Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Leave Tb Joshua Alone,i Beg You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leave Tb Joshua Alone,i Beg You. (1230 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / If You Can Answer All These With The BIBLE ALONE I Willlleave The Church / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave Tb Joshua Alone,i Beg You. by efepro(m): 5:10am On Nov 11, 2011
Apart from being a man of God or a prophet,TBJ is such a kind,generous and caring man. U can tell by numbers of foreigners who hav come to live and work with him because of his generosity and selfless service.I've spoken with him one on one.It was nice chatn with him in his office. He even gave me some money and a book he just published 4yrs ago.
I dn't know why people hate him so much when we're supposed to be thanking God for such a phenomenon;a gift that has ever happen'd to mankind.
Prophet,they say,is not recognised in his country.U don't know what u have until u lose it.Imagine TBJ a white man,i'm sure some of u'd fly to see him and worship him like God.
He's a fake prophet? How dd u know?has he ever prophesied and failed? Can your mind penetrate d inner nature of things? I dn't knw why some people wil allow hatred,prejudice, and emotions to carry them beyond reason.
No matter what happens,before i am in a position to make hastn decisions,i always give people benefit of doubt because, the end justifies the means.
Fake powers?
If he can give shelter to the homeless,feed d poor,education to uneducated,employment to unemployed,hope to the hopeless and above all heal the sick and deliver people from satanic strong hold,then i need more of TBJ and his fake powers.http://thetbjoshuafanclub./2009/08/25/tb-joshua-sends-pastor-chris-member-to-school/
However,one thing is certain.The more u condemn this men of God,the more they wax stronger in anointing,ministry and fame;d more they transform lives too.
Why not focus in your business and "stop wasting your time on the things u cannot change"
Re: Leave Tb Joshua Alone,i Beg You. by wetu: 7:00am On Nov 11, 2011
TBJ is such a kind,generous and caring man. U can tell by numbers of foreigners who hav come to live and work with him because of his generousity and selfless service.I've spoken with him one on one.It was

2Co 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
2Co 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

U can tell by numbers of foreigners who hav come to live and work with him because of his generousity and selfless service

2Pe 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
2Pe 2:2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

He's a fake prophet? How dd u know?has he ever prophesied and failed?

Isa 8:19 And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?
Isa 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

the end justifies the means

Isa 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

If he can give shelter to the homeless,feed d poor,education to uneducated,employment to unemployed,hope to the hopeless and above all heal the sick and deliver people from satanic strong hold,then i need more of TBJ and his fake powers

Mat 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Mat 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Mat 7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Mat 7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
Mat 7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
Mat 7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Mat 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

1 Like

Re: Leave Tb Joshua Alone,i Beg You. by Joagbaje(m): 7:47am On Nov 11, 2011
SATAN CAN NOT CAST OUT SATAN

Mark 3:22-24
22 And the scribes which came down from Jerusalem said, He hath Beelzebub, and by the prince of the devils casteth he out devils. 23 And he called them unto him, and said unto them in parables, How can Satan cast out Satan? 24 And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand

Mark 9:40
40 For he who is not against us is for us.

1 Corinthians 12:3
3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

1 Like

Re: Leave Tb Joshua Alone,i Beg You. by Arosa(m): 10:33am On Nov 11, 2011
although I think that TBJ is a . . . . MOG, but I must confess he is very entertaining. I love to watch his videos, especially the ones in which he cast out demons. Nollywood should do a talent search at his church, NICE!  grin grin grin
Re: Leave Tb Joshua Alone,i Beg You. by dankol: 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2011
Sincerely, TBJ is a controversial MOG. I av watched som of his programs, dou im nt convinced bt i am nt condemning him either. I'm only appaled by his generosity to d needy, dou he may b fake as proclaimd bt dose castigatin him av nt done half of wat he gives out 2 d needy. There are big and rich churches capable of feeding a comunity and yet dey take more and give little or notin. Bt i am guided by "judge not so dat you might not be jugded"
Re: Leave Tb Joshua Alone,i Beg You. by wetu: 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2011
Joagbaje:

SATAN CAN NOT CAST OUT SATAN

Mark 3:22-24
22 And the scribes which came down from Jerusalem said, He hath Beelzebub, and by the prince of the devils casteth he out devils. 23 And he called them unto him, and said unto them in parables, How can Satan cast out Satan? 24 And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand

Mark 9:40
40 For he who is not against us is for us.

1 Corinthians 12:3
3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

Whether he casts out demons or not, I do not know. All I know is that the poster should follow his own advice
Why not focus in your business and "stop wasting your time on the things u cannot change"
instead of coming here to campaign for this prophet or the other. His arguments that TB Joshua is a prophet is not based on sound doctrine but on feelings.

The Bible says there will be false prophets and they will deceive many. On another thread I have asked you to describe the ones you know even if you don't mention them by name. You mentioned Pastor Kun but I'm asking about the false prophets that are deceiving many, not an individual on NL.

If you cannot identify false prophets by their fruits, then tell us if you agree with the Bible on the presence of false prophets in the Church or keep quiet, otherwise you can expect those who can identify false prophets to do so.

We ought to fear God rather than men.

1 Like

Re: Leave Tb Joshua Alone,i Beg You. by efepro(m): 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2011
God bless TBJ
Re: Leave Tb Joshua Alone,i Beg You. by wetu: 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2011
God bless Elijah!
Re: Leave Tb Joshua Alone,i Beg You. by babsomotde(m): 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2011
I think We should concentrate on God rather on the prophet because they are the vessels that God uses. Thank God for his Grace,
Re: Leave Tb Joshua Alone,i Beg You. by wetu: 12:10am On Nov 26, 2011
babsomotde:

I think We should concentrate on God rather on the prophet because they are the vessels that God uses. Thank God for his Grace,

exactly!
Re: Leave Tb Joshua Alone,i Beg You. by wetu: 12:11am On Nov 26, 2011
Jesus did not die for prophets only but he died for us.

Mat 11:11 Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.
Re: Leave Tb Joshua Alone,i Beg You. by efepro(m): 7:24am On Nov 26, 2011
Lets put the miracle/prophet thing aside.
His Humanitarian,selfless service and generosity is enough to appreciate and avoid ridicule
Re: Leave Tb Joshua Alone,i Beg You. by wetu: 11:05am On Nov 26, 2011
it's not enough from a Christian point of view. Are you born again?

from your other posts in the sexuality section and the romance section:

you want to know "which of the tribes are you yet to taste"

You use explicit language

You must first be born again before you can tell us who is a man of God. If you are born again, you must repent. I'm not saying this to put you down but to warn people here that many TBJ followers are not born again, so do not be deceived by the numbers, people, for false prophets will deceive many.

You can't be sleeping around and coming here to lecture people who are serving the Lord in spirit and truth. This is what you posted on 26 May 2011:
However,in Benin city last month,i Were Intimate with 4 pretty gurls on 4 different occations without much spending,or talkin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=675880.msg8395352#msg8395352

I hope you have repented since then.
Re: Leave Tb Joshua Alone,i Beg You. by efepro(m): 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2011
@Wetu, U're right about my post.i'm happy u came up with dis.Infact,'Romance, Sexuality and politics' are my favourite sections,because that's where u interact with real people and nt religious pretenders.50% of my posts r nt my ideas or xperience,but some1 else's to obtain individual views.
However,i'm not a religious(person) fanatic,i'm just me;
I dn't hav to be a saint or subscribe to any religion to defend a MOD or harmless man.

I visited this section and open'd dis topic because of the way people ridicule,defame and condemn such a generous and harmless man.
I dn't care about anybody's source of power or miracle.Hence,
Christianity, for me is, helping the needy.And that's TBJ's mission.
Why condemn another man whn u can't even help a fellow brother?
Re: Leave Tb Joshua Alone,i Beg You. by efepro(m): 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2011
@Wetu, U're right about my post.i'm happy u came up with dis.Do u think every1 in dis section is saint?Infact,'Romance, Sexuality and politics' are my favourite sections.50% of my posts(on romance+sexuality) r nt my ideas or xperience,but some1 else's to obtain individual views.
I dn't hav to be a saint or subscribe to any religion to defend a MOD or harmless man.

I visited this section and open'd dis topic because of the way people ridicule,defame and condemn such a generous and harmless man.
Why condemn another man whn u can't even help a fellow brother and ursef?
Re: Leave Tb Joshua Alone,i Beg You. by efepro(m): 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2011
@Wetu, U're right about my post.i'm happy u came up with dis.Do u think every1 in dis section is saint?Infact,'Romance, Sexuality and politics' are my favourite sections.50% of my posts(on romance+sexuality) r nt my ideas or xperience,but some1 else's to obtain individual views.

Why condemn another man whn u can't even help a fellow brother and ursef?
Re: Leave Tb Joshua Alone,i Beg You. by wetu: 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2011

Then mind your own business and let the Christians serve their God the way he wants to be served: in spirit and in truth.
Re: Leave Tb Joshua Alone,i Beg You. by efepro(m): 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2011
wetu:

Then mind your own business and let the Christians serve their God the way he wants to be served: in spirit and in truth.
Those who talk negatively about others should mind their business first, especially,religious pretenders who claim to be saint.
Re: Leave Tb Joshua Alone,i Beg You. by wetu: 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2011
haha, I don't claim to be a saint. The bible says I am a saint. Repent and let Jesus wash you in his blood and clothe you with His righteousness. The righteousness that you are advocating for, devoid of truth, is false righteousness.
Re: Leave Tb Joshua Alone,i Beg You. by gotizsata: 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2011
he just steals money from the poor, lets leave him alone
Re: Leave Tb Joshua Alone,i Beg You. by EarsWide(m): 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2011
T B Joshua is a fraud - just look at the nonsensical videos he produces - fighting demons with sound effects. Come on Nigerians - we might be poor but we dont have to be stupid!!

(1) (Reply)

God Does Not Leave Us In Spiritual Darkness–in Our Ignorance & Unbelief. / What The Church Doesn't Want You To Know / Another Bomb Blast In Hotoro,kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.