Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,424 members, 7,830,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Crap**, Is Your Gaddafi Still Alive? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Crap**, Is Your Gaddafi Still Alive? (1607 Views)

Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) / Man Buried Alive Rises From Grave / Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crap**, Is Your Gaddafi Still Alive? by Beaf: 1:47am On Nov 11, 2011
I recall someone boasting that Gaddafi is still alive and wandered if the guy wasn't having a madmans sweat soaked fevered hallucination. But he adamantly claimed there was video proof.
I have not crossed paths with that quixotic adversary for some time, but my dilemma persists. Does anyone have this video proof, or is it just the usual conspiracy theorists addled Crap on the 28 day of the full Moon?

Is Gaddafi still alive?
Re: Crap**, Is Your Gaddafi Still Alive? by evil666(m): 11:50pm On Nov 11, 2011
Beef fck you
Re: Crap**, Is Your Gaddafi Still Alive? by Beaf: 12:34am On Nov 12, 2011
evil666:

Beef fck you

Fail.
Wood doesn't rub wood, go look for a girl. Sicko.

Anybody with video evidence that Gaddafi is ALIVE? angry

Re: Crap**, Is Your Gaddafi Still Alive? by tpia5: 4:27am On Nov 12, 2011
did you notice the media itself suddenly went quiet about libya?

if they dont tell us anything then what would we know.

na dem dey control the pace and public opinion.
Re: Crap**, Is Your Gaddafi Still Alive? by cap28: 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2011
sorry to break it to you bro - Qadaffi is NOT dead - he's too intelligent to allow himself be captured by a gang of bloodthirsty hyenas, russia was secretly backing Qadaffi and Qadaffi even had eastern european mercenaries fighting for him plus his security was water tight. 

come on beaf i thought you were cleverer than that - you mean you beleived all that trash about him being fished out of a sewer (what a coincidence!) and then being executed by one of the rebels with his own gold plated gun!! jeez beaf - how gullible are you? that is sooooooo james bond!!!

The desert fox is alive and well cooling his heels in a safe place.

my belief is that the west negotiated safe passage for him to an allied nation, just like they did for his wife and children.
Re: Crap**, Is Your Gaddafi Still Alive? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2011
Really?
Re: Crap**, Is Your Gaddafi Still Alive? by Beaf: 6:37pm On Nov 12, 2011
cap28:

[size=14pt]sorry to break it to you bro - Qadaffi is NOT dead[/size] - he's too intelligent to allow himself be captured by a gang of bloodthirsty hyenas, russia was secretly backing Qadaffi and Qadaffi even had eastern european mercenaries fighting for him plus his security was water tight. 

come on beaf i thought you were cleverer than that - you mean you beleived all that trash about him being fished out of a sewer (what a coincidence!) and then being executed by one of the rebels with his own gold plated gun!! jeez beaf - how gullible are you?  that is sooooooo james bond!!!

my belief is that the west negotiated safe passage for him to an allied nation, just like they did for his wife and children.

Damn it sir! Do you also see horses riding men? shocked
I don't want to believe you are a wild-eyed crazy, so I imagine you are some sort of highly talented fictional writer. Please entertain us by giving a blow by blow account of the video evidence that Gaddafi is not deader than a stone. Brother comrade, it wouldn't matter if it sounds loopy.

Re: Crap**, Is Your Gaddafi Still Alive? by ono(m): 8:38am On Nov 20, 2011
cap28:

sorry to break it to you bro - Qadaffi is NOT dead - he's too intelligent to allow himself be captured by a gang of bloodthirsty hyenas, russia was secretly backing Qadaffi and Qadaffi even had eastern european mercenaries fighting for him plus his security was water tight. 

come on beaf i thought you were cleverer than that - you mean you beleived all that trash about him being fished out of a sewer (what a coincidence!) and then being executed by one of the rebels with his own gold plated gun!! jeez beaf - how gullible are you? that is sooooooo james bond!!!

Wow!!!! . . . . . .You know what, I want to believe you. The Western press did tell all of us[size=15pt] lies[/size] about what was on ground in Libya. How do I believe them that indeed Quadafi was killed with a golden gun or something - like you rightly stated - reminds me of James Bond's The man with a Golden Gun? LOL!!!

But. . . . well . . . Maybe he is alive. Who knows!

(1) (Reply)

Obama, The African Colonial / Meet Israel's Artillery Brigade That Can Send Misiles Into A Living Room Window / Photo:south African Artist Make Artwork Of President Zuma Having Sex Wit Mandela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.