Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Kindly Help... Itchy Rash - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kindly Help... Itchy Rash (137 Views)

Help Itchy Bumps On My Penis And Scrutom / Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. / Help Needed With Itchy Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Help... Itchy Rash by isacolukay(m): 12:59pm On Feb 20
Kindly help me out.
I have an itchy rash that has been disturbing me for seven years now.
The rash comes to my back during the heat period and it comes with a sweet, dry itch. It has patches of eczema-like stuffs and it clears after a week or two.
I had a two year stint in Jos and during this period, I never experienced it because of the cool weather.
But here I am in Benin and the weather is very hot. The rash has been itching me since November that I got here and it has refused to leave. Now it has spread to my full back and is extending to my arms and my stomach region

Kindly help a brother please!

Dominique, sissy3

Re: Kindly Help... Itchy Rash by dawnomike(m): 1:02pm On Feb 20
isacolukay:
Kindly help me out.
I have an itchy rash that has been disturbing me for seven years now.
The rash comes to my back during the heat period and it comes with a sweet, dry itch. It has patches of eczema-like stuffs and it clears after a week or two.
I had a two year stint in Jos and during this period, I never experienced it because of the cool weather.
But here I am in Benin and the weather is very hot. The rash has been itching me since November that I got here and it has refused to leave. Now it has spread to my full back and is extending to my arms and my stomach region

Kindly help a brother please!

Dominique, sissy3
You have a hyper-,dried skin ... use oil regularly
Re: Kindly Help... Itchy Rash by Millichamp(m): 5:00pm On Feb 20
Scratch on my guy, scratch on !
Re: Kindly Help... Itchy Rash by isacolukay(m): 5:30pm On Feb 20
Millichamp:
Scratch on my guy, scratch on !

Lol. Sad thing is, my hand no dey reach am to scratch.
Re: Kindly Help... Itchy Rash by isacolukay(m): 5:31pm On Feb 20
dawnomike:
You have a hyper-,dried skin ... use oil regularly

Noted bro. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Crystal Cell And Double Stemcell, / 8 Most Poisonous Fruits In The World / Best Foods To Eat For A Healthy Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.