Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,447 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? (13549 Views)

Cutting Cost For A Business / Which Online Business Has Made You Money This Period? / Dangote, Otedola, Sam Iwuajoku And Richie Shittu Chilling During Sallah Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by iamtardey: 9:59pm On Feb 21
Karleb:

For where. Men don dey take am master body small small since Buhari time.

No shaking my brother.

Before you know what's up, 8 years don go o. grin
8 fxck what 🙆🏿‍♂️

1 Like

Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by codedgalaxy: 10:00pm On Feb 21
MemphitzDgreat1:
Helinues and Yarimo cut costs by eating once every 2 days interval.
lol ,crack me up real good.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by Saviola86: 10:05pm On Feb 21
I am living the best part of my life this period all because of I refused to fight

Friend used to mock me that I am too gentle and don't know how to shout at people owing me but that attitude I learnt from both parents of mine.

I worked with a firm that refused to give me a pay rise even though I was diligent at my job.

Many of my colleagues left with a fight but I choose to leave in a peaceful manner by giving them prior notice and ensuring I cleared my desk.

Even after resigning, they rejected my resignation letter but to leave I had to find a replacement and thought him the job for 3 months.

I got another job but was still finding time to report at my former office just to coach my replacement very well.

In total, I spent 6 months coaching and monitoring my replacement and fully left when I was convinced she was good to go.

After leaving I didn't communicate any senior management staff in the company not until a month ago.

I made a proposal which they accepted and I got the deal worth over 10million.

I delivered and they came back again for more.

I see my life change and now I understand why it is good to be good.

16 Likes

Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by codedgalaxy: 10:05pm On Feb 21
Franking:
I go everywhere with my APC membership card and most things are sold to me at half price. grin
damn you mehn stop trolling lol
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by Karleb(m): 10:06pm On Feb 21
iamtardey:
8 fxck what 🙆🏿‍♂️

Forget that thing my brother, e go do 8 years.

Na you go know how you go take strategize make hardship no finish you. 001 na one of the methods.
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by iamtardey: 10:09pm On Feb 21
Karleb:

Na you go know how you go take strategize make hardship no finish you. 001 na one of the methods.
just stop that 001 thing abeggy
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by Karleb(m): 10:11pm On Feb 21
iamtardey:
just stop that 001 thing abeggy

grin grin

I don hear my brother.
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by codedgalaxy: 10:12pm On Feb 21
No matter the economic palaver, i will never cut my food rations. I rather cut every other thing, but you see my food, na 1.1.1.1.1
Breackfast,
Brunch,
Lunch,
Dinner,
Super.
All must be served.
No be me vote am

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by RIDOO: 10:30pm On Feb 21
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Omoh,the thing really choke everybody well well....

But personally,these days I worry-less....I think-less....And I bother no more about the dreams j had yesterdays........My own na just to wake up,ignite my keke and go to my daily hustle.......So long say I see food chop,and shelter to rest my head upon,no wahala.......If dreams like ,make dem come true but I no too dey reason about dem again make guyman no come run mad angry

Wonderful!I had to talk to myself too ... make person no kpai before her time.
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by Tomgerald(m): 10:37pm On Feb 21
I just packed my Startimes decoder that I have doing subscription for 3800 monthly then I bought Tiger Sky a free to air satellite to cut cost!

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by MrCork: 11:01pm On Feb 21
highness25:

But you should have known when and where to use "am" now.

^^^story
Answer the questions..why are u gay sir?? angry
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by blowjohn(m): 11:12pm On Feb 21
iamtardey:
ye I never chop

Na lie.

My nose dey smell anybody wey don chop
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by iamtardey: 11:19pm On Feb 21
blowjohn:

Na lie.

My nose dey smell anybody wey don chop
sad angry

1 Like

Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by Sleekfingers: 11:20pm On Feb 21
1. No more father Christmas. I face my wife and kids only.
2. Etc

3 Likes

Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by Sammy101111(m): 11:22pm On Feb 21
Before I normally save money 💰 but now it different I spend too much just to live haha 😂

Lagos people how you na they oh
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by killsmith(f): 11:23pm On Feb 21
Learnt to farm.
Planted a variety of vegetables at my backyard.
Looking at registering a business and starting agroexport
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by Tendd: 11:42pm On Feb 21
Eat twice per day, Don'take bike but walk instead.A normal person can walk more than 2 kilometers per day.lt is also recommended to walk 10.000 steps daily.So walk,walk to save costs and also improve on your overall health.
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by Sniper101(m): 11:49pm On Feb 21
These days, I don't even go anywhere anymore. Except when I need visit a supermarket or a restaurant.
Other than that? Na indoor things; sometimes 9days at a stretch.

As a friend, be you a guy or a girl, if I mistakenly or intentionally drive come ya house, na e be say it's because I'll be getting something really really beneficial out of visiting you.

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by WantsandMore: 12:29am On Feb 22
I've 3 choices to make right now.
30gb @5,500
37gb @6,500
80gb @11,000
But Sapa Is making my closest choice of 80gb a headache 😕 😩
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by Blessedarethepe(m): 12:41am On Feb 22
verybadmouth:
Cost is uncuttable. Because off sapa, I can't move from ogba to Ifo. 🤣
Meaning what? So we that we live in Ifo now. What do you take us for?
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by Niyi4321: 12:42am On Feb 22
merits:

I usually steal from my neighbors food stuff,soup,money even water to make an ends meet and in the morning all of us dey join mouth to curse whoever is stealing in the compound and I know no I'm the thief but only God will judge me 😭🤣😀
Bad forum to confess sin
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by Blessedarethepe(m): 12:43am On Feb 22
Tomgerald:
I just packed my Startimes decoder that I have doing subscription for 3800 monthly then I bought Tiger Sky a free to air satellite to cut cost!
How many stations does it have pls
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by Niyi4321: 12:44am On Feb 22
Karleb:

I'd prefer 010 and sleep early
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by verybadmouth(m): 12:48am On Feb 22
Blessedarethepe:

Meaning what? So we that we live in Ifo now. What do you take us for?
same thing I'm saying. Because of inflation, can you leave Ifo and relocate to Ekiti?
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by Blessedarethepe(m): 12:51am On Feb 22
verybadmouth:
same thing I'm saying. Because of inflation, can you leave Ifo and relocate to Ekiti?
Nah
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by verybadmouth(m): 1:11am On Feb 22
Blessedarethepe:

Nah
Now you understand
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by Cti28(m): 2:16am On Feb 22
merits:

I usually steal from my neighbors food stuff,soup,money even water to make an ends meet and in the morning all of us dey join mouth to curse whoever is stealing in the compound and I know no I'm the thief but only God will judge me 😭🤣😀
😂😂😂 you no well
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by Bizibi(m): 3:52am On Feb 22
iamtardey:
where you live?
Abuja
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by obstead200(m): 4:58am On Feb 22
tuoyoojo:
Infidelity would reduce drastically this period

Because by the time randy man spend about 20 to 25k for hotel, food -15k minus thank you for coming money...

The randy man abunna go just fall

For me, na to dey use along dey go work for now, while the car is parked. Its working for me
U can't be further from the truth ooo.

Infidelity is even way higher now. So many young girls (especially students of higher institutions) cannot the get funds they need for even basic upkeep from their parents limited income and hence will resort to sugar daddies.

It will even be cheaper for the sugar daddies now. And there are short-time guest houses all over the place that charge 3k per hour.

Even girls that tell themselves "except he gives me 50k, I won't sleep with him", many of them, out of hardship, will now gladly collect 10k make dem see food chop for a few days.

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by SIXFEETUNDER: 5:07am On Feb 22
Milking resources from big businesses and government
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by wasi9ice: 6:31am On Feb 22
Barely eat 3 times these days
Good stuff is too expensive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN Imposes Penalty On Banks For Mutilated Notes / Nigeria Mulls $20 Billion Offers To Sell Transmission Assets / Would You Know A Replica If You Saw One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.