Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

It Will Favour Me & My Family Crew Member Cries Out On Twitter Over Hardship - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Will Favour Me & My Family Crew Member Cries Out On Twitter Over Hardship (1285 Views)

How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family / How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia / A Nigerian, Orioye Owolebi Dares Donald Trump On Twitter Over Iran Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: It Will Favour Me & My Family Crew Member Cries Out On Twitter Over Hardship by EmperorCaesar(m): 12:08pm On Feb 20
Nonny95:
This one never see anything. You can't eat your cake and have it. You prayed for it and you have it. Congratulations to you in advance for extra 7years of shege.

First frame: When it was favouring him and his family.

Second Frame: The great Tinubulation

This is the dumbest talk in the last 20years

That u even resort to attacking their human right shows your level of education on UN human right

I'm beginning to think we still have less evolved animals in out midst..there's no way a right thinkin human would attack others for voting their choice candidate, especially when they never come to complain to u and u could have just read through and pass

I can finally conclude that we have more retarded people in this country than we all think we do

IQ is geographically influenced, according to scientists and I think its very low at that side where the sun rises cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

26-year-old Nigerian Without Engineering Degree Invents A Hydrogenerator / Breaking: Tinubu Has Approved Creation Of State Police – Presidency / Ojukwu Might Have Been The Richest Man In Nigeria If Not For The War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.