Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,241 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! (24393 Views)

If You Fail This Test, Then Stop Posting Here / How Many Triangles? Please Help / How Many Triangles Do U See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by Killermamba: 3:17pm On Feb 20
Dynamicboss:
Are you ready to challenge your brain and put your visual skills to the ultimate test? We bring to you a mind-boggling puzzle that only the highly genius people can solve this accurately.

Copied!

Cc: mynd44
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by Automolite: 3:18pm On Feb 20
Krismas:
grin LOL
U see in life, things are sometimes not as they seem to appear
for instance, how many triangle does just one face of the great pyramid has?
Obviously..na why perspective dey for TD.

Make I answer ur question like this.
if I take the pyramid face to the left - 1
If I take the pyramid face to the right - 1

How you take arrive at 12 for the other triangle?
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by rolams(m): 3:24pm On Feb 20
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by VIKTO83(m): 3:25pm On Feb 20
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by Krismas(m): 3:28pm On Feb 20
Automolite:

grin

Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by Krismas(m): 3:29pm On Feb 20
Automolite:

grin the face of the pyramid of giza actually looks like this
do you still think the face is one triangle?
Also can u look at the left face of the pyramid and at the right face of the pyramid and call both 1triangle?

Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by Automolite: 3:36pm On Feb 20

Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by Automolite: 3:39pm On Feb 20
Krismas:
grin the face of the pyramid of giza actually looks like this
do you still think the face is one triangle?
Also can u look at the left face of the pyramid and at the right face of the pyramid and call both 1triangle?
First..that drawing na based on project, and in project u draw what u see.
Now based on wetin u draw, how many triangles dey there
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by Krismas(m): 3:40pm On Feb 20
[quote author=Automolite post=128554321][/quote] grin thats wot am saying, you cant combine 1,5 as 1triangle, then 5,9 as 1triangle and so on
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by Krismas(m): 3:43pm On Feb 20
Automolite:

First..that drawing na based on project, and in project u draw what u see.
Now based on wetin u draw, how many triangles dey there
grin i get. thats why i said TD.
you have to look at the pyramid not the drawing. sometimes, you even have to make a model of the drawing, to be able to represent it properly.
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by Automolite: 3:49pm On Feb 20
Krismas:
grin thats wot am saying, you cant combine 1,5 as 1triangle, then 5,9 as 1triangle and so on
Na where u wrong be dat.
1&5 represent base.
if u combine the two, u get a new base for another triangle.
Consider the definition of triangle bros.
How many quadrilaterals dey the figure attached below

Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by IronGalaxy: 3:51pm On Feb 20
Dynamicboss:
Final answer

Kudos to all who answered 24. There are brilliant minds on this forum
Damn, I counted about 10 lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by Krismas(m): 3:53pm On Feb 20
Automolite:

Na where u wrong be dat.
1&5 represent base.
grin i see 10
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by Automolite: 3:53pm On Feb 20
Krismas:
grin i get. thats why i said TD.
you have to look at the pyramid not the drawing. sometimes, you even have to make a model of the drawing, to be able to represent it properly.
I for agree with you, but triangle and pyramid are two different shapes. How u go model a 2D triangle?..no be modeling we dey talk, na "how many triangles" can u see /carve out from the drawing
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by Krismas(m): 3:55pm On Feb 20
Automolite:

Na where u wrong be dat.
1&5 represent base.
grin maybe u should tell me, what is the structure? is it a pyramid? a cone?
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by Krismas(m): 3:57pm On Feb 20
Automolite:

I for agree with you, but triangle and pyramid are two different shapes. grin okey thanks and bye
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by Automolite: 4:00pm On Feb 20
Krismas:
grin maybe u should tell me, what is the structure? is it a pyramid? a cone?
Very funny... because the square or rectangle base of a pyramid is for decoration..u dey call am triangle.
Even cone go look like triangle under projection
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by Succezcard(m): 4:09pm On Feb 20
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by kkk888: 4:12pm On Feb 20
25 Triangles

1 Like

Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by Richyfj(m): 4:24pm On Feb 20
6 triangle
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by MrJames007: 4:29pm On Feb 20
Dynamicboss:

Posted already. Check page 6
I for fail the exams be dat cuz na only 6 I see.
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by CluelessMODS: 4:42pm On Feb 20
Ketamine9000mg:
1 triangle
Olodo grin
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by Princeton92(m): 4:44pm On Feb 20
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by billagreen(m): 6:00pm On Feb 20
Thundafireseun:
grin

It is exacly 25 triangles. There are four levels (bases) each having 6 variations:
1 big triangle, 2 medium triangles and 3 small ones.
4 x 6 = 24
Add this to the big overall picture and you get 25 triangles.

Why would you do something like this, and you took this whole space to open ur yansh...
A shape called triangle can only have three pointed sides hence in the figure above, there are only 4 triangles.
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by korm2me(m): 6:05pm On Feb 20
Dynamicboss:
Final answer

Kudos to all who answered 24. There are brilliant minds on this forum
This is wrong you gave us a 2D image but the picture ok use for the answer is in 3D
Those ones u painted at the side are not triangle in the original image
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by Pharrell97(m): 6:28pm On Feb 20
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by nurudeen1234(m): 6:30pm On Feb 20
*Salam alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh Are you ready to smash jamb 2024/2025 exam then join this group class begins immediately join now !!!!!!!!!!
https:///GwBpOyclFEqIV20EUtSiis
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by Ketamine9000mg(m): 6:38pm On Feb 20
CluelessMODS:

Olodo grin

You wer sabi, abeg answer your own and leave me alone...... Over sabi wan kill you.
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by paskal16: 7:03pm On Feb 20
7 naaaa
Una too dulllll oooo
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by pensilpyper(m): 8:13pm On Feb 20
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by CluelessMODS: 8:55pm On Feb 20
Ketamine9000mg:

You wer sabi, abeg answer your own and leave me alone...... Over sabi wan kill you.
Pele. grin
Re: How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! by Lomprico2: 10:02pm On Feb 20
Dynamicboss:
Are you ready to challenge your brain and put your visual skills to the ultimate test? We bring to you a mind-boggling puzzle that only the highly genius people can solve this accurately.

Copied!

Cc: mynd44

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

English Word For The Yoruba Word "IREGUN" / List Of Courses Done In Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike / How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.