Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Why Are You Rushing To The Land Of Ebi Kpa Wa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are You Rushing To The Land Of Ebi Kpa Wa (599 Views)

Election Postponement: Where Was Mahmood Rushing To For God's Sake? - Momodu / Rushing To Abuja Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Tinubu / Soldiers Had An Accident In Borno While Rushing To Rescue Civilians (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Are You Rushing To The Land Of Ebi Kpa Wa by KingKO22: 1:45pm On Feb 21
Ok
Re: Why Are You Rushing To The Land Of Ebi Kpa Wa by santopelele(m): 3:16pm On Feb 21
They are rushing there to take the advantage of your silly lazy a*ss and make money and render you people useless and poor. If you dont use your head, they use it for you
Re: Why Are You Rushing To The Land Of Ebi Kpa Wa by EmperorCaesar(m): 3:44pm On Feb 21
jara:
I did not see people rushing to China, India, Ethiopia and Somalia during their famine period.

If there is hunger in the West, why are other Nigerians rushing there daily?

Oh oh, I got it. To deliver food, clothes and other relief materials.

U really take those guys seriously
People wey be say na SW be their london...

No logical being would leave frying pan to fire...its even unthinkable, A Brit cant just decide to go live in Togo

The fact that they prefer to still run down to your side in the SW means its tougher for them in the SE cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Achor Prince: Councillor who resigned from Wike's ward, recommended 4 expulsion / After I Assisted In Winning The Election, Fubara Is Showing His True Colour-wike / Mend Hails President, Okah Parley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.