Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Ohaneze Warns Igbo Not To Be Part Of The Hardship Protest In The Country - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze Warns Igbo Not To Be Part Of The Hardship Protest In The Country (21903 Views)

Shettima to Nigerians: Amid hardship, protest in a responsible and mature manner / Igbo Not Silent On Nnamdi Kanu, Ohanaeze Tells Critics / Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohaneze Warns Igbo Not To Be Part Of The Hardship Protest In The Country by emmyluizzz: 1:49pm On Feb 20
Watianoengineer:
This is one of the reasons I don't pity the south east when they shout marginalization. They are not patriotic at all. Every region in nigeria is protesting the unbearable cost of living but they will rather sit down and look. If the protests works and the prices of goods and services come down they will buy cheaper goods from the market and reap where they did not sow. Peter Obi that they see as a messiah is worse than failure. His record in Anambra speaks volume. We will keep teaching you people political lessons

you are a very st*upid man i must tell you... I pray your stupi*dity
goes down to you generation so that your lineage is wipe out of the surface because of stup*idity

Rest in peace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Warns Igbo Not To Be Part Of The Hardship Protest In The Country by Idiko1: 1:51pm On Feb 20
I do not think Ndigbo are inherently stupid to join the useless protest. Nigeria can go to hell for the benefit of mankind.
Re: Ohaneze Warns Igbo Not To Be Part Of The Hardship Protest In The Country by 9japride(m): 1:51pm On Feb 20
pauljumbo:
ohanaeze is a crook organisation they also campaign for tinubu
[color=#006600][/color]

Wether they are crook or not, Igbos are not joining any senseless protest.
Did anyone of you protested in the marginalisation in south east?

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Warns Igbo Not To Be Part Of The Hardship Protest In The Country by EmekaA125(m): 1:52pm On Feb 20
benuejosh:
That's why they are increasing prices in the market at will.
Increase your own if you have the capacity.

So if I'm into yam business and I go to Benue or Taraba and buy 1000 pieces of yam @ #300 wholesale price and after bringing it down to South let's say Lagos or East, you expect me to sell it at cost price not minding the cost of transportation right??

Every damn product in the market added money and it's normal due to the current economic downturn.
Re: Ohaneze Warns Igbo Not To Be Part Of The Hardship Protest In The Country by EmekaA125(m): 1:58pm On Feb 20
brunobaba:
Whether my ibo brothers and sisters like it,this government go reach all of us,abi the ibos are also not feeling the heat abi?
tilumbu had votes in the SE,SS...did the goats and sheep vote for him
We're in this together,except someone is sharing food to only the ibos that we dont know about.
I voted for Peter Obi,I am Yoruba and i want a better Nigeria for myself and my children.
Once again,we are in this together.
Nobody voted for Tinubu in SouthEast. He got 5k votes in Anambra, got 4k in Enugu, got 7k votes in Abia. Even in APC States like Imo and Ebonyi coupled with Uzodimma and Umahi's rigging, Tinubu still failed woefully there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Warns Igbo Not To Be Part Of The Hardship Protest In The Country by EmekaA125(m): 2:03pm On Feb 20
Beolly:

Always trying to claim to be the victim. Who claimed Buhari was dead and was replaced by a Sudanese?
And??
Re: Ohaneze Warns Igbo Not To Be Part Of The Hardship Protest In The Country by EmekaA125(m): 2:05pm On Feb 20
dalass:
I just beg those who can make it happen for SE to go their way. They are not feeling this Naija at all. They protest when others are quiet, stay unperturbed when others are protesting.

Refuse voting when it's time to vote... Association is not by force.

The 6 geopolitical zones in the country can go their separate ways like USSR. Like UK left EU.

Ni biggie

Unfortunately Azikiwe was the opposer when Awolowo wanted to put in the clause for the event each region may want to go their ways in the future. undecided
Re: Ohaneze Warns Igbo Not To Be Part Of The Hardship Protest In The Country by EmekaA125(m): 2:07pm On Feb 20
Blazebond:
Nobody foolish reach igbo people for this country,them dey always feel as if the country need them,in their ignorance they don't know that it is the other way round,they need Nigeria more than Nigeria needs them and before you begin to vibrate in una usual stupidity let me tell you that a producer or marketer of goods and services needs a huge population to deliver and render those goods and services to,what is their population in the south-east? You ignorant people don't know that you need the Nigerian population seriously but una dey allow Una mumu ipob rhetorics dey deceive una.
Ekiti is bigger than SouthEast in population. Shey na wetin you wan hear ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Warns Igbo Not To Be Part Of The Hardship Protest In The Country by reXurrectionZA(m): 2:07pm On Feb 20
Only a foolish igbo person believes that ohaneze has our intrest at heart, although i support the no protest plan, ohaneze's is only trying to lick the asshle of whoever is president... no protest in SW favours tinubu, very well that is why the usurping ohaneze is advocating.
Re: Ohaneze Warns Igbo Not To Be Part Of The Hardship Protest In The Country by iyrojc(m): 2:09pm On Feb 20
Chiefpriestt:
Wise decision. When hunger twist their necks under 4 years of Emilokan shege banza perhaps they will get sense
We had sense. We warned you people but you all saw it as an IPOB move.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Warns Igbo Not To Be Part Of The Hardship Protest In The Country by EmekaA125(m): 2:09pm On Feb 20
poseidon12:
Well said. Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba have always ganged up against the Igbo. We should not allow ourselves to be used by any of those groups. Right now, the Fulani elites are not happy that they are out of power. They are cunningly looking for partners to help them clinch power through the back door (military). We should not fall for their game. How come they did not protest throughout Buhari's 8 years of disaster.
Yorubas be wise. Don't be deceived. No protest.
Those Northern power mongers don't actually know Tinubu. He won't give them the opportunity to come close. Even Shettima is being careful to avoid having any issue with Tinubu.
Re: Ohaneze Warns Igbo Not To Be Part Of The Hardship Protest In The Country by EmekaA125(m): 2:10pm On Feb 20
StarRida:
That's Arrant nonsense why advising the Southeast not to participate in the protests on going in west and northern part of the country "Are they providing palliative to cushion the affect subsidy removal from Tinubu's Government" had it been that is Obi who is the president what do they think will be happening in Nigeria now they most be stupid
Obi will think twice before removing subsidy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Warns Igbo Not To Be Part Of The Hardship Protest In The Country by Idiko1: 2:11pm On Feb 20
Blazebond:
Nobody foolish reach igbo people for this country,them dey always feel as if the country need them, in their ignorance they don't know that it is the other way round,they need Nigeria more than Nigeria needs them and before you begin to vibrate in una usual stupidity let me tell you that a producer or marketer of goods and services needs a huge population to deliver and render those goods and services to,what is their population in the south-east? You ignorant people don't know that you need the Nigerian population seriously but una dey allow Una mumu ipob rhetorics dey deceive una.

What a dumbass!!!
Re: Ohaneze Warns Igbo Not To Be Part Of The Hardship Protest In The Country by fergie001: 2:16pm On Feb 20
EmekaA125:

Yes. Do the protesting on our behalf. I will donate 20 bags of pure water through one of the mods @Ferg.ie001 to you protesters. More grease to you guys elbow with the protest until Tinubu brings down the cost of commodity at the market.
Hmmm..... Business acumen.

-

Re: Ohaneze Warns Igbo Not To Be Part Of The Hardship Protest In The Country by Maxtipulation(m): 2:20pm On Feb 20
EmekaA125:

That's if they foolishly vote Tinubu in for second term in 2027. Nonsense

So, you thought Tinubu won by the polls?

Same way he bribe his way into Aso Rock so, he will by next election

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Warns Igbo Not To Be Part Of The Hardship Protest In The Country by TheGift: 2:42pm On Feb 20
SirManuel:

https://leadership.ng/south-east-wont-participate-in-planned-protests-ohanaeze/

When did “Protest” become “Violent Demonstration” as used in the first paragraph of this article?

So people cannot register their displeasure with government policy in a democracy again? But people can obey sit at home? Ok.
Re: Ohaneze Warns Igbo Not To Be Part Of The Hardship Protest In The Country by TheGift: 2:44pm On Feb 20
EmekaA125:

Obi will think twice before removing subsidy.

At the very worst, I don’t think He would have removed subsidy on the inauguration podium before resuming His first day at the office.

BAT was probably high on the inauguration or on something else or both.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Warns Igbo Not To Be Part Of The Hardship Protest In The Country by DEDICATED29(m): 2:51pm On Feb 20
Watianoengineer:
This is one of the reasons I don't pity the south east when they shout marginalization. They are not patriotic at all. Every region in nigeria is protesting the unbearable cost of living but they will rather sit down and look. If the protests works and the prices of goods and services come down they will buy cheaper goods from the market and reap where they did not sow. Peter Obi that they see as a messiah is worse than failure. His record in Anambra speaks volume. We will keep teaching you people political lessons

This is more reason why we the igbos fight to be totally emancipated from this corrosive and antagonist union
Re: Ohaneze Warns Igbo Not To Be Part Of The Hardship Protest In The Country by ThunderFireAgba: 3:06pm On Feb 20
brunobaba:
Whether my ibo brothers and sisters like it,this government go reach all of us,abi the ibos are also not feeling the heat abi?
We're in this together,except someone is sharing food to only the ibos that we dont know about.
I voted for Peter Obi,I am Yoruba and i want a better Nigeria for myself and my children.
I'm Igbo too, and I pray this will never in any way affect you and your family. I wish you all the best and open doors for you.
We are really saddened by the way the country is moving but it isn't our fault.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Warns Igbo Not To Be Part Of The Hardship Protest In The Country by smileyoo: 3:29pm On Feb 20
Watianoengineer:
the most senseless comment of the year.
Igbos forced you to vote for the continuation of APC government misrule and hardship.
You want Igbos to join your useless protests that will not yield any positive change, or bring down the prices of goods and services.
Emilokan government had pleaded for patience and support of the citizens, that a better tomorrow is coming .
You have voted for him because you believed him to be a master strategist, so why not be patient with him ?

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Warns Igbo Not To Be Part Of The Hardship Protest In The Country by InvertedHammer: 3:53pm On Feb 20
SirManuel:

https://leadership.ng/south-east-wont-participate-in-planned-protests-ohanaeze/
/
Igbo people are migrants ably represented in all nooks and crannies of the world away from the prying eyes of envious government officials. With the naira in deep shit, forex inflows will keep many Igbo families afloat. When push comes to shove, many folks will organize giveaways for their kinsmen like during Covid-19.

We ain't tripping.

Let the wailing and gnashing of teeth continue.

/

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Warns Igbo Not To Be Part Of The Hardship Protest In The Country by brunobaba(m): 3:59pm On Feb 20
ThunderFireAgba:

I'm Igbo too, and I pray this will never in any way affect you and your family. I wish you all the best and open doors for you.
We are really saddened by the way the country is moving but it isn't our fault.
Respect.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Warns Igbo Not To Be Part Of The Hardship Protest In The Country by brunobaba(m): 4:00pm On Feb 20
EmekaA125:

Nobody voted for Tinubu in SouthEast. He got 5k votes in Anambra, got 4k in Enugu, got 7k votes in Abia. Even in APC States like Imo and Ebonyi coupled with Uzodimma and Umahi's rigging, Tinubu still failed woefully there.
I agree with you that the votes were rigged in tilumbu's favour,but then again,this issue will touch all of us as individuals and as a country.
Re: Ohaneze Warns Igbo Not To Be Part Of The Hardship Protest In The Country by searchlight: 4:24pm On Feb 20
thesicilian:

Because na only Igbo man get business abi.

Your logic is that the situation doesn't concern you, but at the same time you can't stop wailing online and begging offline.

But on a more serious note, this man here is making sense.

This is how a true patriotic citizen speaks. This one has put behind him the election loss and is already thinking of the future
Are you saying that the economic team made of yorubas are not good enough to stir the ZOO to a greater height?

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Warns Igbo Not To Be Part Of The Hardship Protest In The Country by searchlight: 4:31pm On Feb 20
Chukwudi4naija:
As if the election was not rigged. Everyone should protest and fight to rescue the country from wicked few who think the country belong to them.
Igbos are 5% and a dot in a circle. You don't need them to achieve anything in the ZOO. Go on with your protest, while we go back to the classroom with Obi to continue learning politics 101
Re: Ohaneze Warns Igbo Not To Be Part Of The Hardship Protest In The Country by searchlight: 4:33pm On Feb 20
membranus:
When have they protested before on national issues since the beginning of this nation? None, it is only the Yorubas and the Hausas that have been doing that.

We all know they have different agendas against the nation, so no one is expecting them to do so.

Also they are used to hardship, and we that are not used to hardship will continue to protest until the government do something about the situation.
Hahahahahahaha this one sweet me.

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Warns Igbo Not To Be Part Of The Hardship Protest In The Country by ceejayluv(m): 5:11pm On Feb 20
Watianoengineer:
Enjoy your political wizardry at ₦2000/£

3 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Warns Igbo Not To Be Part Of The Hardship Protest In The Country by cerpvad(m): 6:20pm On Feb 20
South East is tribalizing every Nigerians economic hardship as if we don't buy in the same market
Re: Ohaneze Warns Igbo Not To Be Part Of The Hardship Protest In The Country by BlissGod: 6:24pm On Feb 20
God punish you there if you cannot write igbo and continue writing is as ibo. To hell with your vote too, you people are looking for ways to kill an Igbo man by roping him in this stupid protest, I thank God that the Igbos are not feeling the heat, don't forget they're your major importers and exporters. E go hard for this economy to ever make him beg bread of #100 ode.
brunobaba:

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Warns Igbo Not To Be Part Of The Hardship Protest In The Country by BlissGod: 6:27pm On Feb 20
cerpvad:
South East is tribalizing every Nigerians economic hardship as if we don't buy in the same market
we do but the difference is our mindset. Business made more profit January and February than December. We planned and prayed to God to give us strength and grace to push back against the evil you Nigerians have supported as president. After Buhari failure, you still get mind vote a clueless fool called Tinubu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari To Split NNPC Into Two…plans Fresh Bid Round For Oil Blocks / FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holiday / Bayelsa Governorship: Ozekhome Says APC Has No Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.