Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Forex Crisis: FG Plans Clampdown On Binance, other Crypto Firms - Premium Times - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Crisis: FG Plans Clampdown On Binance, other Crypto Firms - Premium Times (18847 Views)

FOREX Crisis: FG Slams $10 Billion Fine On Binance / FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times / Nigeria To Clampdown On Loan Apps For Illegal Debt Recovery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Crisis: FG Plans Clampdown On Binance, other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by Elliotwaveforec: 9:07am On Feb 21
Don't plan, just do the needful immediately! Block Binance, Kucoin, and other crypto exchanges now. The manipulation is too much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Crisis: FG Plans Clampdown On Binance, other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by Faposky95: 9:07am On Feb 21
Akwamkpuruamu:
Senseless fights.

Dem close Abokifx yet Dollar no fall. Dem shoot BDCs yet e nọ work. Now na to close Binance and Flutter wave...

Agbero economic style... very senseless

...that last line......
My main grouse with the APC government.
They lack finesse......and direction
Re: Forex Crisis: FG Plans Clampdown On Binance, other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by Raylight2(m): 9:08am On Feb 21
At this point, we can say this is a confused and clueless, trial and error administration.

Instead of retracing their steps back and find out where things started going south, they keep doing trial and error.

Binance/cryptocurrency was there when Jonathan was president.

One thing they don't know is that in the present world, they can't completely block it. When they stopped us from spending more than $20 in a month, were we not still spending over $500. P2P came fully implemented. There's always a way. Technology evolves. They should try to block it if they can.

1 Like

Re: Forex Crisis: FG Plans Clampdown On Binance, other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by Ulogwe1: 9:08am On Feb 21
This movie Nigerians are currently watching was written and produced by
UNAGO.C. SHEGE.....
Na 8 episode movie....
We still dey episode one...

4 Likes

Re: Forex Crisis: FG Plans Clampdown On Binance, other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by tuzle(m): 9:08am On Feb 21
Lifestone:

Bro this is a very good decision
I doubt it is. Binance isn't the major reason why naira has been depreciating against dollar and won't stop when it is blocked. Under buhari we had binance and the naira didn't get dis worse.

1 Like

Re: Forex Crisis: FG Plans Clampdown On Binance, other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by mclloyd22: 9:08am On Feb 21
Big shame! Is Nigeria the only one making use of binance? Clueless set of old men. Nobody is talking about recovering oil theft funds from far back as 2015 just for a count. All these funds alone when injected rightfully everywhere go stew. You all end up borrowing without proper account. Leave younger minds to rule Una say no. People are suffering, petrol 950 as at yesterday in Enugu. Yoruba people I think say na Una sabi book for Nigeria? Where are you literate minds even in finance? Omo I Dey vex

1 Like

Re: Forex Crisis: FG Plans Clampdown On Binance, other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by JaskanFactor: 9:09am On Feb 21
in case what Nigerian leadership is doing about the economy is confusing you, this should clear it up.
All Nigerian leadership-are puppets, Nigeria is run form US UK embassy , and the objective of the Europeans is to impoverish and depopulate the country if not to out rights destroy it , that is why they are attacking every means Nigerians have to survive in this world.

All thier policies come from people who call Africans Nigerians and shit skin.

That is why they banned bitcoin , that is why they attacking binance, they dont want you to have access to anything but that toilet paper called naira which is purposely destroyed by the oyinbo that run Nigeria to keep the nation poor.

Its the biggest joke in the world that a country with such impossible rate of inflation would even tax people, cause the exorbitant inflation is a form of tax too.

African people you really better start loving each other in a hurry, cause your enemies are working overtime to destroy you.

We came from national corruption and coups in the 90's to a nation now overrun by civil servant terrorist, bandits kidnappers and barbaric economic situation today, its clear it never gona get better.

The objective of the oyinbo running nigertia is to destroy everything you need to survive
Re: Forex Crisis: FG Plans Clampdown On Binance, other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by Britishpea: 9:11am On Feb 21
Nbote:
At this point, it is very very very very clear that these people are very very very very clueless. This is what you get when you bring in relics as leaders. Is Nigeria the only country using Binance? How can anyone who isn't a slowpoke claim Binance is a sophisticated heist against the economy

It’s obvious you don’t know Nigerians. You don’t know what sabotages do in Nigeria. You must think Government hate the citizens at all times to not allow their own policies to work. No one sets out to fail some people frustrate them.

There are so many criminals in Nigeria hiding under some canopies. Govt can’t succeed if they don’t have the support of the citizens. People criticize them over everything without lauding any of their policies. The critics mostly are sponsored by the ones eating from the rots. And influencers have their ways of piercing through the minds of the weaklings.

Binance is used for money laundering fyi. Crypto firms mostly make their money from it. So BLord made so much money by selling and buying bitcoins ? Dey play!

Why did USA ban liberty reserve and e-gold back then?

6 Likes

Re: Forex Crisis: FG Plans Clampdown On Binance, other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by skj1377(m): 9:12am On Feb 21
Clueless gov. Emefele banned binance and crypto because of same issue. You got into gov and undid it now your suffering avoidable consequences

1 Like

Re: Forex Crisis: FG Plans Clampdown On Binance, other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by criuze(m): 9:12am On Feb 21
Initially they banned us buying dollars

Secondly they proscribed crypto

Looking like forex traders might be the next target
Re: Forex Crisis: FG Plans Clampdown On Binance, other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by Raylight2(m): 9:12am On Feb 21
Ulogwe1:
This movie Nigerians are currently watching was written and produced by
UNAGO.C. SHEGE.....
Na 8 episode movie....
We still dey episode one...

As long as the series has an end, e go pass. God dey.
Re: Forex Crisis: FG Plans Clampdown On Binance, other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:15am On Feb 21
inoki247:
I sha see say no merchant to for buying since yesterday and the selling rate are the same....

Stipend collector. Are you tired of praising Tilumbu the drug criminal?
Re: Forex Crisis: FG Plans Clampdown On Binance, other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by Elliotwaveforec: 9:15am On Feb 21
Lifemanage:
Just like they blocked twitter, binance can also be blocked from speculative activities so that criminal speculative activities can stop. On binance, rate is now 1900....so the target for this week is 1$ to 2000..... This is no longer speculation but a war to destroy the country and Tinubu and his team are not prepared for this.

We are really at war (economic)! We must fight this war and win against the saboteurs.

Instead of using USD for exchange, they use USDT with a gap of N300.

Government should know that it's a serious matter and tough measures are needed; not only against the currency manipulator also against food exporters taking advantage of weak Naira and starve locals of supplies.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Crisis: FG Plans Clampdown On Binance, other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by HeroicMeastro: 9:16am On Feb 21
Nbote:
At this point, it is very very very very clear that these people are very very very very clueless. This is what you get when you bring in relics as leaders. Is Nigeria the only country using Binance? How can anyone who isn't a slowpoke claim Binance is a sophisticated heist against the economy? Your borrowings, your cost of governance, your unapologetic pilfering of public funds aren't all against the economy but na Binance that's has no physical office in the country, used by hundreds of millions worldwide in hundreds of countries that is a heist against the economy?? How is this any different from what Buharia did by banning crypto??

I didn't campaign for the job, I am not being paid for the job neither am I qualified for the job but arleast the little knowledge I have is enough to know that this is foolishness. I don't expect an imbe.cile to know that
If you have no knowledge and you didn't applied for the job, I think you should STFU and just watch. Except if you are part of those sabotaging the economy.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Crisis: FG Plans Clampdown On Binance, other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:16am On Feb 21
Noo. You can't clamp down on anyone o
This is a free market

1 Like

Re: Forex Crisis: FG Plans Clampdown On Binance, other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by Winning123: 9:16am On Feb 21
Nbote:
At this point, it is very very very very clear that these people are very very very very clueless. This is what you get when you bring in relics as leaders. Is Nigeria the only country using Binance? How can anyone who isn't a slowpoke claim Binance is a sophisticated heist against the economy? Your borrowings, your cost of governance, your unapologetic pilfering of public funds aren't all against the economy but na Binance that's has no physical office in the country, used by hundreds of millions worldwide in hundreds of countries that is a heist against the economy?? How is this any different from what Buharia did by banning crypto??

I didn't campaign for the job, I am not being paid for the job neither am I qualified for the job but arleast the little knowledge I have is enough to know that this is foolishness. I don't expect an imbe.cile to know that

Can you see how useless and clueless you and all the people that likes your comments. So France, Malaysia and other countries that ban it are clueless.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Crisis: FG Plans Clampdown On Binance, other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by mohlanforex: 9:18am On Feb 21
Tinubu no get sense

internet is like a river which is almost impossible to block.

Buhari ban Twitter in Nigeria then, but we use it during the ban with the help of VPN, same VPN still exist today.
Re: Forex Crisis: FG Plans Clampdown On Binance, other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by inoki247: 9:19am On Feb 21
MajorOvakporaye:

Stipend collector. Are you tired of praising Tilumbu the drug criminal?

Dey play be trolling around while your life is getting rotten no go find something du with ur life..

1 Like

Re: Forex Crisis: FG Plans Clampdown On Binance, other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:20am On Feb 21
JaskanFactor:
in case what Nigerian leadership is doing about the economy is confusing you, this should clear it up.
All Nigerian leadership-are puppets, Nigeria is run form US UK embassy , and the objective of the Europeans is to impoverish and depopulate the country if not to out rights destroy it , that is why they are attacking every means Nigerians have to survive in this world.

All thier policies come from people who call Africans Nigerians and shit skin.

That is why they banned bitcoin , that is why they attacking binance, they dont want you to have access to anything but that toilet paper called naira which is purposely destroyed by the oyinbo that run Nigeria to keep the nation poor.

Its the biggest joke in the world that a country with such impossible rate of inflation would even tax people, cause the exorbitant inflation is a form of tax too.

African people you really better start loving each other in a hurry, cause your enemies are working overtime to destroy you.

We came from national corruption and coups in the 90's to a nation now overrun by civil servant terrorist, bandits kidnappers and barbaric economic situation today, its clear it never gona get better.

The objective of the oyinbo running nigeria is to destroy everything you need to survive
Yes! 👍💯
In addition to destroying everything needed to survive, they also started giving hand outs in form of stipends for people to barely survive and keep them going.

1 Like

Re: Forex Crisis: FG Plans Clampdown On Binance, other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by Raylight2(m): 9:20am On Feb 21
Winning123:

Can you see how useless and clueless you and all the people that likes your comments. So France, Malaysia and other countries that ban it are clueless.

How many countries did you mention of all the countries where crypto/binance is allowed You make me laugh

The clueless government is destroying everything before your eyes and you're defending them. You need to wake up from your slumber man!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Crisis: FG Plans Clampdown On Binance, other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:21am On Feb 21
inoki247:

Dey play be trolling around while your life is getting rotten no go find something du with ur life..

Shut up!!!
Re: Forex Crisis: FG Plans Clampdown On Binance, other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by ITbomb(m): 9:21am On Feb 21
How bad it might affect me, I think this is the best solution.

Access to Binance should be restricted for a while (even though VPN are there to bypass)

I have notice that BDC operators now quote exchange rate from Binance which they manipulate.

And FX is one sector that is draining the Naira without commensurate productive contributions to the economy.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Crisis: FG Plans Clampdown On Binance, other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by Honestfrend: 9:21am On Feb 21
Story for d gods..

1 Like

Re: Forex Crisis: FG Plans Clampdown On Binance, other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by spinna: 9:24am On Feb 21
Just leave binance alone o.. make kasalla no burst o
Re: Forex Crisis: FG Plans Clampdown On Binance, other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by criuze(m): 9:26am On Feb 21
No one will believe that Mr tinubu can be so retarded in leadership even coming as a former Lagos state

I won't be so surprised because I've seen beautiful younglings in Lagos that couldn't reply greetings in commonest English language

Tinubu is of that type, a complete Zombie president,

Was once threatening Niger republic with millitary
Re: Forex Crisis: FG Plans Clampdown On Binance, other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by lexy2014: 9:28am On Feb 21
Britishpea:

It’s obvious you don’t know Nigerians. You don’t know what sabotages do in Nigeria. You must think Government hate the citizens at all times to not allow their own policies to work. No one sets out to fail some people frustrate them.

There are so many criminals in Nigeria hiding under some canopies. Govt can’t succeed if they don’t have the support of the citizens. People criticize them over everything without lauding any of their policies. The critics mostly are sponsored by the ones eating from the rots. And influencers have their ways of piercing through the minds of the weaklings.

Binance is used for money laundering fyi. Crypto firms mostly make their money from it. So BLord made so much money by selling and buying bitcoins ? Dey play!

Why did USA ban liberty reserve and e-gold back then?

since you know Nigerians, who are the Nigerians using Binance for money laundering?

can you pls give us their names?

who are the "so many criminals in Nigeria hiding under some canopies"?

what are the policies of government that need to be lauded which the citizens are criticising?

what support does the government need from citizens before it can succeed?

what support is the government at all levels giving to the citizens for the citizens to succeed?

who are those eating from the rot that are sponsoring the critics?

who is responsible for creating the rot in the first place?

can you explain in the detail this "rot"?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Crisis: FG Plans Clampdown On Binance, other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by lexy2014: 9:30am On Feb 21
ITbomb:
How bad it might affect me, I think this is the best solution.

Access to Binance should be restricted for a while (even though VPN are there to bypass)

I have notice that BDC operators now quote exchange rate from Binance which they manipulate.

And FX is one sector that is draining the Naira without commensurate productive contributions to the economy.

how is FX draining the naira "without commensurate productive contributions to the economy"?

what about the political leaders in Nigeria making these decisions? are they making any productive contributions to the economy or are thye not draining Nigeria's wealth?

how does BDC manipulate rates?

1 Like

Re: Forex Crisis: FG Plans Clampdown On Binance, other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by kiddkash(m): 9:31am On Feb 21
Lifestone:

So he should leave the gap between official rate and the black market? I sincerely wants to hear your approach, because I'm with the government on this
Educate me please
The gap between official and black market has always been minimal, every country in this world has official and black market.
Floating the economy means letting the market forces determine exchange rate and this just proves that our GDP is very low so is our MPS
Imagine if this was done by Jonathan and our economy took this huge nose dive, just imagine what the opposition would be saying right now

2 Likes

Re: Forex Crisis: FG Plans Clampdown On Binance, other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by Lifemanage: 9:31am On Feb 21
tunji2003:

All this trial and error won't blocking Binance isn't the solution guys would utilize VPN sharp sharp to access Binance or other loop holes
Hmmm...tell us what will work

1 Like

Re: Forex Crisis: FG Plans Clampdown On Binance, other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by Ningishzida: 9:33am On Feb 21
Ok
Re: Forex Crisis: FG Plans Clampdown On Binance, other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by lexy2014: 9:33am On Feb 21
HeroicMeastro:

If you have no knowledge and you didn't applied for the job, I think you should STFU and just watch. Except if you are part of those sabotaging the economy.

why should he apply for the job?

does it that because he didnt apply for the job he does not have a right to demand for good governance and crticise the incompetence of those who have been shouting "emilokan"?

have you not read the constitution which makes provision for "government" and "people" on the other hand?

is it citizens that are sabotaging the economy or those in government that you worship?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Snack Sales As A Money Spinner. / Bank Of Industry (BOI) Loan / Prince Osisioma Foundation Donates Cash Gift To Support Traders Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.