Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? (13529 Views)

Cutting Cost For A Business / Which Online Business Has Made You Money This Period? / Dangote, Otedola, Sam Iwuajoku And Richie Shittu Chilling During Sallah Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by iamtardey: 6:32am On Feb 22
Bizibi:
Abuja
Abuja dey para o grin 1 #50… still 2 for #50 here
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by JOACHINpedro: 6:35am On Feb 22
Tomgerald:
I just packed my Startimes decoder that I have doing subscription for 3800 monthly then I bought Tiger Sky a free to air satellite to cut cost!
How do I get this?
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by Gggjhhj: 6:36am On Feb 22
Me I packed to where there is constant power supply, even though there are days we don't have power, I can use 1kg gas for 1 month, I use hotplate. Stop buying unnecessary stuffs
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by Scholace: 6:49am On Feb 22
dgagar:

As for me and my wife. We don suspend gas for now.
[b]We now use hot plate [/b]and charcoal stove to cook.
We only use gas to warm food now.

Tinubu will not make heaven i swear
That means you're using direct light not prepaid meter

1 Like

Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by onyxo76(m): 6:49am On Feb 22
stopped driving my car to work, saving me 15k weekly on fuel.
stopped leaving fan and other appliances on when going out. stopped giving all those kids that hang around supermarkets begging for money.
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by Focusmind: 7:03am On Feb 22
The best area to cut cost with great savings is in your children's school. Check if you could do with a nearby school, where you don't have to be paying expensive school bus and other sundry expenses. Schools now have equalized themselves as technologies and uniformity of curricular have made standards to be uniform. A smart child will always be a smart child. Don't kill yourself insisting on retaining your kids on a 3ook per term school instead of 100k per term school. Peoples kids have gone to schools of 70k per term and came out better than those that went to 5ook per term. If you have the money, no problem - but don't do pass your power if you don't have or struggling to pay.

7 Likes

Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by LegendaryArnold(m): 7:04am On Feb 22
MrCork:

Bro..u wait wait for her period to run out before u enter nah....or u wannto get her pregnant.WHY!!(no oofencse) angry

0-0-1
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by Segxydube: 7:15am On Feb 22
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Omoh,the thing really choke everybody well well....

But personally,these days I worry-less....I think-less....And I bother no more about the dreams j had yesterdays........My own na just to wake up,ignite my keke and go to my daily hustle.......So long say I see food chop,and shelter to rest my head upon,no wahala.......If dreams like ,make dem come true but I no too dey reason about dem again make guyman no come run mad angry

U dey drive keke marwa?
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by Tayorshd87: 7:22am On Feb 22
You are all waiting for magic from Tinubu abi make una they there dey play
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by Bizibi(m): 7:24am On Feb 22
iamtardey:
Abuja dey para o grin 1 #50… still 2 for #50 here
It started yesterday.....
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by Jeje247: 7:41am On Feb 22
tuoyoojo:
Infidelity would reduce drastically this period

Because by the time randy man spend about 20 to 25k for hotel, food -15k minus thank you for coming money...

The randy man abunna go just fall

For me, na to dey use along dey go work for now, while the car is parked. Its working for me
Lol...ladies should hold on to their relationships now. Men would start being disinterested in dating. And for those who can't keep their sexual urges in check, they would prefer paying a coded chick once a month or 2 months to empty their sac and move on with their hustle rather than investing in a lady that can dish you in a second once she finds a greener pasture
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by Sirseedorf(m): 8:36am On Feb 22
grin

I don't eat over priced food, I don't buy unnecessary things and I cut cost, i no dey do pass my pocket...
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by dopedan(m): 8:48am On Feb 22
Saviola86:
I am living the best part of my life this period all because of I refused to fight

Friend used to mock me that I am too gentle and don't know how to shout at people owing me but that attitude I learnt from both parents of mine.

I worked with a firm that refused to give me a pay rise even though I was diligent at my job.

Many of my colleagues left with a fight but I choose to leave in a peaceful manner by giving them prior notice and ensuring I cleared my desk.

Even after resigning, they rejected my resignation letter but to leave I had to find a replacement and thought him the job for 3 months.

I got another job but was still finding time to report at my former office just to coach my replacement very well.

In total, I spent 6 months coaching and monitoring my replacement and fully left when I was convinced she was good to go.

After leaving I didn't communicate any senior management staff in the company not until a month ago.

I made a proposal which they accepted and I got the deal worth over 10million.

I delivered and they came back again for more.

I see my life change and now I understand why it is good to be good.
I am same as u, i take life calmly and not gra gra like my father, people have looked down on me thinking im not serious and i don’t have fighting spirit
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by Dozzywest(m): 9:42am On Feb 22
Iam not cutting any cost, I dey enjoy life here for Anambra State
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by iamtardey: 9:59am On Feb 22
Bizibi:
It started yesterday.....
if I hear

For this Lagos
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by Olosagbejr: 10:34am On Feb 22

Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by 6ixVille: 10:40am On Feb 22
Staying far far away from girls, 101 food schedule, now using cab to augment my movement instead of bikes.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by Saviola86: 11:58am On Feb 22
dopedan:

I am same as u, i take life calmly and not gra gra like my father, people have looked down on me thinking im not serious and i don’t have fighting spirit

One day your angel will find you
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by dopedan(m): 12:03pm On Feb 22
Saviola86:

One day your angel will find you
I pray o, show some love man, u fit be my angel
Make i drop aza?
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by PhilipReigns(m): 12:24pm On Feb 22
Bye bye to side chicks
I have cut off from keeping side chicks exactly December 2023 and it must be permanent. Infact this is not just a new year resolution, but a permanent economic resolution hehe. I can't be spending money on what I have in excess at home.

I noticed something, there has been more progress in my business and my family happier. Married Guys, there's a spiritual tie to extra marital affairs, no jokes. Follow my footsteps if u can and u won't regret it.

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by Obierika(m): 2:19pm On Feb 22
Nbote:
My broda na costs dey cut me now ooo

grin
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by Frank0001(m): 3:16pm On Feb 22
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Omoh,the thing really choke everybody well well....

But personally,these days I worry-less....I think-less....And I bother no more about the dreams j had yesterdays........My own na just to wake up,ignite my keke and go to my daily hustle.......So long say I see food chop,and shelter to rest my head upon,no wahala.......If dreams like ,make dem come true but I no too dey reason about dem again make guyman no come run mad angry
E no pass like that.
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by SanctifiedSista(f): 3:54pm On Feb 22
WorkNigeria.com is the website to find any job in Africa and around the world

We are currently recruiting for the following roles
new jobs available in LAGOS(island)OIL AND GAS experience
LEGAL OFFICER- 2-6 Years --salary 150-200k
personal assistant/secretary to ceo- 3years upwards-120-140k
front desk assistant- 2 years and above- 80-100k
accountant---------------2 years and above- 150k
electrican enginner------------------3 Years and above--200k a
Production engr .pet bottles experience..250k apply

AVAILABLE JOBS IN ABUJA(wuse2)
Inventory officers - 2 years and above --salary 100-120k
Executive assistant- 2 years and above-salary-130-150k..
kiss kiss
send email to ekaette.obot@worknigeria.com

You keep applying and not getting a job? Start by repenting of your sins and Surender to Jesus Christ..Pray this aloud: "Lord Jesus, I repent of my sins and surrender my life. Wash me clean. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. That he died on the cross for my sins and rose again on the third day for my Victory, I believe that in my heart and make confession with my mouth, that Jesus is my Savior and Lord.
Congratulations on making d best decision of your life..send me an email or call the number on my bio after this grin grin grin grin
The living Faith church winners Chappel is the most amazing platform to grow as a Christian..no capping. Look for one near your home today and fellowship with them
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by Love800(m): 4:53pm On Feb 22
What is a modernized charcoal stove?
Obviouslyblunt:
Switched to solar. Stopped buying pure water or bottle water but rather pump my water, boil the water to its boiling point, the seal up and refrigerate. Got a modernized charcoal stove, use charcoal stove for cooking and gas cylinder for reheating some foods.
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by Love800(m): 4:56pm On Feb 22
How much for the tiger sky?
And how does it works?
Tomgerald:
I just packed my Startimes decoder that I have doing subscription for 3800 monthly then I bought Tiger Sky a free to air satellite to cut cost!
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by Love800(m): 4:59pm On Feb 22
What are the items involve in dis agro-export?
Can u list some?
killsmith:
Learnt to farm.
Planted a variety of vegetables at my backyard.
Looking at registering a business and starting agroexport
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by Obviouslyblunt: 6:20pm On Feb 22
Love800:
What is a modernized charcoal stove?
this

Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by Loyalty1: 7:52pm On Feb 22
merits:

I usually steal from my neighbors food stuff,soup,money even water to make an ends meet and in the morning all of us dey join mouth to curse whoever is stealing in the compound and I know I'm the thief but only God will judge me 😭🤣😀
Pls for how long will you continue to steal? Better stop because you will soon be exposed
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by Love800(m): 7:33am On Feb 23
Where does one put the charcoal?
How does it work?
Obviouslyblunt:
this
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by Obviouslyblunt: 12:47pm On Feb 23
Love800:
Where does one put the charcoal?
How does it work?

Here watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3oLNaYv__g?si=9ek7WxXZAUpE3jOS
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by Love800(m): 3:21pm On Feb 23
Tank u so much.

Is it sold in the markets?

Like how much?
Obviouslyblunt:

Here watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3oLNaYv__g?si=9ek7WxXZAUpE3jOS
Re: How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? by Obviouslyblunt: 3:42pm On Feb 23
Love800:
Tank u so much.

Is it sold in the markets?

Like how much?
got mine for 30k back then the big size, I think the small size sells for around 13k.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN Imposes Penalty On Banks For Mutilated Notes / Please How Lucrative Is Buying A Concrete Mixer For Business? / Access Bank Sets To Acquire Transnational Bank In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.