Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Julius Abure: Police Confirm Arrest Of Labour Party National Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Julius Abure: Police Confirm Arrest Of Labour Party National Chairman (14888 Views)

Police Confirm Arrest Of Hudu Yunusa-Ari, Adamawa INEC REC / Rivers Police Confirm Arrest Of Chinyere Igwe For Vote-Buying (Photos) / Uche Nwosu: Police Confirm Arrest Of Okorocha’s Son-In-Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Abure: Police Confirm Arrest Of Labour Party National Chairman by Wisfem: 5:17pm On Feb 21
God1000:
Modified

He should be dealt with if he's truly guilty of the allegations

I don't support corruption by anyone in any form

I mistook him for labour union leader in my earlier comment

You are just a compound fool...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Julius Abure: Police Confirm Arrest Of Labour Party National Chairman by Focusmind: 5:21pm On Feb 21
They are all the same. Don't insult one another because of party affiliation
Re: Julius Abure: Police Confirm Arrest Of Labour Party National Chairman by Golan007: 5:21pm On Feb 21
Opportunity for Obi to retrace his steps to PDP.

I told you first.

grin
Re: Julius Abure: Police Confirm Arrest Of Labour Party National Chairman by babajero(m): 5:22pm On Feb 21
LegendHero:

Now say this without crying 😭.

If your are not a criminal yourself, why are you agitated about the arrest of a criminal like Abure?

What made him a criminal, because he is being witch hunted by APC backed apata and police?

If police charge him to court they will lost woefully.

1 Like

Re: Julius Abure: Police Confirm Arrest Of Labour Party National Chairman by LegendHero(m): 5:30pm On Feb 21
babajero:
What made him a criminal, because he is being witch hunted by APC backed apata and police?

If police charge him to court they will lost woefully.

Yes it was Tinubu that arrested him. You are very wise my friend.
Re: Julius Abure: Police Confirm Arrest Of Labour Party National Chairman by yarimo(m): 5:30pm On Feb 21
Golan007:
Opportunity for Obi to retrace his steps to PDP.

I told you first.

grin
so that he contest for house of representatives in 2027 grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Abure: Police Confirm Arrest Of Labour Party National Chairman by guysbewise: 5:36pm On Feb 21
zeusdgrt:
Assault, molestation and possession of fire arms,these are laughable accusations.Edo state government trying to harass labour party and they have been fighting this man because he is not sabotaging Labour party.They are scared of labour party influence in edo state.

Labour Party or Labour in vain should just stay in the SE and leave Edo State alone.
Re: Julius Abure: Police Confirm Arrest Of Labour Party National Chairman by cardoctor(m): 5:36pm On Feb 21
Another banger
Re: Julius Abure: Police Confirm Arrest Of Labour Party National Chairman by MindHacker9009(m): 5:40pm On Feb 21
Re: Julius Abure: Police Confirm Arrest Of Labour Party National Chairman by Brush1: 5:43pm On Feb 21
Ezewuzie01:
Peter Obi is next. The agulu criminal must explain how he spent party funds and why he accepted donations from IPOB's European branch.

Your BAT should dare arrest obi, Nigeria will end up in another civil war.

Go and search for garri to drink before you starve to death. I know the hardship you are enduring from your master, what a generation of slaves.
Re: Julius Abure: Police Confirm Arrest Of Labour Party National Chairman by ufuosman(m): 5:45pm On Feb 21
Nawah
Re: Julius Abure: Police Confirm Arrest Of Labour Party National Chairman by Brush1: 5:48pm On Feb 21
BAT the bird is worse than the military. He’s such a tyrant. When he should be occupied with fixing the country that he has crashed.

He said he built Lagos, now build Nigeria. Lagos that was the capital of a country, was built by the forger.
Re: Julius Abure: Police Confirm Arrest Of Labour Party National Chairman by tfelicityk(m): 5:48pm On Feb 21
I read on X Arise News that he was arrested for Murder. I don't know why this media do mislead people with wrong information.
Hope it is not true that he was caught in possession of fire arms as the report from the petitioner reads?
Re: Julius Abure: Police Confirm Arrest Of Labour Party National Chairman by casualobserver: 5:50pm On Feb 21
Is that Prada I am seeing? Labour Party chairman is wearing Prada developing a taste for luxury goods? What will he wear if his party gets to power?

1 Like

Re: Julius Abure: Police Confirm Arrest Of Labour Party National Chairman by amazingspiderma: 6:01pm On Feb 21
2Radii:
Ok

Pdp, apc, nnpp, lp, anpp, icpc, nnpc, AA, adp, nlp and so on..
These parties are one, these people are one..

Don't be surprised that these people works hands in hands, forget arrest na script dem dey play.

Awon way-ray

Trying very hard to make excuses for APC.

When their specific narrative fail, the try to use collective narrative.
Re: Julius Abure: Police Confirm Arrest Of Labour Party National Chairman by BBIA: 6:04pm On Feb 21
God1000:
Modified

Whether guilty or not, police should fire his left nyash with their kala. My old kala can rest.

WTF man.

lights my weed in peace.

Re: Julius Abure: Police Confirm Arrest Of Labour Party National Chairman by BBIA: 6:05pm On Feb 21
casualobserver:
Is that Prada I am seeing? Labour Party chairman is wearing Prada developing a taste for luxury goods? What will he wear if his party gets to power?
The devil wears prada cool

1 Like

Re: Julius Abure: Police Confirm Arrest Of Labour Party National Chairman by christistruth01: 6:09pm On Feb 21
This would be a good opportunity for those who attacked and beat Baba Lamidi Apapa in Court for trying

to stop Abure to send him a begging party to beg for forgiveness

The person who snatched his Cap off his head received a Curse that day

Baba will forgive if you beg him well just say Abure confused and deceived you

Baba get Chilren as well he will understand and forgive

Don’t go empty handed contribute money and carry a goat along for Baba to eat better Pepper Soup

So the forgiveness go reach him belle and heart

Some Nigerian Youths , !!
you don’t know the head or tail of a matter and you
Are beating up a man old enough to be your Grandfather over it

Re: Julius Abure: Police Confirm Arrest Of Labour Party National Chairman by Afamed: 6:20pm On Feb 21
Janjawe+ed party of looters

Next to be arrested is their Pandora senior Thief in conjunction with Aisha they looted LP fund to comma

1 Like

Re: Julius Abure: Police Confirm Arrest Of Labour Party National Chairman by Popesuccess(m): 6:23pm On Feb 21
God1000:
Modified

Read before commenting. No mention of Corruption in the matter.
Re: Julius Abure: Police Confirm Arrest Of Labour Party National Chairman by Chucks13: 6:30pm On Feb 21
Lock him up beside Emefiewerey bitch. It is only Obi I'm waiting to hear his arrest and detention infact I will pour champagne that day, I hate him nor be small.

1 Like

Re: Julius Abure: Police Confirm Arrest Of Labour Party National Chairman by 2Radii: 6:41pm On Feb 21
amazingspiderma:

Trying very hard to make excuses for APC.

When their specific narrative fail, the try to use collective narrative.

Is that why abure forged numerous aspirants signatures??

Is that why he embezzled campaign funds??

I don't know why some people's brain refused to develop beyond certain threshold..
Re: Julius Abure: Police Confirm Arrest Of Labour Party National Chairman by babajero(m): 6:41pm On Feb 21
LegendHero:

Yes it was Tinubu that arrested him. You are very wise my friend.
Through your hypocrisy you may chose to be blind to the truth, but at the end you will still suffer the consconsequences of your actions.
Re: Julius Abure: Police Confirm Arrest Of Labour Party National Chairman by Donake: 6:43pm On Feb 21
Yet the supreme court ignored the matter of forgery brought before it. They didnt bother dealing with the forfeiture and narcotics matter as well.

The country where supreme court actually originated.
Re: Julius Abure: Police Confirm Arrest Of Labour Party National Chairman by LegendHero(m): 6:46pm On Feb 21
babajero:
Through your hypocrisy you may chose to be blind to the truth, but at the end you will still suffer the consconsequences of your actions.

Bro na must make you use your sufferness rub me?

I no dey suffer. I dey live large dey enjoy life.

If you dey suffer, tell us, make we find something for you to eat so you won’t die of hunger.

1 Like

Re: Julius Abure: Police Confirm Arrest Of Labour Party National Chairman by jude33084(m): 6:49pm On Feb 21
Ezewuzie01:
Peter Obi is next. The agulu criminal must explain how he spent party funds and why he accepted donations from IPOB's European branch.

Shame on you!
Tinubu go to jail first
Re: Julius Abure: Police Confirm Arrest Of Labour Party National Chairman by Wasky101: 6:55pm On Feb 21
Jamiubond009:
grin Whatever allegations have been levied against him must be thoroughly investigated and if he is guilty,must be made to face the law. I'm for Peter Obi and he believes in law and justice,so everyone connected to him must comport themselves properly.
dey play.
if julius sing peter must dance.

its about to go down
Re: Julius Abure: Police Confirm Arrest Of Labour Party National Chairman by babajero(m): 7:35pm On Feb 21
LegendHero:

Bro na must make you use your sufferness rub me?

I no dey suffer. I dey live large dey enjoy life.

If you dey suffer, tell us, make we find something for you to eat so you won’t die of hunger.

Mr enjoyment keep on enjoying on nairaland na suffer go kill you for reality. It is your people that will still come online to cry.
Re: Julius Abure: Police Confirm Arrest Of Labour Party National Chairman by LegendHero(m): 7:57pm On Feb 21
babajero:
Mr enjoyment keep on enjoying on nairaland na suffer go kill you for reality. It is your people that will still come online to cry.

Lol 😂

Poor boy. You better don’t be shy and tell me you’re hungry now so I can help your life.
Re: Julius Abure: Police Confirm Arrest Of Labour Party National Chairman by chopnaira: 8:34pm On Feb 21
Teeklef:
See as a whole labour chairman sit for floor. Meme don land for bulaba people😂😂
🤣🤣🤣
Re: Julius Abure: Police Confirm Arrest Of Labour Party National Chairman by FashionCookie(f): 9:42pm On Feb 21
StingingStinger:
Na the Party wey wan rescue Nigeria be this?

Ponu supporters. How far?
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army GOC Batters Truck Driver At Tincan Port / Jimi Agbaje Screened By PDP Convention Planning Committee (photos) / Remaining Students At Attacked Kaduna School Moved To Army Cantonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.