Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

"Such A Pleasant Kid": Davido's Daughter Imade Shows Off Beautiful Hairstyle, Ge - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Such A Pleasant Kid": Davido's Daughter Imade Shows Off Beautiful Hairstyle, Ge (730 Views)

E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) / Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) / Pics Of Davido’s Daughter”imade” Shows Her Big Tummy After Eating Plate Of rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Such A Pleasant Kid": Davido's Daughter Imade Shows Off Beautiful Hairstyle, Ge by Hausabasic: 9:49pm On Feb 20
"Such a Pleasant Kid": Davido's Daughter Imade Shows Off Beautiful Hairstyle, Gets Fans Blushing

Imade Adeleke, the first child of popular Afrobeats singer Davido Adeleke, aka Davido, stunned netizens after her mother Sophia Momodu showed off her latest hairstyle.

Her hair was weaved backward with hair extensions while some transparent silver beads were added to the edges of her hair. The beads made her hair more beautiful and she gushed before the camera.

According to the celebrity child, her mother forced her to make the hair.

Check out the video of Imade's hair and her mother having a conversation with her in the video below:

https://www.onlinenewsplus.com.ng/2024/02/such-pleasant-kid-davidos-daughter.html

Re: "Such A Pleasant Kid": Davido's Daughter Imade Shows Off Beautiful Hairstyle, Ge by eepeepook: 1:14am On Feb 21
Imade is nine years old this year. The pikin don grow. Kanye and Jay’s kids are a few years older than her. They’re still in the same age range.

(1) (Reply)

My Ex-husband Won’t Recognise Me Due To How I’ve Repackaged – Blessing CEO / 13 Fibroids Were Removed From My Body – Toke Makinwa / Actress Lizzy Gold Undergoes BBL Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.