Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Presidential Jet Gulps Billions In Maintenance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Jet Gulps Billions In Maintenance (14275 Views)

School Feeding Programme Gulps N500m During Lockdown – Minister, Sadiya Farouq / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Jet Gulps Billions In Maintenance by Kollabo419: 11:32am On Feb 20
Nna mehnnn

For the first time I used to hear bad things happening in Nigeria BK boys ,bandits,unknown G's ,kidnapping etc never experienced any but this economy hardship issue ?
This one touched me cry

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Jet Gulps Billions In Maintenance by Horbar1: 11:33am On Feb 20
I think by now the masses must have come to their senses. If you like use sentiment, religion and ethnicity to vote in the next election.

Wait o, we're still in 2024 ?

Meanwhile, contact us today for your quality day old chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Jet Gulps Billions In Maintenance by Emman08: 11:36am On Feb 20
Nigerians need t ake more sacrifices to fund it's maintenance. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Presidential Jet Gulps Billions In Maintenance by aimmoney9: 11:37am On Feb 20
Dollar 1820 naira....... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Jet Gulps Billions In Maintenance by andy244: 11:37am On Feb 20
Ebin pawa oo

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Jet Gulps Billions In Maintenance by phemmie06(m): 11:37am On Feb 20
They keep telling us to endure
Re: Presidential Jet Gulps Billions In Maintenance by spiSeyi: 11:39am On Feb 20
This news is irrevalant, is the writer trying to insuate that the First citizen of this nation should not have an official jet.
This is a poor mentality, if the President walks bare footed with no positive economic blueprints upstairs the nation will still suffer economic woes. The USA, Russia, China, Morroco all maintained expensive presidential carade yet they are trieving economically.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Jet Gulps Billions In Maintenance by Brush1: 11:40am On Feb 20
StraightGaay:
All I know is that it will favor me and my family. Finish.

That country can’t succeed with such mindset, which is the issue plaguing that nation. It shouldn’t be just about you and family. Let’s think of the collective good of everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Jet Gulps Billions In Maintenance by Goodlady(f): 11:44am On Feb 20
Ogiame:
Now fellow sane individuals, guess what Chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu use the Presidential aircraft to do....

1. Visit France privately for his dwindling health.

2. Fly with the Presidential aircraft to AU summits and sleep away till they wake him up.

3. Use the Presidential aircraft to airlift the National Item 7 called Toke Makinwa to Dubai for “Climate Change”

Wasting billions of Naira (Tax payers money) on maintenance of a presidential aircraft that has not brought any positive news from the frequent round-trip.
You this Edo boy that look like Ologbotsere, when Britain catch you that you are abusing their puppet and toying with their sex-tool called Towkeh Markingwhy, you go suffer pass this boy!

Re: Presidential Jet Gulps Billions In Maintenance by simonsayz: 11:50am On Feb 20
How much is new one
Re: Presidential Jet Gulps Billions In Maintenance by Ogiame: 11:54am On Feb 20
Goodlady:

You this Edo boy that look like Ologbotsere, when Britain catch you that you are abusing their puppet and toying with their sex-tool called Towkeh Markingwhy, you go suffer pass this boy!
Fergie001, Nlfpmod,

Please can you get this person off my mention? I don't want to reply her back.

I will appreciate it.
Re: Presidential Jet Gulps Billions In Maintenance by faceland: 11:56am On Feb 20
It is jet.

Pastors and scammers have it. It is about $2.7m for light users not to mention a president.
Re: Presidential Jet Gulps Billions In Maintenance by Brushstrokes20: 11:57am On Feb 20
Self serving THIEVES are living lavish, yet telling brainless zombie / suffer heads to endure!💯💯💯

The shyyythole🇳🇬 is the stupidest joke on the surface 💯😂😂🤣🤣😅😅😁😁😜😜😆😆😀😀😄😄
Re: Presidential Jet Gulps Billions In Maintenance by Rossikk(m): 12:00pm On Feb 20
Very ignorant and foolish thread.

The president of Nigeria will NOT fly commercial and risk assassination.

The people suggesting it are hypocrites because we know that THEY would NEVER fly on commercial jets if THEY were the president.

Forum of loud hypocrites.
Re: Presidential Jet Gulps Billions In Maintenance by Chummynoni(m): 12:01pm On Feb 20
The president should shun flying out at the moment. For domestic transportation, the president should travel by road. You should endure the same way you advised Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Jet Gulps Billions In Maintenance by ufotunang: 12:09pm On Feb 20
God1000:
In this harsh economy, Nigerian leaders are so useless, all of them.
...abi...see the billions spent on jet maintenance and they will tell nigerians to be patient.. nawaoooo
Re: Presidential Jet Gulps Billions In Maintenance by ufotunang: 12:09pm On Feb 20
Nawaoooo.. and they will tell nigerians to be patient
Re: Presidential Jet Gulps Billions In Maintenance by tochez24(m): 12:13pm On Feb 20
God1000:
In this harsh economy, Nigerian leaders are so useless, all of them.

Nigerian leaders didn't get to office by themselves ⚠️

They were voted and rigged into office by more useless and hopeless idiots called NIGERIANS.

If you want to treat cut down a tree permanently, you start from the roots my brother.

Nigerian leaders has nothing to do with what is happening to us!!!!!!
Re: Presidential Jet Gulps Billions In Maintenance by LongT(m): 12:14pm On Feb 20
Feintline:
If this was Peter obi, the president Nigerians voted, I am 200% certain that he would do away with the unneccessary cash consuming jet for now and make use of our normal airlines.

Any leader of today's Nigeria who has the nation at heart will lead by personnel sacrifice and example to cut
Seyi tinubu puts on a wrist watch worth the annual budget of a local government to tell people to endure and have patience with his father.

You cannot be telling people to endure while you, your family and associates are hipping and hopping . That is madness.
Exactly my thought. We should lead by example.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Jet Gulps Billions In Maintenance by Nyanabo(m): 12:16pm On Feb 20
Disposed of them and fly commercial
Re: Presidential Jet Gulps Billions In Maintenance by StraightGaay: 12:34pm On Feb 20
Brush1:

That country can’t succeed with such mindset, which is the issue plaguing that nation. It shouldn’t be just about you and family. Let’s think of the collective good of everyone.
Rubbish, the yeast must be taught political lesson.
Re: Presidential Jet Gulps Billions In Maintenance by 3kay945(m): 12:46pm On Feb 20
Ogiame:
Now fellow sane individuals, guess what Chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu use the Presidential aircraft to do....

1. Visit France privately for his dwindling health.

2. Fly with the Presidential aircraft to AU summits and sleep away till they wake him up.

3. Use the Presidential aircraft to airlift the National Item 7 called Toke Makinwa to Dubai for “Climate Change”

Wasting billions of Naira (Tax payers money) on maintenance of a presidential aircraft that has not brought any positive news from the frequent round-trip.

grin
Re: Presidential Jet Gulps Billions In Maintenance by Jayhome24: 12:59pm On Feb 20
Inspirer1:
Keep enduring.... undecided

You people are just too funny this presidential jets have be an issue since Obj era till date we have heard of it severally from Obj up till Buhari administration and now you are all talking as if you are hearing about the damn presidential jets gulping hell of cash.

Na wah ooo.
Re: Presidential Jet Gulps Billions In Maintenance by lesson44: 1:04pm On Feb 20
This news is an indirects announcement. they are planning to buy a new jet for the president. They want Nigerians to know it not worth to continuously spent money on repairs of the old plane.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Jet Gulps Billions In Maintenance by AuwalYusuf812(m): 1:34pm On Feb 20
Interesting.
Re: Presidential Jet Gulps Billions In Maintenance by EmekaBlue(m): 2:16pm On Feb 20
What about the presidential yatch
Re: Presidential Jet Gulps Billions In Maintenance by georgeakins: 2:16pm On Feb 20
Feintline:
If this was Peter obi, the president Nigerians voted, I am 200% certain that he would do away with the unneccessary cash consuming jet for now and make use of our normal airlines.

Any leader of today's Nigeria who has the nation at heart will lead by personnel sacrifice and example to cut cost .
Seyi tinubu puts on a wrist watch worth the annual budget of a local government to tell people to endure and have patience with his father.

You cannot be telling people to endure while you, your family and associates are hipping and hopping . That is madness.

Go and rest!

Obi can only be president in your dream.
A dumb person who looted Anambra to a stupor
Re: Presidential Jet Gulps Billions In Maintenance by georgeakins: 2:18pm On Feb 20
Moneywirer:
Shame on Tinubu and everyone who supported him and still supports him.

In no time from now one dollar would go for N3000

Have you ever touched a dollar note before?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Oshiomhole Declares To Contest For National Chairman Of APC / Buhari’s Achievements Have Rattled Atiku, PDP – Lai Mohammed / Fulani Herdsmen Carry Out Revenge Attacks On Kogi Community, Kill 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.