Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds (16563 Views)

FG Set To Audit ₦‎23 Trillion Ways And Means Debt – Edun / CBN Will No Longer Give Ways And Means To FG Until Payment Of Outstanding Debt / N22.7trn Ways And Means: Crisis Brews In Reps Over $15m Executive Largesse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by shortgun(m): 5:07pm On Feb 20
29 trillion lipsrsealed
Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by EmekaBlue(m): 5:07pm On Feb 20
The fat cows milking the nation dry
Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by lonelydora: 5:09pm On Feb 20
cadet222:
Be careful with your utterance. Nairaland is not as anonymous as you think it is.

Ngwanu.... near me na. Make I show your craze
Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:18pm On Feb 20
nairalanda1:
Don't diversify, stay on one source of income, this is the result.

Thanks to apc, tinubu and buhari.

Nigerians and leaders..

Logging off.

I guess we should pay more tax and give it to Tinubu and his crew
Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by Arielle: 5:18pm On Feb 20
ironheart:
I pray for more hunger so that the people can demand accountability from these men. If Nigerians are not talking, they will all be sleeping in the hollow chamber. Revolution is coming
There can never be any accountability from these people, so let's stop going round in circles and wasting time. Are Nigerians afraid to call a spade by its name? Politicians have never done us any good and they never will. We should collectively start to consider viable alternatives. The system is completely flawed and cannot work. Check out the background of most of our politicians. Crooks, scammers, never-do-wells. Most did not have the discipline to finish school and resort to parading fake credentials. Politics has only ever been their source of income. Then you put these kind of people to run a flawed structure and we expect something good? Come on.

4 Likes

Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by Onizuka: 5:19pm On Feb 20
lonelydora:
The only way to stop all these nonsense politicians are doing is to start kiiiilling them.

Burn politicians houses in your communities, destroy everything they own, you will see how fast Nigeria will change for.good.

So thats how America and Asian tigers got better. Niceeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by Brushstrokes20: 5:22pm On Feb 20
I don't expect less
Nig poliTHIEFcians are unrepentant kleptomaniacs! 💯💯
Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by PDPdestroyer(m): 5:23pm On Feb 20
nairalanda1:
Don't diversify, stay on one source of income, this is the result.

Thanks to apc, tinubu and buhari.

Nigerians and leaders..

Logging off.

Yeah, PDP and Jonathan already diversified our Economy until Buhari, Tinubu and APC made us a monoeconomy. Your selective blame game nauseates

1 Like

Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by PDPdestroyer(m): 5:25pm On Feb 20
lonelydora:
The only way to stop all these nonsense politicians are doing is to start kiiiilling them.

Burn politicians houses in your communities, destroy everything they own, you will see how fast Nigeria will change for.good.
Only that some people would leave their own politicians untouched and only go for leaders of other tribes like it happened in 1966 undecided

2 Likes

Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by Eriggayabdem: 5:27pm On Feb 20
Hehe..
Napoleon's cronies arguing about how to run their "farm"
Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:28pm On Feb 20
spiSeyi:
PMB administration has crumbled the economy, PBAT did not meet anything on ground but he was ashamed to reveal PMB woes because he was the one who brought him there. Obaseki cried out on this in 2020 but no one listens because of politics, If it's other party that won the election Nigerians would be amazed to know that PMB is worse than Abacha in looting. PBAT had no option hence he had to remove the subsidy and float the Naira else Naira would have been 3,500 by now. No country economy can sustain printing such amount of money that is more than the available good & services. Nigeria is still standing by miracle, God truly love this country and I for see USD trading at 1k before the end of 1st quarter of this year because the price of crude oil is expected to drop to 70-73 USD bpd next month. The unexpected bullish run in crude is one of the major reasons why the Naira is falling against the USD
Then you'll come here and explain to us how govt revenue has dropped and how Tinubu is a magician for even not running away from Aso Rock when the price of crude dropped.
PBAT is a worse calamity than PMB
There are those who wrote jargons to blame GEJ in defence of PMB just as you are doing now
Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:29pm On Feb 20
bitbillionaire:
Ali Ndume is right. Those senators who served during Buhari's tenure should be ashame of themselves for allowing Buhari to collect loans indiscriminately.
Ali Ndume was not a senator then I guess
Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by nairalanda1(m): 5:35pm On Feb 20
PDPdestroyer:

Yeah, PDP and Jonathan already diversified our Economy until Buhari, Tinubu and APC made us a monoeconomy. Your selective blame game nauseates

In 1996 , 97% of our govt revenue came from oil

Now it is 80%. A reduction, but still bad.

Oga, I am not attacking your party. This issue is far older than you think. Infact under ibb there was a lot of discussion about it.

Not everything is gej and buhari tinubu, oga.
Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by nairalanda1(m): 5:36pm On Feb 20
StaffofOrayan:

I guess we should pay more tax and give it to Tinubu and his crew

Or we should pretend we have all the money in the world, as you suggest.

Better face reality. I myself don't like apc or tinubu self. Plus if more of our income came from taxes, maybe Nigerians would sit up and start holding people responsible for once. Especially tinubu.
Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by Yankee101: 5:43pm On Feb 20
Same senators who are out of it

The number of new senators are few, it’s the same wicked old men
Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by PDPdestroyer(m): 5:44pm On Feb 20
nairalanda1:

In 1996 , 97% of our govt revenue came from oil

Now it is 80%. A reduction, but still bad.

Oga, I am not attacking your party. This issue is far older than you think. Infact under ibb there was a lot of discussion about it.

Not everything is gej and buhari tinubu, oga.
I don’t care if you attack “my party” but at least, stop being clever by half by making it seem Nigeria was on the right track with economic diversification until Buhari, Tinubu and APC came. You talked about our failure to diversify, and you mentioned APC as the sole reason, did we have economic diversification under PDP?
Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by nairalanda1(m): 5:48pm On Feb 20
PDPdestroyer:

I don’t care if you attack “my party” but at least, stop being clever by half by making it seem Nigeria was on the right track with diversification until Buhari, Tinubu and APC came. You talked of our failure to diversify, and you mentioned APC as the sole reason, did we have economic diversification under PDP?

No we were not. By the end of gej regime, oil was still our major earner and tax to gdp was still low.

Oga, you are looking at someone who thinks all Nigerian leaders since independence were bad. And you are looking at someone that has no love for apc or pdp.

We are an oil dependent nation. And until we get back to when oil was just one of many things we produced the better.

Yes pdp was trying diversification,but at the end, oil was still at 80 % of our revenue. Even apc too is trying to diversify and failing badly. Under both parties we have lost billions to illegal mining. Rice pryamids were a scam. We went up to fifth cocoa producer instead of the second we used to be

And most of our economy still relies on oil.

Look, stop worshipping any politician. Okay?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by ironheart(m): 5:49pm On Feb 20
Arielle:

There can never be any accountability from these people, so let's stop going round in circles and wasting time. Are Nigerians afraid to call a spade by its name? Politicians have never done us any good and they never will. We should collectively start to consider viable alternatives. The system is completely flawed and cannot work. Check out the background of most of our politicians. Crooks, scammers, never-do-wells. Most did not have the discipline to finish school and resort to parading fake credentials. Politics has only ever been their source of income. Then you put these kind of people to run a flawed structure and we expect something good? Come on.
we can never come together because these politicians knows our mumu button, they will always bring something to divide us
Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by tete7000(m): 5:49pm On Feb 20
PortHarcourtcit:
No lover of Nigeria will spare or speak good about Emefiele and BUHARI... Those guys run us down... Where are all the money recovered from PDPs looted funds? Where is the Abacha looted funds, where is the oil money? Where is the borrowed money? Where is our IGR?... And the north had the guts to protest of hunger while they never protested when BUHARI was the president... I blame some people over here who are teaming up to make mockery of TINUBU's administration forgetting that he means well for all of us...

That Buhari did bad means people shouldn't talk about Tinubu's bad governance? You guys are crazily funny. So we should pamper Tinubu because north pampered and tolerated Buhari? Was Tinubu not part of of Buhari's government? Did he not boast that he installed Buhari? Have you heard him ever condemned Buhari's administration personally?
Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by PDPdestroyer(m): 5:53pm On Feb 20
nairalanda1:

No we were not. By the end of gej regime, oil was still our major earner and tax to gdp was still low.

Oga, you are looking at someone who thinks all Nigerian leaders since independence were bad. And you are looking at someone that has no love for apc or pdp.

We are an oil dependent nation. And until we get back to when oil was just one of many things we produced the better.

Yes pdp was trying diversification,but at the end, oil was still at 80 % of our revenue. Even apc too is trying to diversify and failing badly. Under both parties we have lost billions to illegal mining. Rice pryamids were a scam. We went up to fifth cocoa producer instead of the second we used to be

And most of our economy still relies on oil.

Look, stop worshipping any politician. Okay?
lol. Who is worshipping any politician? I just hate half truths and selective persecution. The truth in its entirety must be said at all times, no matter whose ox is gored, no in-betweens
Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by Honestey: 5:53pm On Feb 20
Watch out, e never hot reach, when e don red Dem go trade slapping
Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by nairalanda1(m): 5:54pm On Feb 20
PDPdestroyer:

lol. Who is worshipping any politician? I just hate half truths and selective persecution.

Well we are still oil dependent anyway. That is a truth from me.

Good evening
Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by nairalanda1(m): 5:58pm On Feb 20
PDPdestroyer:

lol. Who is worshipping any politician? I just hate half truths and selective persecution. The truth in its entirety must be said at all times, no matter whose ox is gored, no in-betweens

Oga, you are too blind to see that I am dissatisfied with all government's efforts to diversify.

Seriously I am. I. Am even more angry with apc self because diversified economy was their mantra

Yet you think I am attacking your beloved pdp.

Why are you Nigerians so satisfied with rubbish government? We can do better than gej or tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by Omalicious1: 6:03pm On Feb 20
Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by slowice(m): 6:06pm On Feb 20
A vulture griller here calls buhari his darling daddy.... Lol, make shame dey try catch una small.

The man sent Nigeria 50yrs backwards
Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by PortHarcourtcit(m): 6:12pm On Feb 20
tete7000:

That Buhari did bad means people shouldn't talk about Tinubu's bad governance? You guys are crazily funny. So we should pamper Tinubu because north pampered and tolerated Buhari? Was Tinubu not part of of Buhari's government? Did he not boast that he installed Buhari? Have you heard him ever condemned Buhari's administration personally?
please get over the loose of Obi in the last general election... Why did BUHARI and his cabals hated Tinubu and nearly stopped him from getting the ticket... That's because he spoke out for the masses...
Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by aimmoney9: 6:21pm On Feb 20
PortHarcourtcit:
No lover of Nigeria will spare or speak good about Emefiele and BUHARI... Those guys run us down... Where are all the money recovered from PDPs looted funds? Where is the Abacha looted funds, where is the oil money? Where is the borrowed money? Where is our IGR?... And the north had the guts to protest of hunger while they never protested when BUHARI was the president... I blame some people over here who are teaming up to make mockery of TINUBU's administration forgetting that he means well for all of us...
How much are they paying you??.... grin grin grin

So Jonathan didn't mean well for us.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by aimmoney9: 6:22pm On Feb 20
Chummynoni:
It seems my comment got to Tinubu. You are Jagaban, proof the name. Hold buhari and everyone in his administration by their balls. You dont have anything to lose like Fubara. Do this for Nigerians, make them vomit whatever they swallowed, and you will be glad we the poor and everyone in general will breath.
He is jagagban of Lagos not Nigeria..... grin grin grin
Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by TalkingBird: 6:25pm On Feb 20
Government oooooh.

Support everything produced in ABA from now. Give them access to export without charge.

Do so for every producer and farmer etc. everything we can sell out lets sell out.

Send people to farm, clear bushes for everybody to farm and sell the produce in the next 6 months

Farm everywhere lets produce food and sell.

support academic research, any researcher that does not produce anything deduct research fund from source for that researcher.

Gather experts Chemical Engineers to revamp the refineries.

Support Artisanal fuel production with control of pollution.

Give time line for everything called endeavor.

But the wicked one will not allow them to hear. They are a confused set. When they get there they get confused. They begin to wonder what is happening to them. It is not their fault. Man was not created to rule himself. Those who managed to get it somewhat right in the past though with unsolvable challenges are also getting confused now. Just look around and you will understand.

Remember the Prince of Persia in the Bible of Book of Daniel.

The saddest thing is that some countries have been cut off in the midst of the last days of the world soon to end. We happened to be one of them. so sorry

They can only barely manage.

Someone said I didn't see Abacha and I laughed. The entire global economy has been on a downward spiral. Sincerely check it out.
Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by Chummynoni(m): 6:34pm On Feb 20
aimmoney9:

He is jagagban of Lagos not Nigeria..... grin grin grin
LoL. It seems the political jackass and hyenas are bigger than him , abi?
Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by BenuePolitician(m): 6:40pm On Feb 20
Looks like wind is about to blow fowl yansh wide open kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public / Umahi's 2 Years Of Impactful Governance By Philip Nweze / We’ve Adopted ‘negotiation Option’ For Dapchi, Chibok Girls –buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.