Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,450 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

5 Whole Years Later, We Go Again! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Whole Years Later, We Go Again! (260 Views)

Oxford Cabin Biscuit - Still A Gem 60 Years Later / Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. / 10 Years Later, Revisiting Asa’s Declaration Of Freedom By Chiagoziem Onyekwena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Whole Years Later, We Go Again! by Dashluck153(m): 6:07pm On Feb 20
Soooo, 5 years ago I made an offer that was available at the time only to people here on NL.

5 years later and a huge difference in the price/cost of things with dollar hitting the roof at ₦1800/$1 which was about ₦500/$1 5 years ago, that over 150% increase, WILD! shocked.

I’m making the version 2.0 of that offer to the select few that will take up the offer before I disappear with the goodies lol.

FIRST to clarify, yes all projects I completed 5 years ago for people who took me up on the offer are still up and running till date.
Evidence full ground, see attached images for woodlands estates and how good the website looks and feels.

Before I unpack this long story, here is the offer for y’all.

GET A BUSINESS WEBSITE SYSTEM AND SALES FLOW TAILORED TO YOUR BUSINESS SPECIFICALLY FOR THE PRICE OF ₦120,000/$67.

What does the entire package include?
- The business website
- Your website on google
- 30 days social media content plan(can be managed with the smartphone you're using right now)
- Affiliate god plan (how to get other people to recommend your product)

A[b] total of 20 businesses will enjoy this Offer and the first 5.
[/b]
to get in touch with me? simple... chat me up on WhatsApp ---- +13605836003 or send me a mail to HI@DASHLUCK.COM

why is this different? NO HOSTING COSTS EVER!, NO ONGOING MAINTENANCE COSTS EVER.
After the first year you’ll then have to pay for your domain every other year.

And for those not interested in the above offer, stay tuned for the story wink...

Re: 5 Whole Years Later, We Go Again! by Dashluck153(m): 5:37pm On Feb 21
And so in 2020, I was(and still is) into affiliate marketing, check my older posts for confirmation and then I saw an opportunity and wanted to venture into and so I did, I started a design and marketing agency.

DashLuck digital(unregistered then) - I got the domain name dashluck.com and it was pure luck that it was even available lol.

Moving on, I came on here and made the offer I made then which no one took me up on until the start of the following year(1st Jan 2021) lol. and then a few others.

I moved on to getting foreign clients(not from upwork or fiverr) as I never wanted to call myself a freelancer and their platform charges on those platforms were straight up criminal!

How did I do it then, FACEBOOK!. not the scammy way though, my actual facebook account with my face and name on it.
I got the clients and took my payments via Paypal at that time. yes Paypal still had charges but it was not as much as upwork's.

Until my Paypal account got suspended and limited with about $300 inside!

This meant that for 90 days I could not access that money and I could no longer use that account! ahhhh!

I WAS IN SEVERE PAINS! cry

1 Like

Re: 5 Whole Years Later, We Go Again! by Dashluck153(m): 9:13pm On Feb 22
So here's how I got hold of my money from PayPal, I emailed my client to request for a chargeback from me, this meant opening a dispute in PayPal.

And for the fact that I couldn't my access my account, it meant that I couldn't respond so they sent the money back to my client. This meant that I lost the dispute which was the plan and I won the money hehe...

The plan was to get the money to me via Upwork.

How? ”I thought you said you don't use Upwork?” you may be asking, yes I don't but Upwork has a way to receive money through their platform from external clients and they even charge less!.

I found this out later and now this is me trying to make use of it.

The money got to her PayPal and she then made a payment to me via Upwork contracts and I got it 2 days later!.

Nice! so now we get clients from other sources and take the payment via contracts on Upwork.

But, I STILL WANTED MORE!

So, I started looking into setting up my own payment platform. There was flutterwave, paystack, and stripe but the first two are for Africans and I was dealing with foreign clients and I wanted all cash sent to me to get to me in USD.

So I needed to open a Stripe Account! New day new problem... Tomorrow we talk bundles and business... Stay tuned.
Re: 5 Whole Years Later, We Go Again! by Dashluck153(m): 8:52pm On Feb 23
To get a new stripe account I had to register my agency in the US.

And so I did that last year. It took two years to get it done because I had the money and couldn't make the payment, they were not accepting debit cards, only US credit cards.

And so a few more months later I found a different platform at a reasonable price and got it registered.

The entire process took about 3 months and at the end, I got my documents and got the business registered.

Now I had to ship some documents from here via DHL, just to get the shipping company to open my documents and get them scanned...

If you need this for your business you can also reach out, although I definitely do not offer this as a service officially...
Re: 5 Whole Years Later, We Go Again! by Dashluck153(m): 7:08pm On Feb 24
It's Saturday so no post, contact me let's talk about taking your business to a new level.
Re: 5 Whole Years Later, We Go Again! by Dashluck153(m): 5:56pm On Feb 26
And now were back to the reason I can actually make this offer on here...

WHY CAN I MAKE SUCH AN OFFER? FOR THAT PRICE?

Imagine running your business on the fastest servers in the world for as long as possible,
while only making a payment of for it once?

Well I am in a partnership that allows me make this offer at this price,

and coupled with everything else your getting for120k, its certainly a steal.

If you have doubts, click the link in my signature and send me a dm on whatsapp.

We can talk your doubts out the way.
Re: 5 Whole Years Later, We Go Again! by Dashluck153(m): 3:58pm On Mar 08
preview of what you're getting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrCkpZsnb3c

(1) (Reply)

40 Million Threshold Currency Swap Seeds (no stories). / 20 & 30 Tonnages Trucks Needed / Black Thursday For Bulk Sms Resellers & Web Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.