Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Would I Be The A..hole If I Break Up With My GF Over Her Weight? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would I Be The A..hole If I Break Up With My GF Over Her Weight? (516 Views)

Why The Rate Of Divorce Is High & Why Families Break Up / About To Break Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Risk Of Travelling In Nigeria / We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would I Be The A..hole If I Break Up With My GF Over Her Weight? by zyze: 2:46pm On Feb 21
PS: Land a Visa-sponsorship Teaching Jobs or Tech Jobs in Japan: https://anthonyex.com/go/Japan-visa-job

I'm 28 years old, 6'5" 200lbs, and go to the gym 3 times a week and go for jogs daily.

I met my GF, 24 years old at the gym about 2 years ago. She's smaller and was thin at the time, she was cute and funny and we hit it off well.

Almost a year ago we decided to move in together and I noticed then that she had gained a couple of pounds but didn't think anything of it.

Ever since then, she has consistently put on more and more weight. Easily 60+ pounds now. Of course, she no longer works out either.

I find her eating habits and appearance gross now. The thin girl I was so attracted to has been replaced by an insatiable eater. She eats bags of candy and wants fast food for every meal.

The apartment we are renting is almost due in April... she has been hinting at wanting to get married but I'm thinking of cutting her and the apartment free at the rent due date.

So my question is... Would I be wrong if I dump my girlfriend because she has gained so much weight I'm no longer attracted to her?

1 Like

Re: Would I Be The A..hole If I Break Up With My GF Over Her Weight? by AllenSpencer: 2:55pm On Feb 21
Better run for your life

You breeding a blue whale.

2 Likes

Re: Would I Be The A..hole If I Break Up With My GF Over Her Weight? by eddynaira125: 3:00pm On Feb 21
Hope no be Nigeria u Dey, Because the spirit of Fat has been arrested by the great Tinubulation
Re: Would I Be The A..hole If I Break Up With My GF Over Her Weight? by Chukwuka319(m): 3:04pm On Feb 21
zyze:
PS: Land a Visa-sponsorship Teaching Jobs or Tech Jobs in Japan: https://anthonyex.com/go/Japan-visa-job

I'm 28 years old, 6'5" 200lbs, and go to the gym 3 times a week and go for jogs daily.

I met my GF, 24 years old at the gym about 2 years ago. She's smaller and was thin at the time, she was cute and funny and we hit it off well.

Almost a year ago we decided to move in together and I noticed then that she had gained a couple of pounds but didn't think anything of it.

Ever since then, she has consistently put on more and more weight. Easily 60+ pounds now. Of course, she no longer works out either.

I find her eating habits and appearance gross now. The thin girl I was so attracted to has been replaced by an insatiable eater. She eats bags of candy and wants fast food for every meal.

The apartment we are renting is almost due in April... she has been hinting at wanting to get married but I'm thinking of cutting her and the apartment free at the rent due date.

So my question is... Would I be wrong if I dump my girlfriend because she has gained so much weight I'm no longer attracted to her?
Try and advise her.If she doesn't pay attention and change her habits,cut her off.
Re: Would I Be The A..hole If I Break Up With My GF Over Her Weight? by GboyegaD(m): 3:37pm On Feb 21
Have you tried to understand why the change in her eating habit and lifestyle? She might be going through some form of depression and you thinking of leaving over her weight suggest the only attraction was her body and never her heart/ soul.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would I Be The A..hole If I Break Up With My GF Over Her Weight? by finallybusy: 3:58am On Feb 22
Person just lift story from Reddit. Joblessness.

1 Like

Re: Would I Be The A..hole If I Break Up With My GF Over Her Weight? by zyze: 12:44am On Feb 23
finallybusy:
Person just lift story from Reddit. Joblessness.

To engage people! You can always read and pass by; you know!
Re: Would I Be The A..hole If I Break Up With My GF Over Her Weight? by finallybusy: 8:14am On Feb 23
zyze:

To engage people! You can always read and pass by; you know!
I didn’t bother to read.
Re: Would I Be The A..hole If I Break Up With My GF Over Her Weight? by Kajaard: 8:41am On Feb 23
AllenSpencer:
Better run for your life

You breeding a blue whale.

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Should She Go Back To Him �� / Man Sells Own Baby To Fund Father's Funeral / Where Are You Celebrating Xmas Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.