Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,689 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds (16593 Views)

FG Set To Audit ₦‎23 Trillion Ways And Means Debt – Edun / CBN Will No Longer Give Ways And Means To FG Until Payment Of Outstanding Debt / N22.7trn Ways And Means: Crisis Brews In Reps Over $15m Executive Largesse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by Gajagojo: 6:51pm On Feb 20
kaludestiny10:
Someone should pls explain to me what the money is meant for.
. Just imagine what you are saying? You should go back to the romance section
Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by Gajagojo: 6:54pm On Feb 20
tete7000:

That Buhari did bad means people shouldn't talk about Tinubu's bad governance? You guys are crazily funny. So we should pamper Tinubu because north pampered and tolerated Buhari? Was Tinubu not part of of Buhari's government? Did he not boast that he installed Buhari? Have you heard him ever condemned Buhari's administration personally?

What one thing should Tinubu do today in your opinion?
Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by aimmoney9: 7:03pm On Feb 20
PortHarcourtcit:
No lover of Nigeria will spare or speak good about Emefiele and BUHARI... Those guys run us down... Where are all the money recovered from PDPs looted funds? Where is the Abacha looted funds, where is the oil money? Where is the borrowed money? Where is our IGR?... And the north had the guts to protest of hunger while they never protested when BUHARI was the president... I blame some people over here who are teaming up to make mockery of TINUBU's administration forgetting that he means well for all of us...
Buhari stole excess money no doubt..... grin grin

Two weeks before the end of his administration in one sitting he signed away 11trillion naira for an unknown reason, made fresh appointments and settled the appointees....... grin grin grin

The former accountant general of the federation Ahmed Yusuf alone stole 127 billion naira..... grin grin grin

The biggest thief in Buhari govt that even stole more than Buhari himself was malami former attorney General of the federation...... grin grin

Guess what, Buhari is better than tinubu because under Buhari you hear of who gets what and how much, but under tinubu the theft is done in secrecy.....you don't know who gets what and how much........ grin grin grin grin

NNPCL, that is the privatised version of NNPC two weeks ago came on air through their spokesperson to give reasons why they cannot remit dollars from their sales of Nigerian crude oil to the CBN, instead they are remitting or sending all these foreign exchange to private accounts of people we don't know.......who, yorubas of course....... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Those shouting no dollars on nairaland you now know where the (dollars) foreign exchange that Nigeria makes from selling crude oil are going to instead of our foreign reserves........ grin grin grin grin

Buhari was bad but at least oil money was remitted to the CBN for Emefiele to play with.....now Cardoso cannot play with anything..... grin grin grin

Cardoso has great blame also, you don't float the naira...that is allow the invisible hand of supply and demand (market forces) determine the value of dollar in an import dependent country like Nigeria, where you know demand will always be high and supply low thus high value for the dollar and weakened naira....... grin grin grin grin

Meaning even if NNPCL was remitting dollar proceeds to CBN under tinubu we will still have this naira crises because for how long will you defend a floated naira (that is CBN intervention by borrowing its own dollars from the NNPCL and injecting it into the country which are actually forex backlogs owed banks which the CBN is supposed to have cleared as their obligations immediately it hits their table)..... grin grin grin

When you appoint a banker instead of an economist as a CBN governor you get a Cardoso.......willing to play and churn out any card anyhow without thinking..... grin grin grin

Tinubu and his personal accountant Cardoso are birds of a feather ......dunces...... grin grin grin

Tinubu is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria.....for some though.......grin grin grin

Tinubu is worse than Buhari.....plus stop the blame game.......we are too old for such format....... grin grin grin grin

When dollar hits 2500 naira next week, the real people that owns Nigeria will take it back, and I am not referring to the bloody civilians....... grin grin grin grin grin ;Da
Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by HIPROFILE(m): 7:07pm On Feb 20
Can this senate chamber just collapse on these idiooots one day? and have all of them most esp. akpabio and other APC senators buried in its rubbles?

These people the lawmakers are a major problem of this country.
Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by cjfavour(m): 7:18pm On Feb 20
Tinubu and his administration are making mockery of themselves, don't blame another person for that. U guys should learn to admit your wrong. Blaming others won't solve any problem. At least it wasn't buhari that forced him to float the naira and d same time stopped fuel subsidy not to talk of banning a lot of products from being imported when we're not producing enough or producing at all.
PortHarcourtcit:
No lover of Nigeria will spare or speak good about Emefiele and BUHARI... Those guys run us down... Where are all the money recovered from PDPs looted funds? Where is the Abacha looted funds, where is the oil money? Where is the borrowed money? Where is our IGR?... And the north had the guts to protest of hunger while they never protested when BUHARI was the president... I blame some people over here who are teaming up to make mockery of TINUBU's administration forgetting that he means well for all of us...
Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:47pm On Feb 20
PortHarcourtcit:

someone who dragged Buhari to Aso rock meant well for you?...

I want to curse you..
Because you are evil
Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by frog12: 7:49pm On Feb 20
People that don't understand what they are even discussing grin grin
Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by mysticjack95(m): 8:20pm On Feb 20
These guys are not serious, at least a quarter or more of these senators allowed Buhari's government borrow money with reckless abandon.
Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by kaludestiny10(m): 8:27pm On Feb 20
Unfortunately, I have never been to the romance section of this platform. Thank you.
Gajagojo:
. Just imagine what you are saying? You should go back to the romance section
Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by Gajagojo: 8:32pm On Feb 20
kaludestiny10:
Unfortunately, I have never been to the romance section of this platform. Thank you.
That is where you belong
Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by tete7000(m): 8:33pm On Feb 20
PortHarcourtcit:
please get over the loose of Obi in the last general election... Why did BUHARI and his cabals hated Tinubu and nearly stopped him from getting the ticket... That's because he spoke out for the masses...

Some of you are just deluded. Anyone who talks against your messiah Tinubu is for Obi. You have lost it. Not be only loose, na lost.
Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by ambale(m): 8:37pm On Feb 20
PortHarcourtcit:

But you applauded him for 8years now

So what changed?
Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by kaludestiny10(m): 9:37pm On Feb 20
Thanks for your opinion and goodbye.
Gajagojo:

That is where you belong
Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by spiSeyi: 10:38pm On Feb 20
Agbegbaorogboye:

Then you'll come here and explain to us how govt revenue has dropped and how Tinubu is a magician for even not running away from Aso Rock when the price of crude dropped.
PBAT is a worse calamity than PMB
There are those who wrote jargons to blame GEJ in defence of PMB just as you are doing now
GEJ wasn't a saint either but PMB administration is the most corrupt since independent. PBAT himself knew that he is in trouble. In all fairness Emefiele and PMB should be tried for looting. The only saving grace Nigeria might have for the short term is when at least two of our refineries come on board and the price of crude oil falls which is likely to happen in the first quarter.
Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by autodoctor: 2:37am On Feb 21
Money wey dem don chop finish
Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:48am On Feb 21
spiSeyi:

GEJ wasn't a saint either but PMB administration is the most corrupt since independent. PBAT himself knew that he is in trouble. In all fairness Emefiele and PMB should be tried for looting. The only saving grace Nigeria might have for the short term is when at least two of our refineries come on board and the price of crude oil falls which is likely to happen in the first quarter.
Mtcheew
So it's PMB that's the most corrupt now no longer GEJ and his dasukigate? I suggest you check very well o.
Like I already told you. If crude price falls and it affects govt revenue, you'll still come here to tell us how PBAT is a magician for not running away from asorock despite low oil revenue.
The truth of the matter is you never know where ant dey bite you.
No be today una start to make excuse for failed politicians
Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by maasoap(m): 7:05am On Feb 21
PortHarcourtcit:
I voted for Tinubu but the job he's doing right now is not what I voted for him to do at all. Go out and see economic hardships and hopelessness among Nigerians. You want me to put the blame on Buhari when Tinubu’s policies from his day one in office are the ones responsible for all these mess.
Buhari wasn't perfect, he borrowed recklessly. But this Tinubu and his anti masses policies is a greater disaster. Have you seen the news about Nigerians collapsing on the streets due to hunger and those who are committing suicides due to economic hardships caused by Tinubu policies and insensitive nature.
Tinubu doesn't mean well for you but I don't know how long it is going to take you to realise it
Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by maasoap(m): 7:10am On Feb 21
PortHarcourtcit:
please get over the loose of Obi in the last general election... Why did BUHARI and his cabals hated Tinubu and nearly stopped him from getting the ticket... That's because he spoke out for the masses...
Please, Tinubu and masses are not on the same page. Don't mention masses alongside Tinubu. That man is devil's incarnate. I'm sure dem born u well to know better than to be yarning this dust out there, otherwise you will be lynched
Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by PortHarcourtcit(m): 7:39am On Feb 21
maasoap:

I voted for Tinubu but the job he's doing right now is not what I voted for him to do at all. Go out and see economic hardships and hopelessness among Nigerians. You want me to put the blame on Buhari when Tinubu’s policies from his day one in office are the ones responsible for all these mess.
Buhari wasn't perfect, he borrowed recklessly. But this Tinubu and his anti masses policies is a greater disaster. Have you seen the news about Nigerians collapsing on the streets due to hunger and those who are committing suicides due to economic hardships caused by Tinubu policies and insensitive nature.
Tinubu doesn't mean well for you but I don't know how long it is going to take you to realise it
no you didn't vote for Tinubu... Better rest...
Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:57pm On Feb 21
nairalanda1:

Or we should pretend we have all the money in the world, as you suggest.

Better face reality. I myself don't like apc or tinubu self. Plus if more of our income came from taxes, maybe Nigerians would sit up and start holding people responsible for once. Especially tinubu.

I hope you realize Buhari borrowed over $30 Billion, and did next to nothing with it!
That is more than the masses can cough up in taxes in 2 decades,
And hope you realize if we had to draw up the tax bracket, MOST Nigerians won't qualify to pay tax! Infact you would be surprised half the population qualifies for welfare !!! Do u know this?
Re: Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds by Sctests: 8:05pm On Feb 21
PortHarcourtcit:

Agbado man, tell Tinubu to arrest buhari so he can account for his time in office, he should stop playing to the gallery.

You poverty-stricken agbados will soon start dying like flies due to hunger. You are in for a long ride .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Begins Phase Two Of $2.1b Arms Deal Probe / INEC Director To Face Prosecution For N16 Million Scam (photos) / Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.