Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders (35303 Views)

France Defiant, Insists Niger Military Junta Cannot Expel Its Ambassador / Video Of Guinean President Mamady Doumbouya And His Security Officers / Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders by masseratti: 2:52pm On Feb 20
To those celebrating this.. It's either most of you guys are no educated at all.. The military junta.. That has been there since 2021 only changed his prime minister and other ministers... This is not a coup nor change of government to put it in the right word, it's cabinet reshuffle or dissolution of cabinet by the junta.. Jeez make una dey read nau Haba.

2 Likes

Re: Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders by BBIA: 2:54pm On Feb 20
Paraman:
Mali, Burkina Faso and Niger will finally have access to the sea
you are wicked grin
Re: Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders by Spartachizzy: 2:54pm On Feb 20
masseratti:
una no go school?
MEANING
Re: Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders by gabicon: 2:54pm On Feb 20
FuglyGurl:

https://www.arise.tv/guinean-military-junta-dissolves-government-seals-countrys-borders/

I'm not sure why people support coups, if we look across Africa over time, we will realise that coup government haven't made the lives of citizens of any country better. Coup starts with them selling hope of a better future, then they taste the resources of the country, after which normalizaton occurs. Africa needs to find better ways of governing themselves and this better way starts with the administration of criminal justice.
Re: Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders by 43Ronin: 2:54pm On Feb 20
Ebinpawo1:
God when shall it be in Nigeria...?
When shall out gallant men rise up to the occasion...?
That seems to be our last hope now..
How cowardly are you to mention military take over?,?,? are you not tired of your suffering? The military is anoda elite arm of govt na d same padi padi men. If you really want things to be better once and for all you need to come out and do the needful. The revolution has to be from the people to have real change. Like the people of Sudan. They removed Bashir alaasad thru a revolution, d military quickly took over promising to bring stability & democracy, 2 years no signs of democracy, they started another revolution... na so e suppose be.
Re: Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders by BBIA: 2:55pm On Feb 20
Parydelegate:
Omo...it is well o.

We don't pray for military take over...but the way things are going eh. Mk I no tok.

I don live with military before.

no ever pray for that thing.
Re: Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders by beyondPen(m): 2:56pm On Feb 20
Justiceleague1:

Alawada ni tinubu yen...o wa completely clueless patapata ..

Thats not my concern

What am saying is that you dont allow other downgrade us because of Tinubu. Tinubu can defend himself.

Imagine i Yoruba guy telling me Obi is 40years and a youth. I shook my head.

Among the three tribes na we easy to fool because of this so-called education and tolerance we have.

Naija politics is not as most of you sees it.
Re: Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders by BBIA: 2:56pm On Feb 20
Chimarto:

I tells you, I pity ECOWAS, if Guinea, Mail, Niger and 2 others leave ECOWAS which one come remain?
Wetin Nigeria the benefit from Ecowas sef? undecided
Re: Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders by trutht828: 2:58pm On Feb 20
Ebinpawo1:

Hope? Are you plain stupid or you love fooling yourself?

You expect a morally rotten, financially corrupt military to be your last hope if they take over power?

Boy, you are stupid
Re: Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders by Emekaonline: 3:00pm On Feb 20
Paraman:
Mali, Burkina Faso and Niger will finally have access to the sea

It is really not what you pray for that matters but what God in His Wisdom desires to enforce. Thank God people like you can only ask but have no power to implement any matter of life and death. Many ignoramuses never wished for Buhari to make it when he was sick but God had the final say. Buhari is alive and living today while many of them are even long gone to the great beyond.
Re: Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders by Emekaonline: 3:03pm On Feb 20
Ebinpawo1:

May be by the time you and your likeminded haters are forever gone and forgotten while Nigeria is enjoying and developing further
Re: Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders by Charly68: 3:12pm On Feb 20
Very stupid despot; what has he achieved since he took over in 2021 ? Just bragging up and down with no achievements
Re: Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders by Btruth: 3:14pm On Feb 20
....time to reset some brains.
Re: Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders by lexy2014: 3:17pm On Feb 20
Artscollection:

Iam pained that emilikon is putting the entire yoruba race into a difficult situation but we sure know that most enlightened yorubas where never in support of this fuckery. The guy at the helm of affairs knows that he can't do nothing only his supporters are the ones living in there dreams.

unfortunately and surprisingly, many "enlightened" yorubas were at the fore front of supporting Tinubu before and after the election riding on the wave of ethnic sentiments instead of clear and obvious facts that laid before everybody's eyes
Re: Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders by CapitalBank: 3:19pm On Feb 20
Blazebond:
This is the dream of obidioots,they are always seeking the downfall of tinubu government because their fraudulent importer messiah (obi) lost woefully at the last elections, people with zero brain, people with zombie mentality.if obi spit for ground them ready pack am lick and say e sweet.
Are you done? Log off and go buy food at expensive prices. Fooollll
Re: Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders by lexy2014: 3:20pm On Feb 20
masseratti:
To those celebrating this.. It's either most of you guys are no educated at all.. The military junta.. That has been there since 2021 only changed his prime minister and other ministers... This is not a coup nor change of government to put it in the right word, it's cabinet reshuffle or dissolution of cabinet by the junta.. Jeez make una dey read nau Haba.

there is nothing wrong with military rule and there is nothing wrong civilian rule. in fact, there is nothing wrong with any system of government. what is wrong is the practitioners of these systems of government. the greed, corruption and intoxication that comes from holding power is what corrupts every system of government

1 Like

Re: Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders by lexy2014: 3:24pm On Feb 20
Blazebond:
This is the dream of obidioots,they are always seeking the downfall of tinubu government because their fraudulent importer messiah (obi) lost woefully at the last elections, people with zero brain, people with zombie mentality.if obi spit for ground them ready pack am lick and say e sweet.

is it those "seeking the downfall of tinubu government" that are responsible for the failure of Tinubus failure so far?

how have you been faring with the economic situation and the inflation instigated by Tinubu's lack of ideas as to how to govern Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders by lexy2014: 3:25pm On Feb 20
EmperorCaesar:

That u even had to talk about a very unrelated thing just shows most of u here lack focus and attention to details

If na like this the leaders of tomorrow dey reason, be like we gat skip to next tomorrow cheesy cheesy cheesy

See human brain as e dey process shit

For those dummies that think military takeover is the best...U are are confused than those who really believe dragons exist

how is what he said unrelated?

if you say military takeover is not th best, how is the situation under Tinubu any better?
Re: Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders by robinfemi: 3:25pm On Feb 20
Hungerbadoo:
I like your signature
thanks man
Re: Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders by fuck419: 3:26pm On Feb 20
Blazebond:

Always remember that 4 fingers are pointing at you each time you come out to talk nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders by ThunderFireAgba: 3:28pm On Feb 20
Blazebond:
cc: Seun
cc: Obinoscopy
cc: Nlfpmod
Rule 2
Rule 3
Rule 17
Rule 21.
Indefinite ban. This moniker has been constituting nuisance on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders by aestake: 3:29pm On Feb 20
EmperorCaesar:

That u even had to talk about a very unrelated thing just shows most of u here lack focus and attention to details

If na like this the leaders of tomorrow dey reason, be like we gat skip to next tomorrow cheesy cheesy cheesy

See human brain as e dey process shit

For those dummies that think military takeover is the best...U are are confused than those who really believe dragons exist
Tinubu take-over is what again?
Re: Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders by 43Ronin: 3:30pm On Feb 20
gabicon:

I'm not sure why people support coups, if we look across Africa over time, we will realise that coup government haven't made the lives of citizens of any country better. Coup starts with them selling hope of a better future, then they taste the resources of the country, after which normalizaton occurs. Africa needs to find better ways of governing themselves and this better way starts with the administration of criminal justice.
Most African people dont care about governance. They don't participate, demand accountability and take their country seriously. Democracy in its real form destroys the thriving of. coup because it will dissolves power to the local federating units- council, LGA, State Gov, Federal. There's no central Power to usurp as each region/state can function independently irrespective of central[i] "leadership"[/i]. They control their resources & security internally. While the central leadership protects external security.
Re: Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders by UniQue84: 3:41pm On Feb 20
beyondPen:

Mr Yoruba or not

Hope you use the same energy to defend your tribe and culture when others downgrade it.

If any one want to insult Tinubu they can go ahead but use Yoruba to insult Tinubu we dont tolerate.

Omoluabi has left many of you Yorubas.
you are one of the problem we have in this country..excessive tribalism blinding logic and facts. The guy you quoted to me is a real man calling a spade cos he won't go the market and shout omoluabi and they will fill is bag for him with food items.

Your lots needs to understand that the situation we are faced as a nation has gone beyond tribe and you better throw that away and see yourself first as a patriotic Nigerian cos you are first a Nigerian before your tribe.

I bet if election is conducted today again you will still vote tinubu ...I pity people like ..and pray my friends, sisters don't come across tribal bigot like ..

People are dying naturally of hunger you only contribution is Omoluabi

What a shame ..wanted to pass but had to nip it in the bud for you cos you went overboard.
Re: Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders by Timothy89(m): 3:43pm On Feb 20
englishmart:
If Peter Obi or Atiku couldn't convince you, how was Tinubu who didn't even campaign able to convince you?
Are you still ronuing or let's leave that to hunger

Tinubu didn't campaign? Tinubu that him, his wife, his son all went to various states to campaign, Tinubu was even in the region they hate him most to campaign

If you're trying to catch cruise, don't be stuupid with it
Re: Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders by Fremodex: 3:45pm On Feb 20
Maybe when Obi become president

Ebinpawo1:
Re: Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders by frndfghtr(m): 3:46pm On Feb 20
Blazebond:
suffer no dey tire u
Re: Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders by masseratti: 3:53pm On Feb 20
lexy2014:

there is nothing wrong with military rule and there is nothing wrong civilian rule. in fact, there is nothing wrong with any system of government. what is wrong is the practitioners of these systems of government. the greed, corruption and intoxication that comes from holding power is what corrupts every system of government
everything is wrong with military rule... It's much more draconian with Marshall laws... What you are trying to say is Authoritarian rules, which can come in form of military, monarchy, theocratic, Oligarchy we have benevolent leaders like. The one in Singapore and Xi in China and non benevolent leaders like idiami and some Nigerian leaders.

Don't pray for military rule.. It's the main caus of Nigerian problem till today.. I.e lopsided Nigerian constitution.
Re: Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders by rspy: 3:55pm On Feb 20
Ebinpawo1:
You should be praying to your lord Luggard instead
Re: Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:59pm On Feb 20
Nigeria soldiers are sleeping.

Wake up.
Re: Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders by Jayhome24: 4:04pm On Feb 20
TimJamesNSK042:
The quest for power is insatiable. No wonder BaTimeus from 9ja keeps yelling that it was his turn to milk our dear country dry not minding whether he's mentally & physically fit. How I wish that most of our youths will rise up to the occassion cos its obvious this APC are clueless & heading for doom.

Off track, nonsense post.
Re: Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders by lexy2014: 4:05pm On Feb 20
masseratti:
everything is wrong with military rule... It's much more draconian with Marshall laws... What you are trying to say is Authoritarian rules, which can come in form of military, monarchy, theocratic, Oligarchy we have benevolent leaders like. The one in Singapore and Xi in China and non benevolent leaders like idiami and some Nigerian leaders.

Don't pray for military rule.. It's the main caus of Nigerian problem till today.. I.e lopsided Nigerian constitution.

how does everything you have said negate the following?

what makes military rule draconian? is it military rule as a system of government or the people that practice military rule?

what does the highlighted above mean and where in my comment did I imply the highlighted?

how is military rule the cause of Nigeria's problems till today?

how is the Nigerian constitution lopsided?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How The U.K Ended Up In A Fuel And Food Shortage / Alan Garcia Is Dies! Shot Himself Dead Before Arrest / Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.