Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

FG Begins Payment Of Wage Award For November - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Begins Payment Of Wage Award For November (16721 Views)

Tinubu Approves ₦35,000 Wage Award To Civil Servants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Begins Payment Of Wage Award For November by omenka1: 12:10pm On Feb 20
Seems fg is threatened by the proposed protest by the toothless NLC
Re: FG Begins Payment Of Wage Award For November by ufotunang: 12:11pm On Feb 20
All this is because NLC labour wanted to go on protest and strike...
Re: FG Begins Payment Of Wage Award For November by Ade1177: 12:14pm On Feb 20
Noniblaq:
Omo this Nigeria is not for the weak o. If you no get strength to face was ahead better Japa o, before you japa make sure say you dress well o, make oyibo immigration no send you back home. Check my profile thread for quality vintage shirts that will blow your mind

Japa with 30 thousand naira abi
Re: FG Begins Payment Of Wage Award For November by adecz: 12:19pm On Feb 20
The workers have been surviving on
fresh harmattan winds and fresh air
since November abi❓❓❓
Re: FG Begins Payment Of Wage Award For November by Kilometres: 12:27pm On Feb 20
Ogiame:
A responsible government should not be forced to do the right thing and make life easier for its inhabitants.... However, I admire Nkeiruka Onyejeocha, Minister of State for Labour, for being proactive in times like these.

The Lagos-Ibadan Express Media would not credit her in the same way that they did with the besieged Minister of Interior, Hon. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo.

What did she do?

Delivered the message of the govt to resume payment?

Or forced the govt to start paying?

What exactly should she be commended for I'm confused?

2 Likes

Re: FG Begins Payment Of Wage Award For November by amAZEing: 12:28pm On Feb 20
Islie:

https://punchng.com/just-in-fg-begins-payment-of-wage-award-for-november/?amp

Satanic people in position of leadership breed evil devilish acts
Re: FG Begins Payment Of Wage Award For November by Kilometres: 12:31pm On Feb 20
Chummynoni:
Most Nigerians dont understand how Tulubu is ruddering the Economy. All this payments they are making now is from printed naira notes. Nigeria at the moment is not earning any money, ask yourselves where this money is coming from to make payments. A time is coming where Naira notes will be like paper we will be picking on the floor. All thanks to the billions of naira being printed every single day. Advise to tulubu, you have to probe every single persons involved in bullhari administration. They call you jagaban, proof that name to all Nigerians that you are truly jagaban. You have nothing to lose, you are old and a veteran in Nigerian politics. Do this for me, do this for you, do this for all Nigerians. Let them vomit all the money they swallowed and watch Nigeria bounce back on the path of prosperity.

Printed naira notes?

Na cash them they pay?

It's time to change the engine oil of your brain

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Payment Of Wage Award For November by Bimpe29: 12:32pm On Feb 20
I have gotten mine as well but no fuss about that. The value of that money is no longer the same when it should have been paid since last year.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of Wage Award For November by Edipet(m): 12:35pm On Feb 20
dealhunter:
it's true....I got my around 2am.
do me launch please. #300 is okay
Re: FG Begins Payment Of Wage Award For November by Chummynoni(m): 12:42pm On Feb 20
Kilometres:

Printed naira notes?

Na cash them they pay?

It's time to change the engine oil of your brain
you are a fool if you cant opine your point without insult. You need to learn more on electronic money and how it is being calculated. Stupid idiot. Can you spend your E-money without the involvement of commercial bank either directly or indirectly? In a way or the other, you exchange with physical cash. You are ignorant and a dunce. Go argue with an illiterate like You. I am a wrong pick.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of Wage Award For November by Kilometres: 12:47pm On Feb 20
Chummynoni:
you are a fool if you cant opine your point without insult. You need to learn more on electronic money and how it is being calculated. Stupid idiot. Can you spend your E-money without the involvement of commercial bank either directly or indirectly? In a way or the other, you exchange with physical cash. You are ignorant and a dunce. Go argue with an illiterate like You. I am a wrong pick.

So, by your logic...

fg will print naira note
Give it to commercial bank to hold for them in advance.
Then send electronically to workers to go and collect from commercial banks.

You still need to change the engine oil
Re: FG Begins Payment Of Wage Award For November by Winning123: 12:49pm On Feb 20
Ogiame:
A responsible government should not be forced to do the right thing and make life easier for its inhabitants.... However, I admire Nkeiruka Onyejeocha, Minister of State for Labour, for being proactive in times like these.

The Lagos-Ibadan Express Media would not credit her in the same way that they did with the besieged Minister of Interior, Hon. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo.

You are spewing rubbish. Government can only pay out money they have. Or do you want them to be printing money just like previous regime which lead to the current inflation and high cost of living in Nigeria
Re: FG Begins Payment Of Wage Award For November by Chummynoni(m): 12:53pm On Feb 20
Kilometres:

So, by your logic...

fg will print naira note
Give it to commercial bank to hold for them in advance.
Then send electronically to workers to go and collect from commercial banks.

You still need to change the engine oil
you are a fool and i think you need a tutor to teach you how velocity of money works. You are a dunce and teaching you wont change anything. I would have taken my time to lecture you if you were taught by whomever how to engage people in conversations.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of Wage Award For November by Ogiame: 12:54pm On Feb 20
Winning123:

You are spewing rubbish. Government can only pay out money they have. Or do you want them to be printing money just like previous regime which lead to the current inflation and high cost of living in Nigeria
Are you done?

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Payment Of Wage Award For November by kripen(m): 12:59pm On Feb 20
Can't they mention the ministry....
Re: FG Begins Payment Of Wage Award For November by NaijaSumigan: 1:09pm On Feb 20
Goodlady:

You aren't human so there's nothing to remember you for!
I gave facts. When you are protesting, drag along ya state governors. It's not Tinubu that's governing ya states.

Sorry, not all humans worth talking to.

Take care of yourself!
Re: FG Begins Payment Of Wage Award For November by uba1991: 1:26pm On Feb 20
If they hear NLC want go on strike they will give you one month until another strike is declared.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of Wage Award For November by AdunniDavid: 1:27pm On Feb 20
Those that said they have received their own wage award for November, please which ministry?
Re: FG Begins Payment Of Wage Award For November by AdunniDavid: 1:30pm On Feb 20
Those that said they HV received their own wage award for November, please which ministry?
Re: FG Begins Payment Of Wage Award For November by RosyIsBlessed: 2:44pm On Feb 20
How much did they pay
Re: FG Begins Payment Of Wage Award For November by Goodlady(f): 5:03pm On Feb 20
NaijaSumigan:

Sorry, not all humans worth talking to.

Take care of yourself!
Cos you aren't human being naa. Oya keep barking!

Re: FG Begins Payment Of Wage Award For November by basseeafricana: 7:58pm On Feb 20
Islie:

https://punchng.com/just-in-fg-begins-payment-of-wage-award-for-november/?amp
99% of civil servants have not received. Just a random payment.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of Wage Award For November by ObiOkpor(m): 4:21pm On Feb 21
Bloody liars!
Which FG workers received November wage award?
My October wage was paid last week Tuesday..
No news of November
Re: FG Begins Payment Of Wage Award For November by dealhunter(m): 5:23pm On Feb 21
ObiOkpor:
Bloody liars!
No news of November
eather you are giving wrong info,or ur bank dey do you strong thing,or ur village people are after ur progress,, because,I received oct wage award early January, November wage award was paid yesterday around 2am, finally, December wage award was paid today around 10am.....
Re: FG Begins Payment Of Wage Award For November by dealhunter(m): 5:24pm On Feb 21
AdunniDavid:
Those that said they HV received their own wage award for November, please which ministry?
ministry of communication, NIPOST,I have received November and December, between yesterday and today....

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Payment Of Wage Award For November by sekem: 7:21pm On Feb 21
ObiOkpor:
Bloody liars!
No news of November

I have received for the months of November and December.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Payment Of Wage Award For November by sekem: 7:22pm On Feb 21
RosyIsBlessed:
How much did they pay

35k per month.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Payment Of Wage Award For November by ObiOkpor(m): 10:46pm On Feb 21
dealhunter:
eather you are giving wrong info,or ur bank dey do you strong thing,or ur village people are after ur progress,, because,I received oct wage award early January, November wage award was paid yesterday around 2am, finally, December wage award was paid today around 10am.....
Hnnmmm. Village people aren't after me o..
Na first bank. Which organization please?
Re: FG Begins Payment Of Wage Award For November by ObiOkpor(m): 10:51pm On Feb 21
sekem:

I have received for the months of November and December.
Nothing heard from my end..
Re: FG Begins Payment Of Wage Award For November by dealhunter(m): 11:51pm On Feb 21
ObiOkpor:

Hnnmmm. Village people aren't after me o..
Na first bank. Which organization please?
I'm using first bank as well, NIPOST and you?
Re: FG Begins Payment Of Wage Award For November by AdunniDavid: 10:19am On Feb 22
dealhunter:
ministry of communication, NIPOST,I have received November and December, between yesterday and today....
. Thanks for the reply. I HV received mine too yesterday for November and December.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Government Projects In Rivers State List And Locations / El-rufai: Saraki Led Senate Is The Worst In The History Of Nigeria / Who Says Pantami Should Resign? - DailyTrust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.