Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets (14216 Views)

140-yr-old PZ Cussons Considers Leaving Africa Over Nigeria’s Sales Plunge / New CBN Policy Offload Risks And Liabilities Of Transaction On Customers / PZ Cussons Nigeria Beats The Odds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by Moyinoluwa35(f): 2:59pm On Feb 21
If it's easy go get a slot through direct short service, 4 people are chosen in each state, if it's easy run it
Jflex07:
Says a useless female army. I'm sure your bosses will be servicing you. I pity your broke ass bf, he deserves better.
Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by Jflex07(m): 3:01pm On Feb 21
Moyinoluwa35:
If it's easy go get a slot through direct short service, 4 people are chosen in each state, if it's easy run it
I pity you kido.. I hope they don't take you to sambisa.. Life is fragile.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by Moyinoluwa35(f): 3:04pm On Feb 21
😂😂😂anywhere the post me I go chest, currently in Lagos for a course, if dem born u come meet here for Lagos,
Jflex07:
I pity you kido.. I hope they don't take you to sambisa.. Life is fragile.
Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by gaby(m): 3:04pm On Feb 21
lexy2014:

is it the happiness of igbos that should be your problem or the reason for the downfall?

your question demonstrates why the country is where it is. you leave the problem because of ethnicity and are looking for others to blame for the problem.

see your people here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUZ5eYhc4BM

This is very hilarious and deserves to go viral. To even think that this video was made last year says a lot. I wonder what the respondents will have to say if interviewed today.

Tinubu carry him supporters up waaaa, hammer them for ground yakataaa...lol

God and Karma brought in on for a disgraceful end.

Where are the NL resident Emilokan town criers?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by Jflex07(m): 3:05pm On Feb 21
Moyinoluwa35:
😂😂😂anywhere the post me I go chest, currently in Lagos for a course, if dem born u come meet here for Lagos,
Funny kid.. If them born you, enter Onitsha...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by Intergrated: 3:06pm On Feb 21
AqualinaXYZ:
If not for tribalism Tinubu isn’t fit to be a ward councilor

But his people packaged a dunce with zero brains on us

My question is where’s Mamood Yakubu the INEC chairman

I hope he’s very happy with how Nigeria is today
please where is mamood.

1 Like

Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by Moyinoluwa35(f): 3:06pm On Feb 21
Jflex07:
Funny kid.. If them born you, enter Onitsha...
I can never trade my comfort zone to a place of bigotry...
Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by lexy2014: 3:07pm On Feb 21
gaby:

This is very hilarious and deserves to go viral. To even think that this video was made last year says a lot. I wonder what the respondents will have to say if interviewed today.

Tinubu carry him supporters up waaaa, hammer them for ground yakataaa...lol

God and Karma brought in on for a disgraceful end.

Where are the NL resident Emilokan town criers?

the respondents were interviewed before election and some months after election. they were enthusiastic before election because of their "brother". but now, story has chnaged

3 Likes

Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by Angelfrost(m): 3:08pm On Feb 21
Mrchippychappy:
Stop complaining PZ

Go to farm or buy Nigerian

Na wetin Reno say make una do.

When hungry kee pesin make that pesin make sure he buy Made in Nigeria Coffin also

Reno is a big fool!

Those cheering him on his page are either dumb or retarded.

2 Likes

Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by tivity101: 3:08pm On Feb 21
Spoke my mind

Mamood Yakubu see wetin you cause

AqualinaXYZ:

Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by Jflex07(m): 3:09pm On Feb 21
Moyinoluwa35:
I can never trade my comfort zone to a place of bigotry...
Says a tribal bigot.

4 Likes

Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by spiSeyi: 3:11pm On Feb 21
AqualinaXYZ:

If not for economy saboteurs and sore losers your type won't have mouth to say this. One thing is sure the enemy of Nigeria will be put to shame before the 2nd quarter of this year. This too shall pass, you & your types can say what you like for now. No pain No hain cool
Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by IamAtikulate: 3:14pm On Feb 21
Yoruba people don kill this one too

🤣🤣🤣
Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by rukyboy(m): 3:21pm On Feb 21
The Economy is in a death spiral
Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by Millimann: 3:26pm On Feb 21
Moyinoluwa35:
Why are igbos happy with the downfall of nigeria

This i.diot has left the culprit and started blaming Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by Streetdoctor: 3:33pm On Feb 21
Moyinoluwa35:
Bcs we saw it, d few sensible west also saw it. So tell me

3 Likes

Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by Streetdoctor: 3:35pm On Feb 21
Moyinoluwa35:
You are a brokeass nigga, I never for once supported APC during the election, I voted for Peter obi, but as things get tight, instead of praying for Nigeria , igbo people are getting happy because most people fail to vote for obi, for your information am not broke am doing fine, my home take salary is about 380k minus allowance, which am sure 98% of your family members don't earn something close to that, now gtfo
No bis askodyng who u voted and how much u earn. Igbos are not happy wit d situation, igbos are happy bcs they warned idiots about useless Tinubu, we were called names.

2 Likes

Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by nedekid: 3:36pm On Feb 21
In scanner places, this man should resign. The lady UK pm stepped down because of her failed economic polices. But over here in naija, the baba must pull the whole country down to ensure he stays 1 and 2nd term.
Truelly, we are docile people. Watch 4 years time how he will still "win" election. God forbid by then, maybe 100k to 1 dollar (at the current rate of devaluation). I called my malam 6 days ago and he said 1600 to 1 dollar, today it is 1900! Someone gave me a quote to fix something for ₦1.1m on Saturday, by yesterday, he called that prices had changed, it has to be ₦1.4m and by tomorrow it may increase. No be juju be that?
Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by Mindlog: 3:38pm On Feb 21
saysugar:
excertly they praying for more worst! Silly people

What is stopping you to pray, to counter their own prayers or are you excertly allergic to praying?

1 Like

Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by colonelwealth(m): 3:40pm On Feb 21
dre11:
Nigeria is the biggest and most diverse single market of PZ Cussons, which has footprints in North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe and Africa.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/670199-pz-cussons-nigeria-financially-distressed-as-liabilities-surpass-assets.html

Though this is not a pleasant news at all as no genuine business ought have to go through these crises however, I like the fact that this is happening to all these big foreign companies operating in Nigeria.
Their home governments and diplomates were complicit in plunging Nigeria into this mess by their various political and economic interferences in the Nigerian system, dinning and whinnying with our very corrupt and compromised leaders.......recognizing election riggers and subtilty encouraging riggers because they are big names with corrupt connections to give them undue advantages in our nation.
Their govts thought they could eat their cakes and have it now God& nature has come for their interests in Nigeria.

Next time, they&their cover government officials should endeavour to know that elections have consequences.

We all saw how slot if them from Britain, US, France, India, China, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands etc were floricking with some certain incompetent and corruption election contestants during election even going far to invite and give them their national platform just to endorse the many election illegitimacies all because of evil strong hold d they hoped to have using willing tools in our political leaders.

Most Nations knew Peter Obi was the right candidate, they knew Igbos deserve that seat but out of sheer wickedness they looked the other way and even enabled injustice, now their companies and interests are under serious economic threat in Nigeria.

You can not throw monies at corrupt incompetent officials during elections, recognize them after hijacking the system and not reap from such evil seeds.

Hypocrites!
Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by cigaricon(m): 3:55pm On Feb 21
Moyinoluwa35:

Oh so you admit that Nigeria is falling sad. I thought it was all propaganda. Ozuor

2 Likes

Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by regenerateman(m): 4:01pm On Feb 21
Ckonnet:
We will keep standing on your manhood baba.

Floating of the naira without due consultation was the most stupid act of the century.
These idiots didn't even consider the ripple effect of that single action, I can forgive them for subsidy removal but floating of a weak currency just like that, is too dumb for my liking.
They didn't consider the fact that money in savings or fixed deposit and other instruments will loose value, imagine your millions in your account 7months ago has just loose more than 70% of it's value. Unbelievable!!!

There's no counyry in the world that floats it currency. What countries do is to devalue their currencies from time to time. When you float your currency, people that keep money in fixed deposit and savings will definitely convert this money to dollars thereby putting more pressure on the local currency. (This is where these people are talking of sabotage, bc most people are converting their naira to dollars). The local currency will automatically nosedive. This is what is happening to our naira. China, USA, UK, Germany and Japan all defend their currencies. He built Lagos and he will replicate it in Nigeria. This man kept Lagos running when OBJ withheld allocations to LG in Lagos.
Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by toujurs: 4:02pm On Feb 21
Another sh*t is about to go down. grin
Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by Innomach(m): 4:04pm On Feb 21
No, they are not happy because they too are affected by what is happening to the country. Take it or leave it, Igbos are more patriotic than every other tribes that make up Nigeria.... What you see them do now is making jest of the situation like, "I warned you, but you didn't listen" . Elections really have consequences.

Moyinoluwa35:
Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by comodo: 4:46pm On Feb 21
Moyinoluwa35:
Has anyone admitted that Nigeria is collapsing? Please stop that abeg. Please our government is doing well. We are in a transition period. Anyone that the government is favouring his family should rejoice which is normal. Maybe some Igbos are enjoying the government somehow.

1 Like

Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by EbolaTinubu: 4:50pm On Feb 21
Tjra:
The great Obinulation cry

Zombie without functioning brain
Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by izzou(m): 4:59pm On Feb 21
descarado:

Has nothing to do with cbn.
Tinubu is simply recouping what he spent in dollars during electioneering and court case.

Until he is done, expect more.
When people were demanding for free dollars so they can support a politician,this is what we get.
We seem to forget soon. An average local chairman contestant spend more that 5 million dollars not to talk of Tinubu that was highly controversial.
Greed is our undoing.

grin grin

Very frustrating.

Why do i feel like i have seen your moniker before?
Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:00pm On Feb 21
Tjra:
The great Obinulation cry
Taju stop typing nonsense
Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by Splashme: 5:01pm On Feb 21
Terrible
Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by Saintinoo(m): 5:28pm On Feb 21
dre11:
Nigeria is the biggest and most diverse single market of PZ Cussons, which has footprints in North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe and Africa.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/670199-pz-cussons-nigeria-financially-distressed-as-liabilities-surpass-assets.html

According to some people, they should go so as other indigenous companies can take over. PZ is afraid of competition.

GSK, Sanifo, PZ all gone.
Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by Saintinoo(m): 5:44pm On Feb 21
Moyinoluwa35:

We are not happy with the downfall of Nigeria, no normal human will ever be happy that the country he lives in is having very serious economic and security challenges as it affects everyone. We are thanking God that we have been vindicated, as we do not support failure the way you guys do, from Buhari to Tinubu. And even if we mistakenly vote a failure, we call him out and demand accountability unlike you guys who worship failure.

1 Like

Re: PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets by sulaak(m): 6:06pm On Feb 21
No more dollars to share. PZ has been in Nigeria for over 100 years, yet they have failed to source their material from local sources

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caught On Tape: CBN Ask Nigerians To Make Deposit In Their Respective Banks / Jumia Versus Konga: Which Has The Better Discounts And Offers? / 0000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.