Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets (14204 Views)

140-yr-old PZ Cussons Considers Leaving Africa Over Nigeria’s Sales Plunge / New CBN Policy Offload Risks And Liabilities Of Transaction On Customers / PZ Cussons Nigeria Beats The Odds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by socialmediaman: 2:42pm On Feb 21
Moyinoluwa35:
Why are igbos happy with the downfall of nigeria

You should be more worried about why you supported Buhari for 8 years and supported Tinubu after him, and will support Tinubu again in 2027

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by chiefolododo(m): 2:43pm On Feb 21
The great Tinubulation

1 Like

Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by descarado: 2:44pm On Feb 21
izzou:

I don't know how long CBN wants this free fall to continue before they fold.
Has nothing to do with cbn.
Tinubu is simply recouping what he spent in dollars during electioneering and court case.

Until he is done, expect more.
When people were demanding for free dollars so they can support a politician,this is what we get.
We seem to forget soon. An average local chairman contestant spend more that 5 million dollars not to talk of Tinubu that was highly controversial.
Greed is our undoing.

2 Likes

Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by Sumerians: 2:44pm On Feb 21
dre11:
Nigeria is the biggest and most diverse single market of PZ Cussons, which has footprints in North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe and Africa.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/670199-pz-cussons-nigeria-financially-distressed-as-liabilities-surpass-assets.html

Yet Some Bvstards Lowlives are busy there on front page commenting on a useless topic about a N1000 to create useless things.

1 Like

Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by bart10: 2:44pm On Feb 21
Tinubu’s fiscal and monetary policies aren’t working.

1 Like

Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by Inspirer1: 2:45pm On Feb 21
oluwaseyi0:
another massive layoff
So so sad....
Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by Orubebe01: 2:47pm On Feb 21
Master strategist in action 🙆🙆🙆
First class graduate of accounting 😂
See how he built the Lagos 😂😂

2 Likes

Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by Mindlog: 2:47pm On Feb 21
Moyinoluwa35:

Why Nigeria is falling under the watch of the "master strategist" should be your preoccupation.

4 Likes

Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by Moyinoluwa35(f): 2:47pm On Feb 21
You are a brokeass nigga, I never for once supported APC during the election, I voted for Peter obi, but as things get tight, instead of praying for Nigeria , igbo people are getting happy because most people fail to vote for obi, for your information am not broke am doing fine, my home take salary is about 380k minus allowance, which am sure 98% of your family members don't earn something close to that, now gtfo
Jflex07:
Shut up!
Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by surgical: 2:47pm On Feb 21
Ckonnet:
We will keep standing on your manhood baba.

Floating of the naira without due consultation was the most stupid act of the century.
These idiots didn't even consider the ripple effect of that single action, I can forgive them for subsidy removal but floating of a weak currency just like that, is too dumb for my liking.
They didn't consider the fact that money in savings or fixed deposit and other instruments will loose value, imagine your millions in your account 7months ago has just loose more than 70% of it's value. Unbelievable!!!
They were listening to those half baked economist who is always on air to postulate their fake hypothesis

3 Likes

Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by lexy2014: 2:48pm On Feb 21
Moyinoluwa35:

is it the happiness of igbos that should be your problem or the reason for the downfall?

your question demonstrates why the country is where it is. you leave the problem because of ethnicity and are looking for others to blame for the problem.

see your people here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUZ5eYhc4BM

5 Likes

Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by NwaliE01: 2:48pm On Feb 21
Let's just make dollar our official currency.
Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by lexy2014: 2:50pm On Feb 21
Moyinoluwa35:
You are a brokeass nigga, I never for once supported APC during the election, I voted for Peter obi, but as things get tight, instead of praying for Nigeria , igbo people are getting happy because most people fail to vote for obi, for your information am not broke am doing fine, my home take salary is about 380k minus allowance, which am sure 98% of your family members don't earn something close to that, now gtfo

is it prayer that will solve Nigeria's problem?

if Igbos dont pray, has it prevented you from praying?

is it the happiness of Igbos that is responsible for the present situation of the country under Tinubu?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by Moyinoluwa35(f): 2:50pm On Feb 21
Are you not the same lexy2014 begging me to reply your message, u still have the effrontery to challenge me, you must have grown balls, am sure hunger will reduce it for u
lexy2014:

is it the happiness of igbos that should be your problem or the reason for the downfall?

your question demonstrates why the country is where it is. you leave the problem because of ethnicity and are looking for others to blame for the problem.

see your people here

Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:50pm On Feb 21
I think tinubu genuinely want to kill anything importation in this country. I think this is the goal it will get hot very soon
Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by Jflex07(m): 2:51pm On Feb 21
Moyinoluwa35:
And you cant help your broke boyfriend who earns 25k? Keypad thousanaire.

5 Likes

Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by proxillin(m): 2:51pm On Feb 21
Rantingpiglets:
This is the FOOOOL that

Built Lagos
Is a strategist
Is a master accountant
Is a financial guru

According to failures that claim to be SOPHISTICATED.

can you all now see that he did not go to school....the certificates were forged...

he is just an influential agbero like Sunday Igboho...but he can speak english unlike igboho,,,

but seriously sunday igboho get sense pass him

7 Likes

Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by lexy2014: 2:52pm On Feb 21
Moyinoluwa35:
Are you not the same lexy2014 begging me to reply your message, u still have the effrontery to challenge me, you must have grown balls, am sure hunger will reduce it for u

off point. pls try again.

Moyinoluwa35:

see your people here

2 Likes

Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by Ulogwe1: 2:52pm On Feb 21
My sincere question is that, can't we do away with this dollar of a thing?
Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by proxillin(m): 2:52pm On Feb 21
Funkyswagzz:
I think tinubu genuinely want to kill anything importation in this country. I think this is the goal it will get hot very soon

yes...thats why farmers can't farm again...

poultry farms are closing down ...eggs is now 300 per piece...

i guess our poultries are imported too.
Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by NewAnambra: 2:52pm On Feb 21
Ii
Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by proxillin(m): 2:53pm On Feb 21
Ulogwe1:
My sincere question is that, can't we do away with this dollar of a thing?

we can, however, the government is not sincere...

let manufacturers use yen to import raw materials
Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by Moyinoluwa35(f): 2:54pm On Feb 21
My broke boyfriend is now doing well and he works in a better place, he single handedly find a way for me into the military, if you can show me a screenshot of this month expensive and if it exceed 3millions I swear am going to credit you 100k , bastard ipod
Jflex07:
And you cant help your broke boyfriend who earns 25k? Keypad thousanaire.
Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by Jflex07(m): 2:55pm On Feb 21
Moyinoluwa35:
My broke boyfriend is now doing well and he works in a better place, he single handedly find a way for me into the military, if you can show me a screenshot of this month expensive and if it exceed 3millions I swear am going to credit you 100k , bastard ipod
Says a useless broke agbadorian.. Keep sucking Tinubu balls for peanuts. Fool!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by Lavor234: 2:55pm On Feb 21
Na wa oh... More companies will soon
fold

Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by jmoore(m): 2:55pm On Feb 21
Moyinoluwa35:
You voted for Tinubu. Light and darkness have nothing in common.

It is the character of babablus to blame Igbo people for the Tinubulation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by Ulogwe1: 2:56pm On Feb 21
proxillin:

we can, however, the government is not sincere...

let manufacturers use yen to import raw materials

Haba, let's do away with these dollar and pounds. These guys will run to us begging.

Anyways, I have forgotten that, these are the means our politicians steal money.

1 Like

Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by Moyinoluwa35(f): 2:56pm On Feb 21
My brokenness to your family members is what the know as wealth...
Jflex07:
Says a useless broke agbadorian.. Keep sucking Tinubu balls for peanuts. Fool!
Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by Lavor234: 2:57pm On Feb 21
As long as chinubu and family see food chop.. Nothing concern am
Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by ccollins(m): 2:58pm On Feb 21
Moyinoluwa35:
w must you call out a tribe to make excuses for incompetence or you just like to be tribalist even when things are not going well in Nigeria. Don’t you know that the economic sector of a country is so important that once the economy is adversely affected and harmed . The well being of citizens of that country irrespective of tribe/religion will be very affected

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by Jflex07(m): 2:58pm On Feb 21
Moyinoluwa35:
My brokenness to your family members is what the know as wealth...
Says a useless female army. I'm sure your bosses will be servicing you. I pity your broke ass bf, he deserves better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by saysugar(m): 2:58pm On Feb 21
Moyinoluwa35:
excertly they praying for more worst! Silly people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Illegal Deductions: CBN Returns N65bn To Bank Customers / 0000 / Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.