Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

NYSC DG Reconnects With Ex-landlord In Osun Visit (pictures, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NYSC DG Reconnects With Ex-landlord In Osun Visit (pictures, Video) (1341 Views)

Gridlock In Zamfara As Supporters Storm Streets Ahead Of Atikuโ€™s Visit (Pictures / Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) / Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC DG Reconnects With Ex-landlord In Osun Visit (pictures, Video) by NairaOcean: 12:08pm On Feb 21
The Director-General of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), Brigadier General YD Ahmed, recently visited his former landlord in Iree, Osun State, where he served as a corps member years ago. A heartwarming video capturing their reunion was shared on NYSC's official Facebook page, showcasing the DG's desire to reconnect with his past. In the video, Brigadier General Ahmed expressed his sentiment, stating he couldn't be in Osun without visiting. The visit brought back fond memories for both men, as they reminisced about the days when they shared the compound with fellow corps members.

Landlords should learn from this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiIlvuSlhyQ

2 Likes

Re: NYSC DG Reconnects With Ex-landlord In Osun Visit (pictures, Video) by crossfm: 12:09pm On Feb 21
Hehehe.

This is very commendable.

Atlist baba go see something to take hold body during this harsh economy grin cheesy.

Don't forget the days of your humble beginnings

NB.

Na better landlord them da remember grin cheesy tongue.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC DG Reconnects With Ex-landlord In Osun Visit (pictures, Video) by Typing: 1:10pm On Feb 21
Nice one. This means, the landlord treated him well.
Re: NYSC DG Reconnects With Ex-landlord In Osun Visit (pictures, Video) by Ed12(m): 1:10pm On Feb 21
Nice to see
Re: NYSC DG Reconnects With Ex-landlord In Osun Visit (pictures, Video) by ambale(m): 1:20pm On Feb 21
I watched the video on Facebook earlier

That man must have been a good man then for him to have remembered him

In fact the man don turn big man for the area straight ๐Ÿ˜ƒ, see sojo everywhere
Re: NYSC DG Reconnects With Ex-landlord In Osun Visit (pictures, Video) by coolgb(m): 1:57pm On Feb 21
Nobody knows what the future hold for anyone.
Always do good to people and let people have good things to say about you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC DG Reconnects With Ex-landlord In Osun Visit (pictures, Video) by Tolumiide: 2:05pm On Feb 21
This is one of the happiest time of the landlord.
Re: NYSC DG Reconnects With Ex-landlord In Osun Visit (pictures, Video) by Melagros(m): 2:32pm On Feb 21
COMRADES, this is nice, always remember the hand that once fed you no matter how little it is
Re: NYSC DG Reconnects With Ex-landlord In Osun Visit (pictures, Video) by Paraman: 2:33pm On Feb 21
Life
Re: NYSC DG Reconnects With Ex-landlord In Osun Visit (pictures, Video) by SIXFEETUNDER: 4:57pm On Feb 21
They should scrap NYSC

It's a waste of time

Let's people serve in the military or any farm simple

Re: NYSC DG Reconnects With Ex-landlord In Osun Visit (pictures, Video) by verifiablefacts: 5:26pm On Feb 21
ambale:
I watched the video on Facebook earlier

That man must have been a good man then for him to have remembered him

In fact the man don turn big man for the area straight ๐Ÿ˜ƒ, see sojo everywhere

So you come watch am here again
Re: NYSC DG Reconnects With Ex-landlord In Osun Visit (pictures, Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 6:54pm On Feb 21
That landlord has automatically become the most respected person in that community. Any small disagreement with him, he go form like say e dey call brigadier general make him send like 3 hilux full of soldiers come.
Re: NYSC DG Reconnects With Ex-landlord In Osun Visit (pictures, Video) by ambale(m): 6:57pm On Feb 21
verifiablefacts:

So you come watch am here again

Do you have any problem with the way I use data wey I take my money buy?
Re: NYSC DG Reconnects With Ex-landlord In Osun Visit (pictures, Video) by Jayboi(m): 8:12pm On Feb 21
Wow. The DG get sharp memory o. Still remembering names upon say he spent a year there.
Re: NYSC DG Reconnects With Ex-landlord In Osun Visit (pictures, Video) by verifiablefacts: 8:24pm On Feb 21
ambale:

You miss my point.

Peace bro.
Re: NYSC DG Reconnects With Ex-landlord In Osun Visit (pictures, Video) by chiiraq802(m): 8:29pm On Feb 21
ambale:

Na Heineken you deserve this night. nothing anybody fit tell me. lolx
Re: NYSC DG Reconnects With Ex-landlord In Osun Visit (pictures, Video) by ambale(m): 4:56pm On Feb 28
chiiraq802:

Na Heineken you deserve this night. nothing anybody fit tell me. lolx

Some of those guys are something else ojere
Re: NYSC DG Reconnects With Ex-landlord In Osun Visit (pictures, Video) by ambale(m): 4:59pm On Feb 28
verifiablefacts:

You miss my point.

Peace bro.

Why would you even challenge another mans opinion and say I missed your point, make your point and leave please

(1) (Reply)

Is Panafricanism Still Alive ? Have Your Say On Bbc Or Nairaland. / Chief Of Army Staff Escape Death In Plane Crash / Dress Code In Benue,a Rejoinder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.