Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 (3381 Views)

Wike: I Warned You – Eze Tells Atiku, PDP After Court Judgement / Tinubu: National Grid Collapsing Because Government Didn't Listen To Me / FFK Mocks Mama Taraba: 'Dumb Aisha Alhassan, I Warned You About APC But..' (2) (3) (4)

I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by Notfogotten: 1:31am On Feb 21
I warned you as early as December last year.

I said start buying dollar and keep in your houses. You didn't listen.

I said your govt is stealing your money in dollars. You didn't listen.

I told you I have info you don't have. You didn't listen.

Another information for you. A bag of rice is heading to #95,000.00. Go buy rice now.

If you like,don't heed my last warning.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by Notfogotten: 4:42am On Feb 21
Notfogotten:

Another information for you. A bag of rice is heading to #95,000.00. Go buy rice now.

Re: I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by Yonline: 5:58am On Feb 21
Notfogotten:

the day u realize people dont like the truth, that day u will find rest. on a lighter note, we will overcome but it will come at a high price.

Re: I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by faceland: 6:05am On Feb 21
I don't believe.

What do you gain from spreading lies? Oh, you are selling dollars.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by falcon01: 6:42am On Feb 21
Notfogotten:

It's just common sense.
Re: I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by Cassandraloius: 7:36am On Feb 21
Nigerian stone free rice is not up that amount, na you wan chop, thai parboiled rice.

Re: I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by techgen(m): 7:41am On Feb 21
Make BABA…open boarders, make the competition Dey healthy.

Re: I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by MrBroke(m): 7:44am On Feb 21
Notfogotten:

grin oga e dey very obvious na. You no need to tell anybody cause this one no be prediction, common eyes self know say the price level go high. E just dey like sure odds

Re: I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by Strafudeen: 7:51am On Feb 21
You're right. We all knew.

But how can that kind of action be the norm in a country?

So no more business or investment or work? Just buy dollar and keep, then what

Then when everyone buys dollars then what next?

Abeg whatever the hΒ£ll wants to happen can happen.

I don't care anymore. It won't be more than death...it may not even get to death.

At some point water finds it's level and those alive continue to live.

Enough with the scare mongering

WHATEVER WANTS TO HAPPEN SHOULD HAPPEN!!!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by Victerica(m): 7:59am On Feb 21
The stream cannot rise above it's source.

How does hoarding the dollar help you?
Re: I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by IamANigerianMan: 8:01am On Feb 21
Yonline:
the day u realize people dont like the truth, that day u will find rest. on a lighter note, we will overcome but it will come at a high price.
Yes, the price must be now
1. Stop people from going to nonsense holy Land Mecca or Israel

2. Stop oversea scholarship by PTDF

3. Establish modulla refinery in six zones in Nigeria

4. Government should pay directory to the account of school in the oversea for some student currently schooling there instead of going to BDV

5. Government should discourage people now to go oversea for school

6. Stop importation of anything .

7. Stop import anything car

8. Stop people travelling unnecessary to Dubai etc the above would curb or crash dollar. Plumbing billion in the economy would not solve our problem... Immmeditately you pumb this dollar, these people will get them again and hide it ...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by Beautifulday: 8:05am On Feb 21
Notfogotten:

Some do listen but not all
Re: I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by infofta(m): 8:16am On Feb 21
IamANigerianMan:

4. Government should pay directory to the account of school in the oversea for some school there

8. Stop people travelling unnecessary to Dubai etc the above would curb or crash dollar. Plumbing billion in the economy would not solve our problem... Immmeditately you pumb this dollar, these people will get them again and hide it ...

How will this your measures reduce the local iinflation in food commodities in the market.
Re: I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by fergie001: 8:48am On Feb 21
IamANigerianMan:

4. Government should pay directory to the account of school in the oversea for some school there

I concur 101% to all of this.
Re: I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by Floky215: 9:06am On Feb 21
Notfogotten:

Pls give us the full info you have for better planning...!!
The country is fast sinking.. !!
Re: I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by IamANigerianMan: 9:51am On Feb 21
infofta:

How will this your measures reduce the local iinflation in food commodities in the market.
These are the thing rising dollar by the time this things are taken care off, dollar become useless ...
Re: I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by Amumaigwe: 10:03am On Feb 21
Notfogotten:

They are still waiting for Tinubu's government to favour them. They will wake up too late
Re: I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by Karleb(m): 10:11am On Feb 21
At this current rate, the naira will get to N10k in December.

By then, minimum wage will be $3.
N300, 000 will be $30 and N3m $300.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by SIRAO(m): 10:22am On Feb 21
Notfogotten:

what 're you producing ? why not advise people to produce yam, beans, cassava, cocoa yam, three leave yam. must everything be rice and what does rice give to the body if not starch.

will you keep dollar forever, think off it my dear.
Re: I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by Feldie: 10:23am On Feb 21
Notfogotten:

Nigerians buying Dollars to stockpile and then turning around to complain that dollar is rising. Such a stupid people

Re: I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by Deogratiasfx: 10:23am On Feb 21
IamANigerianMan:

4. Government should pay directory to the account of school in the oversea for some student currently schooling there instead of going to BDV

Perfect advice to the wrongest people
Re: I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by Feldie: 10:24am On Feb 21
Karleb:
At this current rate, the naira will get to N10k in December.

By then, minimum wage will be $3.
N300, 000 will be $30 and N3m $300.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
yes it will even get to 100k as long as you people keep buying dollars to stockpile.

Re: I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by ITbomb(m): 10:25am On Feb 21
And your only advice was "start buying and stockpiling dollars"
How about,
start farming and growing your food
Start patronising made in Nigeria products
Re: I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by nabiz(m): 10:28am On Feb 21
Notfogotten:

Re: I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by Deogratiasfx: 10:33am On Feb 21
IamANigerianMan:

These are the thing rising dollar by the time this things are taken care off, dollar become useless ...

Dollars becomes useless? Do u know what they call safe haven currencies?

Re: I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by Obainoman6: 10:36am On Feb 21
Cassandraloius:
Nigerian stone free rice is not up that amount, na you wan chop, thai parboiled rice.

I agree the Nigerian rice is #200 naira cheaper per derica in my area
But Nigerian rice is not the only thing we buy, everything else is rising per day because of the dollar. Ordinary toothpaste, Paracetamol, panadol, condom, painful ones is even matches and blade.
50 naira is useless

Re: I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by Obainoman6: 10:38am On Feb 21
Strafudeen:
You're right. We all knew.

But how can that kind of action be the norm in a country?

So no more business or investment or work? Just buy dollar and keep, then what

Then when everyone buys dollars then what next?

Abeg whatever the hΒ£ll wants to happen can happen.

I don't care anymore. It won't be more than death...it may not even get to death.

At some point water finds it's level and those alive continue to live.

Enough with the scare mongering

WHATEVER WANTS TO HAPPEN SHOULD HAPPEN!!!

So this is what you've settled for after voting the calamity we are suffering now,
Don't worry your last 50k in the bank would soon turn paper before your very eyes.

Re: I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by IamANigerianMan: 10:41am On Feb 21
Deogratiasfx:

Dollars becomes useless? Do u know what they call safe haven currencies?
In 80s dollar was nothing in Nigeria, it was your brother and sister that went to Harvard that came up with the devaluating our currency for 32years that brought us to where we are today... If Nigeria stop going to Holyland and refine our crude in Nigeria to hell with dollar

Re: I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by TheTraveler: 10:49am On Feb 21
What happens when the bag of rice finishes?

Re: I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by Strafudeen: 10:49am On Feb 21
Obainoman6:

So this is what you've settled for after voting the calamity we are suffering now,
Don't worry your last 50k in the bank would soon turn paper before your very eyes.

I voted Peter obi. Check my profile before saying what you don't know.

Hiw can a country convert all their money into foreign currency

If that were to work even you will not see the dollars to buy, be ause bigger people will buy it all up

Let's be reasonable.

I have the opportunity to go abroad, I just love to live in my own country.

I prefer to make it work.

Thus dollar escape route will destroy the country.

How do you invest , build schools, hospitals, ICT centres, hotels make the economy Buoyant and vibrant, if you prefer to stash it all away in a lazy dollar account?

Must we destroy nigeria with our own hands ? And run to a place where people have prepared?

Think about this, we have to make our own work.

Tinubu stole the election, but he is there now...let them do what they an, but for me , no more panic or fear about dollar thus dollar that

Re: I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by Karleb(m): 10:52am On Feb 21
Feldie:
yes it will even get to 100k as long as you people keep buying dollars to stockpile.

🀣🀣🀣🀣

A Foreign Biker's Ordeal On Naija Roads. Is Naija Really Hell On Earth / Us Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) / 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68