Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,901 members, 7,824,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem (23145 Views)

Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song / Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" / Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem by Tonnyray: 3:59pm On Feb 21
SoNature:
Eedris should rest. The guys in question aren't even relevant in the industry anymore.
Exactly!
Re: Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem by femi4: 11:33pm On Feb 21
richiemcgold:

We're talking about released songs this one dey talk live beats. You be real mumu, walahi.
ode, you were talking about popularity, coming to limelight. Don't shift the goal post

Your word against you below

The artist that first brought both Tuface and Blackface to the limelight was Tony tetuila
Re: Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem by richiemcgold: 10:56am On Feb 22
femi4:
ode, you were talking about popularity, coming to limelight. Don't shift the goal post

Your word against you below

The artist that first brought both Tuface and Blackface to the limelight was Tony tetuila

Yes tony tetuila brought them to limelight. I still stand on my word.
Can't you see that you're the real "ode" here because that NTA2 Channel 5 you mentioned was only watched in Lagos. I'm also a Lagos based, but music industry does not start and end in Lagos, that's what you fools debunking my claims should understand.
There are other 35 states in Nigeria and many music fans in those states started knowing more about a group called plantashun boys when Omode Meta was released because the song was very popular on radio airwaves all over Nigeria. There was no social media at this time and it was only Radio Nigeria & NTA Network that could boast of a nationwide broadcast. But those 2 stations were not really into music/entertainment program, until later, later, when NTA network started broadcasting similar programs like Kenny and Dayo primetime JAMZ, funmi iyanda's new dawn, AM express and so on. I'm 💯% sure of this claim; so pls shut up your dirty mouth.

Live beats kee you there, oponu, dindinrin.
Re: Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem by femi4: 9:53pm On Feb 22
richiemcgold:

Yes tony tetuila brought them to limelight. I still stand on my word.
Can't you see that you're the real "ode" here because that NTA2 Channel 5 you mentioned was only watched in Lagos. I'm also a Lagos based, but music industry does not start and end in Lagos, that's what you fools debunking my claims should understand.
There are other 35 states in Nigeria and many music fans in those states started knowing more about a group called plantashun boys when Omode Meta was released because the song was very popular on radio airwaves all over Nigeria. There was no social media at this time and it was only Radio Nigeria & NTA Network that could boast of a nationwide broadcast. But those 2 stations were not really into music/entertainment program, until later, later, when NTA network started broadcasting similar programs like Kenny and Dayo primetime JAMZ, funmi iyanda's new dawn, AM express and so on. I'm 💯% sure of this claim; so pls shut up your dirty mouth.

Live beats kee you there, oponu, dindinrin.
Dindinrin, the more you try to explain, the more foolishly you sound.

When it comes to entertainment, if you're not known in Lagos, you are not known anywhere. That's why the likes of zakki, psqure, Eedris n co all moved to Lagos. De new live beats was the thing before AIT or Kenny music

Find my evidence below , you can continue to explain yourself taya....shalaye fm

"This led to the creation of ‘Da New Live Beats’, in 1995, where American and Nigerian content were abundantly played side-by-side. Ikpe also introduced live performances, allowing artists to put vocals on DJ beats.

It was at this phase that the duo of Tuface (now 2Baba) and Blackface, known as Plantashun Boyz became a regular feature on the show. Femi Kuti, KC Presh, Danny Wilson, Daddy Fresh, Daddy Showkey, Jimmy Jatt, and Timaya, were among many who found expression on the show.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem by richiemcgold: 10:09pm On Feb 22
femi4:
Dindinrin, the more you try to explain, the more foolishly you sound.

When it comes to entertainment, if you're not known in Lagos, you are not known anywhere. That's why the likes of zakki, psqure, Eedris n co all moved to Lagos. De new live beats was the thing before AIT or Kenny music

Find my evidence below , you can continue to explain yourself taya....shalaye fm

"This led to the creation of ‘Da New Live Beats’, in 1995, where American and Nigerian content were abundantly played side-by-side. Ikpe also introduced live performances, allowing artists to put vocals on DJ beats.

It was at this phase that the duo of Tuface (now 2Baba) and Blackface, known as Plantashun Boyz became a regular feature on the show. Femi Kuti, KC Presh, Danny Wilson, Daddy Fresh, Daddy Showkey, Jimmy Jatt, and Timaya, were among many who found expression on the show.

You're misquoting me like a real oponu that you are. Music industry did not start and end in Lagos. That's what I said, olodo. You can take it or leave it, your wahala.
Re: Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem by femi4: 10:11pm On Feb 22
richiemcgold:

You're misquoting me like a real oponu that you are. Music industry did not start and end in Lagos. That's what I said, olodo. You can take it or leave it, your wahala.
lol..o fẹ ke. Cry me a river

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem by richiemcgold: 10:15pm On Feb 22
femi4:
lol..o fẹ ke. Cry me a river

Keep consoling yourself; mi o ran Iyalaya e.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Glo Drops Naeto C, Lynxxx As Brand Ambassadors And Signs Wizkid / Emeka Ike And George Weah Pictured Together / IDOWEST Signed By Dammy Krane (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.