Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Brand Newly Installed Hisense AC 1.5HP Not Cooling - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Brand Newly Installed Hisense AC 1.5HP Not Cooling (428 Views)

Please Help Fridge Not Cooling / My Haier Thermocool Genpal Inverter 1.5hp Ac Not Cooling / New Refrigerator Not Cooling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand Newly Installed Hisense AC 1.5HP Not Cooling by Zyzman: 10:35am On Feb 20
Good Morning guys

I just installed my brand new Hisense Inverter AC 1.5hp and it doesn’t cool.

I turned it on around 10pm last night and up till 5am it not cooling at all, my whole house is just hot.

It is a brand new AC, What could be the issue. Please help 🙏

Update:

The AC technician claims it’s a panel issue and it’s not advisable to open it.

I reached out to vendor and vendor ask for my details he will forward to Hisense that they will send their technicians.

Has anyone experienced Hisense technicians coming to fix their product? How long does it take? And what happens if they are unable to repair it? How long till they replace it?

I’m never buying Hisense again.

Re: Brand Newly Installed Hisense AC 1.5HP Not Cooling by VeryWickedMan: 11:01am On Feb 20
Voltage.
Re: Brand Newly Installed Hisense AC 1.5HP Not Cooling by TRADELYN: 11:02am On Feb 20
Was it installed without power?

Complain to the technician or get a replacement.
Re: Brand Newly Installed Hisense AC 1.5HP Not Cooling by Luther0luther: 11:33am On Feb 20
There could be leakage of refrigerant gas due to improper installation or the valve that delivers cooled gas to the indoor unit wasn't opened . Get an experienced technician to have rectify this

1 Like

Re: Brand Newly Installed Hisense AC 1.5HP Not Cooling by Ybholy(m): 12:36pm On Feb 20
U no get the number of the store you bought it from? You no get receipt?

Call them. They’ll send their technician since u can’t call the person that fixed it for u.

Room wey u dey since months or years suddenly becomes too hot 🥵?

Ndi mmadu sef 😌

Re: Brand Newly Installed Hisense AC 1.5HP Not Cooling by Enddy50ty(m): 4:29pm On Feb 20
I think this issue of not cooling might be peculiar with inverter A/C.
My guy same issue with his brand new inverter A/C he bought directly from LG store in Surulere, even though it was installed by an LG A/C technician, the problem persisted even after they changed technician.

Not until the product itself was changed before it started cooling
Re: Brand Newly Installed Hisense AC 1.5HP Not Cooling by Zyzman: 4:44pm On Feb 28
VeryWickedMan:
Voltage.

I tapped it connection from the changeover side.
Could that be the issue?

(1) (Reply)

Uk Used Samsung A71 Dual Sim 160k / Samsung Note20 Ultra 256GB / U.k Sims And U.s Number 2 In 1 Sims For Sale,call 080-34489191 For New Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.