Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 (3383 Views)

Wike: I Warned You – Eze Tells Atiku, PDP After Court Judgement / Tinubu: National Grid Collapsing Because Government Didn't Listen To Me / FFK Mocks Mama Taraba: 'Dumb Aisha Alhassan, I Warned You About APC But..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by Obainoman6: 11:13am On Feb 21
Strafudeen:

I voted Peter obi. Check my profile before saying what you don't know.

Hiw can a country convert all their money into foreign currency

If that were to work even you will not see the dollars to buy, be ause bigger people will buy it all up

Let's be reasonable.

I have the opportunity to go abroad, I just love to live in my own country.

I prefer to make it work.

Thus dollar escape route will destroy the country.

How do you invest , build schools, hospitals, ICT centres, hotels make the economy Buoyant and vibrant, if you prefer to stash it all away in a lazy dollar account?

Must we destroy nigeria with our own hands ? And run to a place where people have prepared?

Think about this, we have to make our own work.

Tinubu stole the election, but he is there now...let them do what they an, but for me , no more panic or fear about dollar thus dollar that

My brother, my biggest prayer is that let this deadly hunger, poverty plus starvation tripple infact times 10 maybe it could finally reset our brains.
Re: I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by SenatePresdo(m): 11:46am On Feb 21
Notfogotten:
I warned you as early as December last year.

I said start buying dollar and keep in your houses. You didn't listen.

I said your govt is stealing your money in dollars. You didn't listen.

I told you I have info you don't have. You didn't listen.

Another information for you. A bag of rice is heading to #95,000.00. Go buy rice now.

If you like,don't heed my last warning.

Stop warning anybody, Make Rice reach 200k make dead body surplus.
Re: I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by frugal(m): 11:49am On Feb 21
Victerica:
The stream cannot rise above it's source.

How does hoarding the dollar help you?
Ask your politicians. They are the chief hoarders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by SUPERPACK: 11:54am On Feb 21
After hoarding the dollar don't forget to pay the chemist in dollars to buy drugs o.
Re: I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by Deogratiasfx: 12:19pm On Feb 21
IamANigerianMan:

In 80s dollar was nothing in Nigeria, it was your brother and sister that went to Harvard that came up with the devaluating our currency for 32years that brought us to where we are today... If Nigeria stop going to Holyland and refine our crude in Nigeria to hell with dollar

In the 80s you said....
Re: I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by Assetosky(m): 12:50pm On Feb 21
IamANigerianMan:

Yes, the price must be now
1. Stop people from going to nonsense holy Land Mecca or Israel

2. Stop oversea scholarship by PTDF

3. Establish modulla refinery in six zones in Nigeria

4. Government should pay directory to the account of school in the oversea for some student currently schooling there instead of going to BDV

5. Government should discourage people now to go oversea for school

6. Stop importation of anything .

7. Stop import anything car

8. Stop people travelling unnecessary to Dubai etc the above would curb or crash dollar. Plumbing billion in the economy would not solve our problem... Immmeditately you pumb this dollar, these people will get them again and hide it ...

Stop importation of anything!

The phone you typed this with was produced where please?

1 Like

Re: I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by Roger3D(m): 12:51pm On Feb 21
Notfogotten:

Another information for you. A bag of rice is heading to #95,000.00. Go buy rice now.

You were forgotten grin
Re: I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by Babalegba(m): 1:55pm On Feb 21
Notfogotten:

I wish that the government would shoot people like you for economic sabotage. It should be done in the market place as well. Brain dead vegetative scoundrel
Re: I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by allthingsgood: 1:59pm On Feb 21
[quote author=Notfogotten post=128563412][/quote]

They listened to your advise that is why dollar has skyrocketed
When everyone hoards dollars in their house, what do u expect will happen.

Like someone said, the problem of Nigeria is that everybody is irresponsible and greedy.
Re: I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by Pythagoras001: 2:05pm On Feb 21
techgen:
Make BABA…open boarders, make the competition Dey healthy.
because you will pay for the goods you import from neighbouring countries in naira. The country is suffering from a dollar crises. Import value is far greater than import. Their are numerous backlog of unpaid fx demands. The issue is improving productivity in Nigeria very rapidly
Re: I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by surgical: 2:06pm On Feb 21
IamANigerianMan:

In 80s dollar was nothing in Nigeria, it was your brother and sister that went to Harvard that came up with the devaluating our currency for 32years that brought us to where we are today... If Nigeria stop going to Holyland and refine our crude in Nigeria to hell with dollar
Are you sure those people went to havard, including the present advocates ,because if they do they will learn real economics not voodoo economics they practice
Re: I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:51pm On Feb 21
fergie001:

I concur 101% to all of this.
All i kept seeing was stop, stop, stop

I fear some people o
Re: I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by Burob: 6:23pm On Feb 21
Strafudeen:

I voted Peter obi. Check my profile before saying what you don't know.

Hiw can a country convert all their money into foreign currency

If that were to work even you will not see the dollars to buy, be ause bigger people will buy it all up

Let's be reasonable.

I have the opportunity to go abroad, I just love to live in my own country.

I prefer to make it work.

Thus dollar escape route will destroy the country.

How do you invest , build schools, hospitals, ICT centres, hotels make the economy Buoyant and vibrant, if you prefer to stash it all away in a lazy dollar account?

Must we destroy nigeria with our own hands ? And run to a place where people have prepared?

Think about this, we have to make our own work.

Tinubu stole the election, but he is there now...let them do what they an, but for me , no more panic or fear about dollar thus dollar that
Mr Importer himself.
Re: I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by fergie001: 7:05pm On Feb 21
Agbegbaorogboye:

All i kept seeing was stop, stop, stop

I fear some people o
Because the fact we don't stop these things is part of our problems.
Re: I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000 by gammarays(m): 8:39pm On Feb 21
SIRAO:

what 're you producing ? why not advise people to produce yam, beans, cassava, cocoa yam, three leave yam. must everything be rice and what does rice give to the body if not starch.

will you keep dollar forever, think off it my dear.
Adviser, advise Fulani herdsmen to stop terrorizing people producing yams, beans etc

Dollar is a universal currency and will be kept

Your government officials are hoarding more dollars so direct the advice to them

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fg To Activate All Abandoned Dams / EFCC To Re-arraign Gbenga Daniel On Abuse Of Office & Public Fund / 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.