Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Bandits Launch Fresh Attacks On Benue, Zamfara, Kill 10 Residents, Two Policemen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Launch Fresh Attacks On Benue, Zamfara, Kill 10 Residents, Two Policemen (6828 Views)

Bandits Attack Sabon Gida, Zamfara; Kill Village Head / Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers / Soldiers Shoot At Protesters In Zamfara, Kill Many, Injure Others (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Launch Fresh Attacks On Benue, Zamfara, Kill 10 Residents, Two Policemen by omenka1: 10:45am On Feb 20
shocked
Re: Bandits Launch Fresh Attacks On Benue, Zamfara, Kill 10 Residents, Two Policemen by chiedu7: 10:45am On Feb 20
Fulanis can murder at will
Re: Bandits Launch Fresh Attacks On Benue, Zamfara, Kill 10 Residents, Two Policemen by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:47am On Feb 20
I'm happy Tinubu is the president
Re: Bandits Launch Fresh Attacks On Benue, Zamfara, Kill 10 Residents, Two Policemen by Calitoscassius(m): 10:47am On Feb 20
Itiskdg121:
Nigeria my country.
Problems everywhere.

Please, let us assist the government to profer solutions to these problems.

SO SAD
Assist the government? The government caused all the problems. The government don't want the problem solved, because it doesn't affect them.
Re: Bandits Launch Fresh Attacks On Benue, Zamfara, Kill 10 Residents, Two Policemen by Calitoscassius(m): 10:49am On Feb 20
Tifnubu till 2031 grin grin Emilokan is working.

Come, where is helinues the 15k gateman in Abuja? I hope hunger haven't kpai him

helinues was supporting Tifnubu religiously. I wonder what helinues thinks of his darling Tifnubu now.
Re: Bandits Launch Fresh Attacks On Benue, Zamfara, Kill 10 Residents, Two Policemen by Mydazz(m): 10:50am On Feb 20
People who are agitating for secession were tagged terrorists but those who attack and kill in multiple places on the same day are called bandits,......
We are not ready yet, for anything at all
Re: Bandits Launch Fresh Attacks On Benue, Zamfara, Kill 10 Residents, Two Policemen by DestinyNigga: 10:51am On Feb 20
God1000:
Lol, cheesy

I can't believe the rate at which Nigeria going down everyday
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ You don't need to worry. Tinubu the Jagaban of Borgu, a technocrat who graduated with first class in Chicago university will fix Nigeria. Remember that he transformed Lagos to Dubai. He has already hit the ground running. Dollars will soon run to 5k πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Bandits Launch Fresh Attacks On Benue, Zamfara, Kill 10 Residents, Two Policemen by callmevirus(m): 10:52am On Feb 20
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

Hero Shettima will handle security

Benue stand up and defend yourselves

1 Like

Re: Bandits Launch Fresh Attacks On Benue, Zamfara, Kill 10 Residents, Two Policemen by DestinyNigga: 10:53am On Feb 20
Mydazz:
People who are agitating for secession were tagged terrorists but those who attack and kill in multiple places on the same day are called bandits,......
We are not ready yet, for anything at all

They should bring more military men to continue killing innocent igbos while dey leave their nyash open in the North. Very soon, North will be a no go zone!
Re: Bandits Launch Fresh Attacks On Benue, Zamfara, Kill 10 Residents, Two Policemen by stano2(m): 10:53am On Feb 20
oluwaseunamos33:
Bandits, why always Benue. Benue, can you guys defend urselfs?
Give the locals weapons and watch the NA disarm them the next day
Re: Bandits Launch Fresh Attacks On Benue, Zamfara, Kill 10 Residents, Two Policemen by DestinyNigga: 10:54am On Feb 20
Calitoscassius:
Tifnubu till 2031 grin grin Emilokan is working.

Come, where is helinues the 15k gateman in Abuja? I hope hunger haven't kpai him

helinues was supporting Tifnubu religiously. I wonder what helinues thinks of his darling Tifnubu now.

Helinues I know, is now swimming in crude oil πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ while Obi and Igbos are learning a lesson πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Launch Fresh Attacks On Benue, Zamfara, Kill 10 Residents, Two Policemen by Skillsnigeria: 10:55am On Feb 20
Hmmm
Re: Bandits Launch Fresh Attacks On Benue, Zamfara, Kill 10 Residents, Two Policemen by Urgent1Million: 10:56am On Feb 20
Ikobi has a population of over one million people, and ran away from bandits that are less than 100.
Issorait.
Re: Bandits Launch Fresh Attacks On Benue, Zamfara, Kill 10 Residents, Two Policemen by BrodaBenad: 10:57am On Feb 20
I'll keep posting what this pathetic clown said 🀑🀑🀑

Re: Bandits Launch Fresh Attacks On Benue, Zamfara, Kill 10 Residents, Two Policemen by JoeEeL(m): 10:58am On Feb 20
WHAT A CURSED COUNTRY.

ALWAYS ONE PROBLEM TO THE OTHER.
Re: Bandits Launch Fresh Attacks On Benue, Zamfara, Kill 10 Residents, Two Policemen by Emmanuel30a: 11:00am On Feb 20
ogododo:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/02/20/terrorists-launch-fresh-attacks-benue-zamfara-kill-10-residents-two-police-officers#google_vignette
Dead to the terrorist... Or Death to all the terrorist? The real terrorist are the one being killed... So, each and everyone of "you" here are terrorist...?
Re: Bandits Launch Fresh Attacks On Benue, Zamfara, Kill 10 Residents, Two Policemen by Pablodreay890: 11:02am On Feb 20
Why this tormenting with hardship everywhere…… This con3 need a strong deliverance
Re: Bandits Launch Fresh Attacks On Benue, Zamfara, Kill 10 Residents, Two Policemen by Emmanuel30a: 11:04am On Feb 20
God1000:
We don't have a proactive government that is willing to tackle the problem of insecurity in Nigeria.

Hunger will kill all of us in this country because farmers cannot go to their farmlands anymore
Wetin concerns you? If you don't want hunger, sebi you can buy maggi onga on konga or from konga...? Buy&eat maggi onga on konga, if you don't want hunger...
Re: Bandits Launch Fresh Attacks On Benue, Zamfara, Kill 10 Residents, Two Policemen by Drone95(m): 11:11am On Feb 20
Fresh attack every now and then, God where art thou, do not let this country happen to me, my families nd friends, protect and shield us always.
Re: Bandits Launch Fresh Attacks On Benue, Zamfara, Kill 10 Residents, Two Policemen by AuwalYusuf812(m): 11:11am On Feb 20
Let dem continue. State policing on the way.
Re: Bandits Launch Fresh Attacks On Benue, Zamfara, Kill 10 Residents, Two Policemen by jesmond3945: 11:29am On Feb 20
Re: Bandits Launch Fresh Attacks On Benue, Zamfara, Kill 10 Residents, Two Policemen by dododawa1: 11:30am On Feb 20
Their is God.
Re: Bandits Launch Fresh Attacks On Benue, Zamfara, Kill 10 Residents, Two Policemen by Itiskdg121(m): 11:40am On Feb 20
Amen.
I only want the country to get it right.
People are rally suffering
NairalandForumo:

You are very funny, how do you want to assist the government to profer solutions?

You think the government is not part of the cause of the problen....

They said Tinubu is the only one that can handle the north and Nigeria, see part of the result of his handling, I pray peace is restored to every region of Nigeria
Re: Bandits Launch Fresh Attacks On Benue, Zamfara, Kill 10 Residents, Two Policemen by Akinpresident: 12:07pm On Feb 20
oluwaseunamos33:
Bandits, why always Benue. Benue, can you guys defend urselfs?

Nobody have answered this question for me.
Why can't Benue find a means to defend their self since these attacks are unwarranted and incessant?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Launch Fresh Attacks On Benue, Zamfara, Kill 10 Residents, Two Policemen by Oceanfl0w: 12:32pm On Feb 20
I wonder why this people cannot defend themselves.

Nonsense
Re: Bandits Launch Fresh Attacks On Benue, Zamfara, Kill 10 Residents, Two Policemen by Gbadespet(m): 12:40pm On Feb 20
The FG should declare state of emergency in benue now,the killing is too much and at the same time e get thehand of insider......The occupants of the village knows much..
Re: Bandits Launch Fresh Attacks On Benue, Zamfara, Kill 10 Residents, Two Policemen by pacespot(m): 12:57pm On Feb 20
They say they want to create State police, I hope it won't take eternity for them to do that
Re: Bandits Launch Fresh Attacks On Benue, Zamfara, Kill 10 Residents, Two Policemen by Calitoscassius(m): 4:52pm On Feb 20
DestinyNigga:

Helinues I know, is now swimming in crude oil πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ while Obi and Igbos are learning a lesson πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
grin grin grin grin yess!
Re: Bandits Launch Fresh Attacks On Benue, Zamfara, Kill 10 Residents, Two Policemen by bigwig071(m): 8:56pm On Feb 20
When they were busy moving their soldiers to the east just to kill innocent people for go good reason una moving know say na how e go be for una? This is just the beginning.... the time yorubas gl start too dey their own still dey do press up e must dey hot for them...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rescue Abducted Students In Kaduna Without Paying Ransom – Tinubu Orders / Oshiomhole Accuses Police Of Killing Olaitan- Leadership.ng / When Lagos Big Boy, Folly Coker Was Heavily Disgraced |myemag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.