Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,760 members, 7,837,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

You Have What You Say. Part 22 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Have What You Say. Part 22 (60 Views)

Message To The Church Part 22 / Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st / You Disobey Jesus Whenever You Say Someone Is Your Spiritual Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have What You Say. Part 22 by PastorSomba(m): 5:15pm On Feb 20
YOU HAVE WHAT YOU SAY - Part 22.

Romans 10:8-10 (KJV) "But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.".

22. Faith also works by confession before believing.. Faith comes only by hearing the word of God. It does not say faith comes by hearing the word of God spoken by the pastor, minister, Jesus or God or the bible. It simply says hearing the word regardless of what medium through which you are hearing it, as long as it is the word of God you are hearing it will produce faith if you hear and hear it long enough until you believe it in your heart.. But of all these medium of hearing there is the medium of hearing yourself confessing the word to yourself audibly or inaudibly.

You have what you say. You will believe what you say if you say it long enough. Don't wait to believe before you confess. Confession is a very good medium of hearing and hearing the word instead of waiting for someone to preach before you hear. Faith also comes by hearing and hearing your confession of the word of God.

Confession is the word of faith in your mouth before it enters your heart. To make our faith work we must learn to continually confess and say what the word says even though we may not believe it in our heart yet. If you say it long enough you will eventually believe it in your heart. Once it enters your heart it is done. This is an irrevocable spiritual law. The Bible says out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. Only what you say from your heart is said to come from your spirit and carries spiritual power to cause a change in you or the world around you. Thanks. Grace be with you. Ref. Romans 10:17; John 14:13-14; 16:23; Mark 5:25-34; Matthew 9:27-29; 12:34-37; 15:11,17-20,22-28; 18:16; 20:30-34; Mark 10:46-52; Joshua 1:8; Proverbs 6:2; 18:20-21; Luke 19:22;

If you need healing the bible says in Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God, in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Heaven is real, Hell is real. Jesus is coming very soon. Judgement Day is coming. But you can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: Father God, have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed the prayer of Salvation, pls go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus. Grace be with you.
For partnership, testimonies, prayers or questions you can reach us via Calls, WhatsApp, SMS or Telegram. To Jesus be all the glory.

(1) (Reply)

Laughter By Soibi Versatile / Important Tips To Know Fake Prophets And Prophetesses According To Bible (VIDEO) / God Helps To March Stronger And Higher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.