Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

One Chance People Almost Killed My Brother In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Chance People Almost Killed My Brother In Lagos (2310 Views)

Journalist Brutalised By ‘One-Chance’ Robbers In Lagos (photo) / photos: One Chance People Caught, Beaten And Their Car Burnt / I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Chance People Almost Killed My Brother In Lagos by kojeiwa(m): 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2007
I once watched this Naija movie called One Chance, i never new this things really happened in real life.

They are group of people that act like real bus driver and conductor, whereas they are deadly criminals.

they are called one chance. My Brother almost got killed by them. My brother unknowingly

entered their bus and they drove off, then he realized that they are one chance people criminals.

They beat him up severely and almost killed him, took all his belongings and throw him off the bus.

I heard they usually kill their victim. My brother was really lucky. Is there anyway Nigeria can stop

this Once chance people? They are mainly found in Lagos. These people are really dangerous.

If you watch the movie, you will know what i am talking about. you can see the movie at

video.onlinenigeria.com
Re: One Chance People Almost Killed My Brother In Lagos by ssRhino: 11:32pm On Sep 18, 2007
Thanx for the heads up and good luck with ya brother, hope he is feeling much better now and i wish you and him da best.
Re: One Chance People Almost Killed My Brother In Lagos by manmustwac(m): 2:46am On Mar 31, 2012
one chance has now graduated to kidnapping.
Re: One Chance People Almost Killed My Brother In Lagos by Abujafood: 10:31am On Sep 10, 2012
Op, this message brings an issue to mind - how to avoid one chance robberies in Abuja
Re: One Chance People Almost Killed My Brother In Lagos by Omexonomy: 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2012
Such occurence is common along orile badagry expressway mostly using their victims for ritual

(1) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Men & A Cambodian Woman Arrested In Cambodia Over Scam (pics) / Big Dreams Of Lagos Super Cop Lynched By Angry Mob / Accountant Raped Lady Who Thought She Was Having Sex With His Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.