Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Laughter By Soibi Versatile - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Laughter By Soibi Versatile (55 Views)

Man Bursts Into Laughter After Seeing His Church Member Fall On Anointing (vid) / Laughter From Divine Visitation 1 / The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laughter By Soibi Versatile by Dailymemoirs4: 6:22am On Feb 25
Daily Devotional
Scriptural Compositions
25/2/24

Laughter

And Sarah declared, “God has brought me laughter. All who hear about this will laugh with me.

Genesis 21:6

Charles is an upcoming music star. He got his first major invitation to showcase his talent after several years of dedicating his time writing songs and working on his album. On receiving his first call up in the international stage. He was hilarious. It brought great joy to him that he laughed and cheered with his friends when he received the call up.

Laughter is a good medicine so the bible says. When something exciting happens we laugh. It is a human expression. But do you know that laughter is sometimes far away from some persons?

Different challenges may have had them grounded that they have nothing to cheer about.

In the book of Genesis when the angels visited Abraham. They came to deliver a good report to Sarah his wife. Sarah was barren for many years and had become worn out. She desired to have a child but had none. But when she encountered God she laughed. She laughed at the news that she was going to have her own baby.

The news of the breakthrough made no sense to Sarah because she was well passed child bearing age. But what is impossible for men would be possible for God.
No matter what you face in life know that God can always bring you to a place of incredible laughter. When God steps into a hopeless situation his act is often one that will baffle us and bring us laughter.

Talk about it

Are you facing an incredible situation beyond your control?

What mindset can you apply ?

Key Point: God can do the incredible for us in a way that will bring us laughter

Prayer: Lord do something in my life that will amaze everyone who hears it

Soibi Versatile is a writer for Jesus Community.

(1) (Reply)

Changing How You Pray / There's Solution In God! / The Strength Of A Young Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.