Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem (23087 Views)

Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song / Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" / Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem by VeryWickedMan: 7:44pm On Feb 20
richiemcgold:
[b]This is very wrong.

Music fans in Nigeria already knew Tuface before they started hearing about a group called Plantashun Boiz or any artist called Blackface. Tuface was the one who actually helped both Blackface and Plantashun Boys to become popular.

The artist that first brought both Tuface and Blackface to the limelight was Tony tetuila when he featured them in his popular song Omode Meta. In the song, Tuface was that lanky young boy with a sweet voice singing " oh o! s'ere o, won n s'ere ayo..." Nobody knew Blackface or Plantashun Boys during this time.

Modified:
For those debunking my claims, I have only one question for you: "before Omode Meta, was there any hit song from Tuface and Blackface?

I stand on my word that Tony tetuila made both of them popular, and Tuface was the first to come to limelight in that group. Any show they go, most of the crowd you see there came out because of Tuface, not because of faze of blackface.

Check out the video below:[/b]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M2cUkQqdqA

The indomie noodles in you is just too much.

5 Likes

Re: Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem by uniquetechng: 7:45pm On Feb 20
richiemcgold:

This is very wrong.

Music fans in Nigeria already knew Tuface before they started hearing about a group called Plantashun Boiz or any artist called Blackface. Tuface was the one who actually helped both Blackface and Plantashun Boys to become popular.

The artist that first brought both Tuface and Blackface to the limelight was Tony tetuila when he featured them in his popular song Omode Meta. In the song, Tuface was that lanky young boy with a sweet voice singing " oh o! s'ere o, won n s'ere ayo..." Nobody knew Blackface or Plantashun Boys during this time.

Modified:
For those debunking my claims, I have only one question for you: "before Omode Meta, was there any hit song from Tuface and Blackface?

I stand on my word that Tony tetuila made both of them popular, and Tuface was the first to come to limelight in that group.

Check out the video below:

This is not true, I grew up in the same area as these guys in Festac, Blackface brought Tuface to Lagos and he was the founder of the group. Plantasun Boiz managed by Nelson Brown was already performing as a group when Tony was still with Remedies.
They featured in Def O'clan song before Omode meta was recorded.
Plantasun Boiz would have released their first studio album long before Tony Tetuila left Remedies but Nelson Brown felt Blackface and Tuface voices don't complement each other and that was why Faze was drafted into the group.
Blackface single handedly wrote all the songs released by the group.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem by Realdeals(m): 7:46pm On Feb 20
You are wrong, Tuface start out with plantashun boiz, he wasn't standing alone. The group has been in existence before Tetuila Ọmọde meta n'sere
richiemcgold:

This is very wrong.

Modified:

I stand on my word that Tony tetuila made both of them popular, and Tuface was the first to come to limelight in that group.

2 Likes

Re: Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem by Franzinni: 7:46pm On Feb 20
TenQ:
People think it is skill and hard work that makes people succeed.

No!

It's all a function of Grace.

2Face was Given
Blackface wasnt

End of story
not grace ... It's you ability to kiss ass, Nigeria, talent means nothing, if it did johnny drill would be collecting grammys ... 2baba knew the formula early enough and used it to his advantage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem by thaoriginator: 7:46pm On Feb 20
Na be lie sha but such is life!

But Eadris, shey na Black Face send you come yarn this matter? grin
Re: Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem by TenQ: 7:47pm On Feb 20
Franzinni:
not grace ... It's you ability to kiss ass, Nigeria, talent means nothing, if it did johnny drill would be collecting grammys ... 2baba knew the formula early enough and used it to his advantage.
Do you know the formula for success?

1 Like

Re: Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem by Difrent: 7:47pm On Feb 20
richiemcgold:

This is very wrong.

Modified:

I stand on my word that Tony tetuila made both of them popular, and Tuface was the first to come to limelight in that group. Any show they go, most of the crowd you see there came out because of Tuface, not because of faze or blackface.

Wrong
2face and Black face started in secondary school.

1 Like

Re: Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem by james6aaban: 7:49pm On Feb 20
Why are you turning history on its head.All you posted here are lies.Why are you turning history on its head.All you posted here are lies....
Re: Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem by 3seriez(m): 7:50pm On Feb 20
KingTom:

You don expose your age

No mind the guy. Jus capin what suit's his narrative.

When they first came out, I did not even know who is who. I only knew and enjoyed their music as plantashun Bois. Nobody was outshining anybody then. My own thoughts tho.
Those days keke and D1 wan kill us with over repeat of their songs on that their AIT program.

4 Likes

Re: Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem by Realdeals(m): 7:52pm On Feb 20
So, we can also say that Eddy Remedy, who is the leader and lead vocal of Remedies also help Idris Abdulkareem? How many time has been he (Idris) acknowledge Eddy?
ddippset:
Blackface gave Tuface a platform, an opportunity...

Tuface grabbed it, snatched it and ran away with it.
Re: Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem by Franzinni: 7:56pm On Feb 20
TenQ:

Do you know the formula for success?
in Nigeria the formula is find someone who is on an upward trajectory and hold on tight to their ass ... Kiss the hell out of it until you run out of breath... Hopefully when you finally pull your head out of their ass to catch a breath, you will realize you are on a new level.

Eg oluomo, gbajabiamila, sanwoolu, just to name a few .... And we all know who's ass they have their proboscis stuck to.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem by jetguy(m): 7:56pm On Feb 20
At least the headline wrote about Edris... That's what he was looking for.. Let him go and withdraw the attention from the bank let me see 😉
Re: Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem by Sammy5413(m): 8:00pm On Feb 20
A failure
Wants to gain fame
Re: Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem by Dantedasz(m): 8:03pm On Feb 20
richiemcgold:

This is very wrong.

Music fans in Nigeria already knew Tuface before they started hearing about a group called Plantashun Boiz
or any artist called Blackface. Tuface was the one who actually helped both Blackface and Plantashun Boys to become popular.

Modified:

I stand on my word that Tony tetuila made both of them popular, and Tuface was the first to come to limelight in that group. Any show they go, most of the crowd you see there came out because of Tuface, not because of faze or blackface.

@The bolded,
Please speak for yourself.
Plantashun boiz were already having songs on the television and radio stations before the Remedies(Tony,Eddie and Eedris) had a record deal with Kennis music not to talk of Tony Tettuila who broke out and went solo after the Remedies broke up. Don't revise music history.

6 Likes

Re: Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem by EvansU: 8:08pm On Feb 20
It’s obvious you don’t know about Plantashun Boiz. Even 2Baba has never denied the fact that BlackFaze brought him to limelight.
richiemcgold:
This is very wrong.

Modified:

I stand on my word that Tony tetuila made both of them popular, and Tuface was the first to come to limelight in that group. Any show they go, most of the crowd you see there came out because of Tuface, not because of faze or blackface. I never said Tuface started the group, but he was the star who made the group popular.

3 Likes

Re: Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem by Babs2424(m): 8:08pm On Feb 20
This bros talks too much abeg
Re: Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem by udomonday: 8:11pm On Feb 20
Its this same talk talk eedris that planted the seed of separation in that group called plantation boyz.

1 Like

Re: Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem by Triangles1(m): 8:12pm On Feb 20
richiemcgold:
This is very wrong.

Modified:

I stand on my word that Tony tetuila made both of them popular, and Tuface was the first to come to limelight in that group. I never said Tuface started the group, but he was the fans' favorite. He made the group popular. Any show they go, most of the crowd you see there came out because of Tuface, not because of faze or blackface.

Perfectly narrated, you're on point but the children's of hate wouldn't agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem by wethebest(m): 8:14pm On Feb 20
richiemcgold:

Why u dey contradict urself na. The song title displayed ft abt two artists and plantashun boiz yet u said nobody knew plantashun boiz during d time d song ws released 🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem by Faposky95: 8:14pm On Feb 20
NairalandForumo:
Hmmmm

??
Questions huh...?
Eedris is one artist that will be remembered, maybe not by yours...kiddos, but by the big guns for wat he stood out for......
Young Buck attributes the happenings around the Eedris 50 cent saga... remember that.....?!
That's for credible history.......
Wat he states here is true.....
Black may not have hit it as 2, but if you knew game......and I was kinda close ... you'd not throw this baby which has content for just away.
Ever looked closely at the Blacks and their music and art industry in Hollywood and all it's drama....
Content
Facts
Re: Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem by TruthsFM: 8:18pm On Feb 20
ddippset:
Blackface gave Tuface a platform, an opportunity...

Tuface grabbed it, snatched it and ran away with it.
you are 100% true here. 2Face is an ingrate, he doesn’t appreciate things.
Re: Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem by Olichoke: 8:20pm On Feb 20
Eedris, you're talking too much. May you not cry when they reply you
Re: Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem by ShangTsung000: 8:23pm On Feb 20
richiemcgold:
This is very wrong.

Music fans in Nigeria already knew Tuface before they started hearing about a group called Plantashun Boiz or any artist called Blackface. Tuface was the one who actually helped both Blackface and Plantashun Boys to become popular all over Nigeria.

Modified:

I stand on my word that Tony tetuila made both of them popular, and Tuface was the first to come to limelight in that group. I never said Tuface started the group, but he was the fans' favorite. He made the group popular. Any show they go, most of the crowd you see there came out because of Tuface, not because of faze or blackface.

Check out the video of Omode Meta below:

IYOO...

Verified facts ✅

ONYE ANWULU!!!
Re: Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem by noskcid(m): 8:24pm On Feb 20
See eedris wey no know where he from come

Today he go say Kano tomorrow he go say Auchi
😂

4 Likes

Re: Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem by ShangTsung000: 8:25pm On Feb 20
STEWpid:
Chai..

Una no go rest over Plantashun Boys matter?

Dem swear for all these jobless people?

Heat too much for Nigeria now abeg!?

IYOO...

I wonder o!!!

ONYE ANWULU!!!
Re: Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem by TenQ: 8:27pm On Feb 20
Franzinni:
in Nigeria the formula is find someone who is on an upward trajectory and hold on tight to their ass ... Kiss the hell out of it until you run out of breath... Hopefully when you finally pull your head out of their ass to catch a breath, you will realize you are on a new level.

Eg oluomo, gbajabiamila, sanwoolu, just to name a few .... And we all know who's ass they have their proboscis stuck to.
DJ Cuppy had everything a young musician should have
1. Money
2. Her father
3. The Best Producers in Nigeria and Abroad

You will say she cannot sing BUT can Portable sing?
Re: Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem by Advancedman(m): 8:28pm On Feb 20
richiemcgold:
This is very wrong.

Music fans in Nigeria already knew Tuface before they started hearing about a group called Plantashun Boiz or any artist called Blackface. Tuface was the one who actually helped both Blackface and Plantashun Boys to become popular all over Nigeria.

Modified:

You are wrong

1 Like

Re: Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem by dododawa1: 8:28pm On Feb 20
Story teller
Re: Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem by chatinent: 8:28pm On Feb 20
Untrue. Safer not spoken.
richiemcgold:
This is very wrong.

Modified:

1 Like

Re: Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem by Advancedman(m): 8:29pm On Feb 20
Uyi168:
But who ask eedris all these plenty questions

The question should be why is the host crew bringing irrelevant people on the show?
Re: Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem by BBIA: 8:30pm On Feb 20
SoNature:
Eedris should rest. The guys in question aren't even relevant in the industry anymore.
Na committee of losers cool
Re: Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem by madjune(m): 8:33pm On Feb 20
Na now I confirm say this Eedris na Devil's agent.

I remember way back in 2002 or 2003, in every interview this very Eedris granted then; be it on radio or TV, he won't hesitate to call out 2face, telling him to go solo.

Shortly after, 2face left his group.

So, what's Eedris saying now?
Speaking from both sides of his mouth.

The sad thing is, most of these guys, despite the passage of time never really grew up.

They're just there, hanging, very much the same as they were in the past...just grey hairs and zinc crusted teeth.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years / Kanayo O. Kanayo Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today (photos) / Wizkid, Femi Kuti & Others To Share Stage With Beyonce & Jay Z At Globalcitizen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.