Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! (24428 Views)

If You Fail This Test, Then Stop Posting Here / How Many Triangles? Please Help / How Many Triangles Do U See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by Beegrace: 12:56pm On Feb 20
just 3
Dynamicboss:
Are you ready to challenge your brain and put your visual skills to the ultimate test? We bring to you a mind-boggling puzzle that only the highly genius people can solve this accurately.

Copied!

Cc: mynd44
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by geokay777(m): 12:56pm On Feb 20
[quote author=Dynamicboss post=128544922]Are you ready to challenge your brain and put your visual skills to the ultimate test? We bring to you a mind-boggling puzzle that only the highly genius people can solve this accurately.

Copied!

Cc: mynd44 [/quote
10 triangles!
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by Dynamicboss: 12:56pm On Feb 20
unclemaths:
It is exacly 25 triangles. There are four levels (bases) each having 6 variations:
1 big triangle, 2 medium triangles and 3 small ones.
4 x 6 = 24
Add this to the big overall picture and you get 25 triangles.

Answer to the question everyone

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by francium001: 12:56pm On Feb 20
Many people here are misplacing a triangle for an angle

And that's probably something of concern to our educational system in Nigeria

There are 13 triangles in that diagram
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by Akalia(m): 12:56pm On Feb 20
Dynamicboss:
Are you ready to challenge your brain and put your visual skills to the ultimate test? We bring to you a mind-boggling puzzle that only the highly genius people can solve this accurately.

Copied!

Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by Pendragon001: 12:56pm On Feb 20
Dynamicboss:

Copied!

Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by Dynamicboss: 12:57pm On Feb 20
NPFLADMIN:
The whole thing and the first 3.

Modified: I think it's 24.

Thumbs-up
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by francium001: 12:57pm On Feb 20

And that's probably something of concern

Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by francium001: 12:57pm On Feb 20

And that's probably something of concern

Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by Sleemkay007: 12:58pm On Feb 20
Let me make this easy for some of us, how many sides does a triangle have? If you can answer this question correctly, there you have your answer.
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by Dynamicboss: 12:58pm On Feb 20
ImoleNaija:
I don gree.

Na 24

👍
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by DJMJ(m): 1:02pm On Feb 20
It's actually 30, the 25 came close, but he didn't take into consideration, those that span end to end
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by Thoceen: 1:03pm On Feb 20
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by Somy7617(f): 1:03pm On Feb 20
Dynamicboss:

Copied!

na 24 Triangles
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by Thundafireseun: 1:05pm On Feb 20
SweetDipBenny:
Use am do giveaway grin

lol

Ok
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by gigabyte13: 1:05pm On Feb 20
If na triangles you dey find from this very shape na 7
The first triangle carry every other triangles
The top part of the triangle carry three separate triangles
Making 4
Each lines of the big triangle
Gives another three triangles with each line drawn to its base
Making 7 triangles
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by Litmus: 1:06pm On Feb 20
9 ?
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by olympianares: 1:06pm On Feb 20

1 Like

Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by yewit37486: 1:07pm On Feb 20
Dynamicboss:

Answer to the question everyone

Yay! I got it cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by yewit37486: 1:07pm On Feb 20
unclemaths:
It is exacly 25 triangles. There are four levels (bases) each having 6 variations:
1 big triangle, 2 medium triangles and 3 small ones.
4 x 6 = 24
Add this to the big overall picture and you get 25 triangles.

Exactly.
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by DJMJ(m): 1:07pm On Feb 20
DJMJ:
It's actually 30, the 25 came close, but he didn't take into consideration, those that span end to end
I was wrong it is 24
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by yewit37486: 1:08pm On Feb 20
akwesenana:

Unfortunately, many people don't know what a 'triangle' is.

Remember, a triangle can contain other triangles, it's the outer sides that will determine that it's a triangle.
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by akwesenana: 1:09pm On Feb 20
yewit37486:

Remember, a triangle can contain other triangles, it's the outer sides that will determine that it's a triangle.
Yeah, I've seen my mistake.

1 Like

Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by yewit37486: 1:10pm On Feb 20
akwesenana:
Yeah, I've seen my mistake.

Okay cool.
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by Morbeta11(m): 1:12pm On Feb 20
7 triangle
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by vitalclues: 1:13pm On Feb 20
9 Quadrilaterals and 7 Triangles
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by EMETOALEXI: 1:13pm On Feb 20
Complete 24 triangle!!
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by insabarnur(m): 1:15pm On Feb 20
3 big Triangles gave way to 3 other triangles which make 6 triangles..

All those people saying 7, 18,, 25 and so on triangles,, are they part of this sphere?
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by Colson(m): 1:18pm On Feb 20
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by Pedyson: 1:20pm On Feb 20
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by Whatisurproblem(m): 1:20pm On Feb 20
Dynamicboss:

Copied!

1000, meet me in my house make I count it for you.
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by chexyincx(m): 1:22pm On Feb 20
17 Triangles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UNILAG Professor, Duro Ajeyalemi Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / Protest In Nnamdi Azikwe University Over Hike In School Fees (Photos) / English Word For The Yoruba Word "IREGUN"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.