Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Brazil Ends Diplomatic Relations With Israel - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Brazil Ends Diplomatic Relations With Israel (709 Views)

Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter / Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) / Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazil Ends Diplomatic Relations With Israel by panafrican(m): 3:02pm On Feb 20
The Israelis have not succeeded in lying to the whole world with their fake "historical rights".

5 Likes

Re: Brazil Ends Diplomatic Relations With Israel by ShoeGetSize: 3:05pm On Feb 20
Where's the story?

Also, anyone who says Jews have no historical connexions to a land which is full of ancient cities which have Hebrew names, is worse than a fool.

panafrican:
The Israelis have not succeeded in lying to the whole world with their fake "historical rights".

1 Like

Re: Brazil Ends Diplomatic Relations With Israel by AntiMarxist: 3:07pm On Feb 20
ShoeGetSize:
Where's the story?

Also, anyone who says Jews have no historical connexions to a land which is full of ancient cities which have Hebrew names, is worse than a fool.

The land belongs to its original owners who happened to be Phillistines.

Jews should go and claim Ur in Iran from where they claim their patriarch Abraham came from.

1 Like

Re: Brazil Ends Diplomatic Relations With Israel by Nvestor02: 3:09pm On Feb 20
Well done job
Re: Brazil Ends Diplomatic Relations With Israel by chiefolododo(m): 3:24pm On Feb 20
God bless Israel
Re: Brazil Ends Diplomatic Relations With Israel by Lawag3: 3:29pm On Feb 20
AntiMarxist:

Jews should go and claim Ur in Iran from where they claim their patriarch Abraham came from.

Are the Philistines the Palestinians no. The Philistines are extinct

2 Likes

Re: Brazil Ends Diplomatic Relations With Israel by AntiMarxist: 3:32pm On Feb 20
Lawag3:

And how did they go extinct ,?

Through genocide ordered by Lucifer the Jew god.

If your Jewish masters think they can repeat another genocide for Palestine 2,000ys after they were chased out by the true living God for killing His only Son , then the God and father of Jesus Christ is not the true God

1 Like

Re: Brazil Ends Diplomatic Relations With Israel by Lawag3: 3:37pm On Feb 20
AntiMarxist:

And how did they go extinct ,?

Through genocide ordered by Lucifer the Jew god.

If your Jewish masters think they can repeat another genocide for Palestine 2,000ys after they were chased out by the true living God for killing His only Son , then the God and father of Jesus Christ is not the true God

The percentage of Palestinians killed isn't even up to 2%. The same God said after Al this you'll be gathered from the ends of the Earth back onto your lands. That proves why God is God

Re: Brazil Ends Diplomatic Relations With Israel by AntiMarxist: 3:41pm On Feb 20
Lawag3:

The percentage of Palestinians killed isn't even up to 2%. The same God said after Al this you'll be gathered from the ends of the Earth back onto your lands. That proves why God is God

The real Israel is the church and not some Turkic converts.

But I don't expect a Zionist apostate of the church to understand scripture .

Why have you guys not been gathered as well ?

Are you not Jews as well ?
Re: Brazil Ends Diplomatic Relations With Israel by ShoeGetSize: 3:48pm On Feb 20
Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Nazareth, Hebron, Galilee etc were all located in ancient Israel, not Philistine.
Even if they were not, the people calling themselves Palestinians are Arabs who claim to be descendants of the Biblical Ishmael.
Palestinians can't have it both ways. They should make up their minds on whether they want to disown their ancestors and become bastards, or whether they want to steal the identity of another race.

AntiMarxist:

Re: Brazil Ends Diplomatic Relations With Israel by ShoeGetSize: 3:51pm On Feb 20
Thank you. The Bible is the only book in history that talks about the Philistines. They disappeared from history and became a lost civilisation thousands of years ago.

Palestinians are just liars like 99% of mooslims are.

Lawag3:

Re: Brazil Ends Diplomatic Relations With Israel by AntiMarxist: 3:52pm On Feb 20
ShoeGetSize:
Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Nazareth, Hebron, Galilee etc were all located in ancient Isreal, not Philistine.
Even if they were not, the people calling themselves Palestinians are Arabs who claim to be descendants of the Biblical Ishmael.
Palestinians can't have it both ways. They should make up their minds on whether they want to disown their ancestors and become bastards, or whether they want to steal the identity of another race.

And the same idiots decieving fools like you that they are Jews are not in anyway Jews but eastern European converts.

Hadrian and Tiberius have since cleansed the earth of those Christ killers.

What you have today are Khazars who openly worship Satan claiming to be Jews.

The Palestinians have more right to the land as they are neither fake Jews nor Satan worshippers.

The Palestinians are the real Semites and have Israelite blood and not the Turkic larpers that were expelled from the Soviet Union.

2 Likes

Re: Brazil Ends Diplomatic Relations With Israel by Lawag3: 4:06pm On Feb 20
AntiMarxist:

The real Israel is the church and not some Turkic converts.

But I don't expect a Zionist apostate of the church to understand scripture .

Why have you guys not been gathered as well ?

Are you not Jews as well ?

Ok so when Jesus gave the prophecy about Israel destruction and in the same chapter gave Israel hope for regrouping he was talking about the church. Says a person who was just now doubting God.
Re: Brazil Ends Diplomatic Relations With Israel by Lawag3: 4:09pm On Feb 20
AntiMarxist:

And the same idiots decieving fools like you that they are Jews are not in anyway Jews but eastern European converts.

Hadrian and Tiberius have since cleansed the earth of those Christ killers.

What you have today are Khazars who openly worship Satan claiming to be Jews.

The Palestinians have more right to the land as they are neither fake Jews nor Satan worshippers.

The Palestinians are the real Semites and have Israelite blood and not the Turkic larpers that were expelled from the Soviet Union.

Give historical proof that the Romans killed all the Jews. Just now you're doubting God now you're calling them Christ killers as if you're arguing from the point of Christianity
Re: Brazil Ends Diplomatic Relations With Israel by AntiMarxist: 4:12pm On Feb 20
Lawag3:

Ok so when Jesus gave the prophecy about Israel destruction and in the same chapter gave Israel hope for regrouping he was talking about the church. Says a person who was just now doubting God.

The Jew has since condemned himself and heirs to hell by accepting the sin of deicide on the day they condemned Christ to death.

The real Israel and new convenant as testified in the New Testament is the church with the body being the new temple to which the Holy Spirit will dwell on.

Christ called them the synagogue of Satan for a reason and the new converts who claim ancestry to Cain and their father Lucifer are only in Palestine to erect a new temple for their father Satan to dwell in.

The so-called abomination of desolation is the third Temple which Jews want to erect before 2030.

Of course I don't expect an apostate and fake Jew like yourself to admit to scripture or stop supporting your fellow fake Jews occupying Palestine.

By the way, why haven't you been gathered up as well?

What are you still doing on Nigeria if you truly believe Jewish fake lies and that you also are a Jew?
Re: Brazil Ends Diplomatic Relations With Israel by AntiMarxist: 4:13pm On Feb 20
Lawag3:

Give historical proof that the Romans killed all the Jews. Just now you're doubting God now you're calling them Christ killers as if you're arguing from the point of Christianity

Only 360 individuals fled Hadrian's cleansing of the land.

They went up north towards Turkey and present day Ukraine and from there remarried among the descendants of Cain aka Khazars.
Re: Brazil Ends Diplomatic Relations With Israel by Lawag3: 4:16pm On Feb 20
AntiMarxist:

Only 360 individuals fled Hadrian's cleansing of the land.

They went up north towards Turkey and present day Ukraine and from there remarried among the descendants of Cain aka Khazars.

My God. Oga don't be stupid give proof to back your claims. From they were cleansed off the face of the Earth to only 360 individuals survived.
Re: Brazil Ends Diplomatic Relations With Israel by AntiMarxist: 4:21pm On Feb 20
Lawag3:

My God. Oga don't be stupid give proof to back your claims. From they were cleansed off the face of the Earth to only 360 individuals survived.

Go and read the Bar Khoba revolt and how the entire Judea was cleansed of antichrist Jews
Re: Brazil Ends Diplomatic Relations With Israel by AntiMarxist: 4:23pm On Feb 20
Lawag3:

Apostate fake Jew, you can not be of Christ and serve the devil the Jews

There are no real Jews anymore.

A Jewish DNA study even acknowledges that 99% of Jews are not Semites .

1 Like

Re: Brazil Ends Diplomatic Relations With Israel by AntiMarxist: 4:28pm On Feb 20
Lawag3:

I know it is hard to come to terms with a century of lies planted by Azikiwe's father to rebrand your primitive race as some lost Hebrew tribe and that you need every validation whatsoever to keep the senior Zik's lies going and if it means accepting to bow before fake European Jews so be it.
Re: Brazil Ends Diplomatic Relations With Israel by Lawag3: 4:31pm On Feb 20
AntiMarxist:

The Jew has since condemned himself and heirs to hell by accepting the sin of deicide on the day they condemned Christ to death.

The real Israel and new convenant as testified in the New Testament is the church with the body being the new temple to which the Holy Spirit will dwell on.

Christ called them the synagogue of Satan for a reason and the new converts who claim ancestry to Cain and their father Lucifer are only in Palestine to erect a new temple for their father Satan to dwell in.

The so-called abomination of desolation is the third Temple which Jews want to erect before 2030.

Of course I don't expect an apostate and fake Jew like yourself to admit to scripture or stop supporting your fellow fake Jews occupying Palestine.

By the way, why haven't you been gathered up as well?

What are you still doing on Nigeria if you truly believe Jewish fake lies and that you also are a Jew?

Coming from an individual who doubt God.

This is what the Bible says

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Jeremiah 33:8
ESV
I will cleanse them from all the guilt of their sin against me, and I will forgive all the guilt of their sin and rebellion against me.

10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

You do know who was pierced right 😂?
Re: Brazil Ends Diplomatic Relations With Israel by Lawag3: 4:34pm On Feb 20
AntiMarxist:

I know it is hard to come to terms with a century of lies planted by Azikiwe's father to rebrand your primitive race as some lost Hebrew tribe and that you need every validation whatsoever to keep the senior Zik's lies going and if it means accepting to bow before fake European Jews so be it.

Oh look a tribalist how wonderful. For your information my name is Lawani that's not an igbo name.

I don't even believe igbos are Jews

You assume like how you assume fake historical facts.
Re: Brazil Ends Diplomatic Relations With Israel by AntiMarxist: 4:34pm On Feb 20
Lawag3:

Coming from an individual who doubt God.

This is what the Bible says

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Jeremiah 33:8
ESV
I will cleanse them from all the guilt of their sin against me, and I will forgive all the guilt of their sin and rebellion against me.

10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

You do know who was pierced right 😂?

Why are you fake Jews not yet gathered in Palestine ?

Antichrist zeta jew
Re: Brazil Ends Diplomatic Relations With Israel by Lawag3: 4:35pm On Feb 20
AntiMarxist:

Apostate fake Jew, you can not be of Christ and serve the devil the Jews

There are no real Jews anymore.

A Jewish DNA study even acknowledges that 99% of Jews are not Semites .

Bring proof bring proof what's with all you lies and claim
Re: Brazil Ends Diplomatic Relations With Israel by Lawag3: 4:36pm On Feb 20
AntiMarxist:

Why are you fake Jews not yet gathered in Palestine ?

Antichrist zeta jew

Are they in the land of Israel or not? Gaza was never Jewish lands. Although the West bank is Jewish lands.
Re: Brazil Ends Diplomatic Relations With Israel by AntiMarxist: 4:42pm On Feb 20
Lawag3:

Are they in the land of Israel or not? Gaza was never Jewish lands. Although the West bank is Jewish lands.

I am refering to you Congo fake ass Jews .

Why are you not yet gathered up with your fellow fake Jews in Palestine ?
Re: Brazil Ends Diplomatic Relations With Israel by Lawag3: 4:46pm On Feb 20
AntiMarxist:

I am refering to you Congo fake ass Jews .

Why are you not yet gathered up with your fellow fake Jews in Palestine ?

Your stupidity is absurd. Now since you support Palestinians you are a Palestine a member of Hamas. Why are you not in Gaza?

Does that question sound alright to you?

If it does then you must have the Brain of a chicken.
Re: Brazil Ends Diplomatic Relations With Israel by AntiMarxist: 4:51pm On Feb 20
Lawag3:

Your stupidity is absurd. Now since you support Palestinians you are a Palestine a member of Hamas. Why are you not in Gaza?

Does that question sound alright to you?

If it does then you must have the Brain of a chicken.

I am referring to your abuse of Bible scripture claiming that the gathering of Jews in Palestine signifies God's divine plan for unrepentant Satan worshiping Jews.

Since you subscribe to that Zionist interpretation and manipulation of the scripture you quoted , I am asking you why as a bonafide fake zeta Congo Jew you are not yet in Palestine with your fellow fake slave master European jews?
Re: Brazil Ends Diplomatic Relations With Israel by Lawag3: 4:57pm On Feb 20
AntiMarxist:

I am referring to your abuse of Bible scripture claiming that the gathering of Jews in Palestine signifies God's divine plan for unrepentant Satan worshiping Jews.

Since you subscribe to that Zionist interpretation and manipulation of the scripture you quoted , I am asking you why as a bonafide fake zeta Congo Jew you are not yet in Palestine with your fellow fake slave master European jews?

From our discussion so far I have discovered that wisdom is far from you.

The Bible was quite clear wasn't

Who was pierced and who pierced who?

I am Nigerian not a jew

Even the Bible doesn't support you.

An funny thing is you doubted God on this same thread.

Answer the questions I asked.
Re: Brazil Ends Diplomatic Relations With Israel by AntiMarxist: 5:00pm On Feb 20
Lawag3:

From our discussion so far I have discovered that wisdom is far from you.

The Bible was quite clear wasn't

Who was pierced and who pierced who?

I am Nigerian not a jew

Even the Bible doesn't support you.

An funny thing is you doubted God on this same thread.

Answer the questions I asked.

So in a nut shell, Jews get a pass in genociding the entire Palestinian population just as they did the Cainanites .

Noted.
Re: Brazil Ends Diplomatic Relations With Israel by Lawag3: 5:06pm On Feb 20
AntiMarxist:

So in a nut shell, Jews get a pass in genociding the entire Palestinian population just as they did the Cainanites .

Noted.[/quot[quote]
the Palestinians died is not up to 2% of Palestinian population. The God you serve gave the Canaanites to the Jews as punishment for their sins.. Although I doubt you serve him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will "the Change" Get To Us / Favreau Should Be Replaced As White House Chief Speechwriter. / Isreal A Force To Reckon With In The Muslim World:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.