏️.Baba economic team look very confused.

Re: It Will Favour Me & My Family Crew Member Cries Out On Twitter Over Hardship by Streetdoctor: 7:52am On Feb 20
KingKO22:
The only work of our Zikist from the East to be obsessed with Yoruba even every comments from a Yoruba is enough news for them.

You will open threads tire 😂🤣😀

That's one no mean say in 2027 Obituary no go still fail again and again 😀🤣🤣😀

Re: It Will Favour Me & My Family Crew Member Cries Out On Twitter Over Hardship by Streetdoctor: 7:53am On Feb 20
KingKO22:

Re: It Will Favour Me & My Family Crew Member Cries Out On Twitter Over Hardship by cicero(m): 8:09am On Feb 20
Nonny95:

Which one is the great tinubulation again?
Re: It Will Favour Me & My Family Crew Member Cries Out On Twitter Over Hardship by LordBillionz: 8:40am On Feb 20
Burob:

How is he crying more than the bereaved?
Who made the post on twitter?

Abeg getat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Favour Me & My Family Crew Member Cries Out On Twitter Over Hardship by Nice2023(m): 8:45am On Feb 20
Burob:

Before 7years pray to have a strong voice if not u might be among the wailers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Will Favour Me & My Family Crew Member Cries Out On Twitter Over Hardship by Yujin(m): 9:28am On Feb 20
May the cries of all those who had wished us evil in the oppressive government of Nigeria favour us and our families.. Iseee and Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Favour Me & My Family Crew Member Cries Out On Twitter Over Hardship by Blackfire(m): 10:12am On Feb 20
When you know something is a disaster you are prepared

But when you don't, hence the shock and disbelief

Anyway Tinubu 2027-2031

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Will Favour Me & My Family Crew Member Cries Out On Twitter Over Hardship by MrPOTUS: 10:43am On Feb 20
grin

His agony just began.

I must vote Tinubu next election cheesy
Re: It Will Favour Me & My Family Crew Member Cries Out On Twitter Over Hardship by Rahkman: 11:45am On Feb 20
Typing:

Before that 7 years, you might not survive it. Cause the people wey dey suffer this Tinubu regime most, na them dey talk like you.

I can bet my left nyash that, you don't have any food in your Kitchen,except Garri.
shortigboman weytin happen?? This one u just dey wail like this?? E be like ebi mpiawa azu don dey fire ur papa grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Seyi Tinubu be the next Governor of Lagos? / Primate Ayodele Predicts Winners Of Edo And Ondo Elections / Most Shameless Nigerian Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.