Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,448 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion (46461 Views)

Hilltop Mansion: Akpabio, Udom Clash Again / Buhari And Other APC Leaders Meet IBB In His Hilltop Residence In Minna / Breaking News Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Hilltop Mansion On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by Mamajama(m): 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2007
Guest room number 1

Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by panalyst(m): 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2007
those pics are all over nigeria village square. the pictures there show people in tux's yet no family pictures. I wonder y u are not showing those ones, Also i have been to his house and its nothing like this, so u could keep posting,

LMAO at u trying to make us believe u exclusively got these pictures, lol

1 Like

Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by Mamajama(m): 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2007
Call BIGB1 and ask if that was his parents house.  Dude you can't even get close to my gate in Nigeria talk less of IBBs mansion.  please spare me
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by panalyst(m): 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2007
@mama jama it would interest you to know my dad was the former number 2 in Nigeria, (name witheld for obvious reasons) so if u think I cant get close to your government house which ehindero tried to buy, think again
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by panalyst(m): 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2007
And it's spare me, not spear me, bush nitwit,
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by BigB11(m): 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2007
lol

My stomach is killing me
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by Mamajama(m): 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2007
ha ha ha yeye dey smell panalyst word of advice. When big boys are talking you need to take a break and chill. Ask BigB1 how far we go back

When we eating pepper soup and drinking palmwine with the big boys where are you? Yes your dad might have been the number 2 or ten citizen in Nigeria but you still can't associate with us. ask again dude.

We don't dream, we are living in reality
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by Mamajama(m): 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2007
is this the authentic BigB1?

Big B1 boy will you educate this boy please. Tell him about ODEKU and how far we go back
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by panalyst(m): 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2007
You're balling mamajama and you are drinking palmwine and pepper soup Big B1 never said he had pepper soup with u. maybe u are mistaking your father's lazy police officers who have no spare time on their hands but to be drinking pepper soup. I see where u get your policeman mentality from as they say the fruit does not fall far from the true,

And yes i am balling,
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by acidon: 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2007
i need a sugar mummy that is rich and that can help me financially. undecided
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by Mamajama(m): 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2007
panalyst. this is no bragging place, action speaks louder than word of mouth. I can provide pictures to back it up.

Boy you were still in diapers and sucking on your moms saggy breast when I was leaving a dream. The difference between you and I is crystal clear,. its like night and day and both do no mix.

Playboy check your self and your stat before you start talking to VETS.
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by panalyst(m): 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2007
Actions speak louder than word of mouth lol, coming from you mamajama, i am shocked cuz nothing u have done backs this up. And if u have really been to the hilltop mansion, u would know its nothin like that. IBB's house is not even as hyped as they make it out to be. If you said Abdulsalaam's house, i could understand,

U r the same one that goes on about action speaks louder than words but yet u go on to talk about living a dream?? lol, This policeman mentality u keep displaying wont get u far. U can take the man out of the village but , (u know the rest)
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by Mamajama(m): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2007
Since you want to keep bringing your ignorance ass out to challenge, me, OK. lets go toe to toe and see who will win this battle.

I am tired and sick of this Hausa boys coming here running their mouth like headless chicken
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by panalyst(m): 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2007
LOL, THE ignorance of men live after them, wot u mean toe to toe, in this virtual world? this olopa mentality u are displaying is disgraceful,

All No 2 men must be hausa, lol, kai,
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by Mamajama(m): 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2007
panalyst you are a slowpoke, you cant even tell people who your disgraced family are in Nigeria?

you warant no more comment from me, stupidity does truly bounds in the heart
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by Afam(m): 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2007
This is getting interesting.

BigB1 - IBB's son

Mamajama - Ehindero's son

Panalyst - Former no 2's son - WHO EXACTLY? We want names as we have seen so many former No 2's in Nigeria.
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by Mamajama(m): 10:39pm On Sep 25, 2007
Panalyst that dude is fake as powder on an old woman's face.

He wishes his dad was a known citizen of Nigeria.
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by panalyst(m): 1:21am On Sep 26, 2007
Why would i call my dad's name out like that , aint no need to, like i said this is a virtual world. if i was making up ish i would lie and say number 1, and please dont place my dad in the same category as that olopa ole,

My family aint disgraced its something called privacy, if we are talking bout disgraced then we can talk about Ehindero, theres enough disgrace to go round,

@omo olopa aka mamajama, slow your role, u aint given us any proof of anything so why should i,
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by Mamajama(m): 1:58am On Sep 26, 2007
please dude tell us your fathers name and provide evidence or forever hold your silence.
Your dad is not worth talking about. you must be one of the kids he had outside his matrimonial home.

Look at what the Williams and Abiolas are going through now, dude you don't even exist. DNA will exclude you.
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by panalyst(m): 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2007
@mamajama, what is your father's name, whats the olopa's name, Have u said so, those in glass houses should not throw stones, mention the rogue of your popsi's name,
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by Buruntashi: 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2007
I see his house I see Oil money.
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by Mamajama(m): 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2007
Another pic

Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by iykrion(m): 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2007
Why getting at one another's neck over triffle? Are the sources of these wealth you guys are showcasing actually genuine to warrant such defence? Why fighting over what other people's houses look like? You guys should better talk of your intelletual prowess with respect to how others might gain from your experience, rather than giving credence to stolen wealth.
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by folem: 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2007
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by surugede(m): 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2007
i am a Jehova witness, we believe in inheriting the earth, i wld ve loved to inherit this in the "hereafter", but i cant. we are only allowed to inherit the earth not heaven. so far what i ve seen is a "mini heaven"
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by faketan(m): 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2007
You will inherit Aso Rock. Just keep waiting
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by Mamajama(m): 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2007
There is nothing in ASO Rock but bunch of soldiers and trees. LOL
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by faketan(m): 10:27pm On Oct 02, 2007
By then the soldier will have died or got anihilated. Then only the buildings, charms, hard currencies, presidential air fleet, ghana-must-go and so on will be left there for him.

Dream on my friend.
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by surugede(m): 5:45am On Oct 03, 2007
any way sha "uwa bu paw paw"
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by Jakumo(m): 6:11am On Oct 03, 2007
Yes sir indeed, one day before very long I too will wrestle a tangle of Indian prostitutes across that marble bathroom floor and into the soap-filled bathtub where unspeakable acts will transpire to the shock and consternation of the servants.
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by faketan(m): 11:47am On Oct 03, 2007
Surugede what's up? Uwa a bu paw paw.

Surugede buru egwu ndi muo. Hehe.

Life's good
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by Mamajama(m): 10:41am On Oct 20, 2007
I will post the pic of the bedroom next week. BIGB1 where did your father a civil servant get the money to build such an extravagant house?

talk of accountability. we must start with this toothless general. I wonder what side of the bed does he sleeps, in. and what kind of prayers does he pray to God after defrauding a nation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deji Tinubu Slumps, Dies During Football Game / PDP Agent Crying After Losing His Pooling Unit In Bauchi Bye-Election (Photo) / Ahmed Mu’azu Is INEC Acting Chairman As Mahmood Yakubu Bows Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.