Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Gowon In First Visit To Tinubu In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gowon In First Visit To Tinubu In Aso Rock (24140 Views)

Muhammad Ali Met Gowon In Nigeria In 1971 (Throwback Video) / Wedding Of General Yakubu Gowon In 1969 (Video) / Tinubu,alaafin,bisi Akande,gowon In Ibadan 4 Abiola Ajimobi Roundtable Meeting(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gowon In First Visit To Tinubu In Aso Rock by Jewessgratitud3: 5:40pm On Feb 21
See better opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Gowon In First Visit To Tinubu In Aso Rock by Chimarto: 5:40pm On Feb 21
I want to see his legs
Re: Gowon In First Visit To Tinubu In Aso Rock by Entusky(m): 5:40pm On Feb 21
E be lyk e don clear for baba eye say hin no go do 8 years na why hin change dat hin cap wey get symbol of 8
Re: Gowon In First Visit To Tinubu In Aso Rock by ugodson(m): 5:41pm On Feb 21
Ebinpiawazuu:
The first class dullard look so old, older than gowon, so old than even his age.

All Hail The Most Clueless And Failed President in The WORLD.

SPITS and more Spits to the low budget agbado god!!!

Ebi npiawa azu oooo!

Na drugy cos am
Re: Gowon In First Visit To Tinubu In Aso Rock by atobs4real(m): 5:43pm On Feb 21
Ebinpiawazuu:
The first class dullard look so old, older than gowon, so old than even his age.

Ebi npiawa azu oooo!
Even I don't support the hardship faced, your hatred is too much and shown

1 Like

Re: Gowon In First Visit To Tinubu In Aso Rock by Edugist4u: 5:44pm On Feb 21
grin Jagaban don change cap pattern
Re: Gowon In First Visit To Tinubu In Aso Rock by mu2sa2: 5:44pm On Feb 21
President tinubu's oversized cap is seriously unpresidential. Even the kaftan. The president should look presidential and not look like an agbero. Check out how neatly and smartly the older Gowon is dressed.
Re: Gowon In First Visit To Tinubu In Aso Rock by Fearurcreeator: 5:44pm On Feb 21
Ebinpiawazuu:

Ebi npiawa azu oooo!
Cry cry
Re: Gowon In First Visit To Tinubu In Aso Rock by Fearurcreeator: 5:45pm On Feb 21
Sirmwill:
Dull Mentally dead president

Hunger wan kee some people

1 Like

Re: Gowon In First Visit To Tinubu In Aso Rock by jiz: 5:45pm On Feb 21
Gowon, help us to tell him that the current situation don pass creation of demand and supply tinubueconomics
Re: Gowon In First Visit To Tinubu In Aso Rock by Sirmwill: 5:46pm On Feb 21
Fearurcreeator:

Hunger wan kee some people
Jsyk
I've eaten
Re: Gowon In First Visit To Tinubu In Aso Rock by Ebinpiawazuu: 5:47pm On Feb 21
Fearurcreeator:

Cry cry

Me and you na dey cry ??
ehn hungry agbado muncher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZs_OJOMxuE
Re: Gowon In First Visit To Tinubu In Aso Rock by Cantonese: 5:48pm On Feb 21
Ebinpiawazuu:

Ebi npiawa azu oooo!

How the man fila come big pass him head so? Abi I no see the head and fila well so?
Re: Gowon In First Visit To Tinubu In Aso Rock by Chasito(m): 5:48pm On Feb 21
havenz:
Gowon still looking strong but wait ooo this one way President Tinubu change cap way no be him size, waiting dey xup.
The new cap signifies that the problem of the country is bigger than his brain, that is why the new cap is bigger than his head.
Re: Gowon In First Visit To Tinubu In Aso Rock by SaLongs1(m): 5:48pm On Feb 21
aariwa:
Everyday Fulani are killing his people and he doesn’t even say anything …even a 3 minutes speech…smh
He is from my are but in reality he is a Zaria man and not the purported Kanke LGA of Plateau state.

1 Like

Re: Gowon In First Visit To Tinubu In Aso Rock by Glassysea(m): 5:48pm On Feb 21
Bloody bastard in visit, he is begging for God to forgive him, he will not get one, he that soul evil will receive evil, his state are now in recording end

2 Likes

Re: Gowon In First Visit To Tinubu In Aso Rock by bolabadmus38: 5:48pm On Feb 21
One of the most patriotic ex-president. Nigeria will work again. Thanks you,Sir for unalloyed patriotism. Our country will work again.
Re: Gowon In First Visit To Tinubu In Aso Rock by Ebinpiawazuu: 5:49pm On Feb 21
Cantonese:

How the man fila come big pass him head so? Abi I no see the head and fila well so?

Na wetin come shock me sef.
He look so so not fine.
Re: Gowon In First Visit To Tinubu In Aso Rock by airsaylongcome: 5:49pm On Feb 21
Entusky:
E be lyk e don clear for baba eye say hin no go do 8 years na why hin change dat hin cap wey get symbol of 8

That cap seems like it has been photoshopped on BAT.
Re: Gowon In First Visit To Tinubu In Aso Rock by Haaland21: 5:51pm On Feb 21
Ebinpiawazuu:

Ebi npiawa azu oooo!

Show us the agulu man result, and let me show you Jagaban result while in school.
Someone who failed english, mathematics, government, chemistry , and economics want to rule Nigeria.

He is a joke.....

Before quoting me, go and listen to his debate on NESG .... it is on youtube. Then compare this to that of Tinubu and Atiku..

Na by force.
Re: Gowon In First Visit To Tinubu In Aso Rock by Easylife1234: 5:51pm On Feb 21
Forward ever
Re: Gowon In First Visit To Tinubu In Aso Rock by Ebinpiawazuu: 5:52pm On Feb 21
Rossikk:

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE COUNTRY TO BE DIVIDED BEFORE YOU PACK YOUR LOADS AND RETURN TO IGBOLAND.

WHAT ARE 12 MILLION IGBOS DOING IN THE NORTH AND 10 MILLION IN THE WEST?

DEPENDENT IDIOTS CLAIMING THEY WANT TO “DIVIDE” NIGERIA.

SHOW YOUR INTENT BY GOING HOME NOW IN YOUR MILLIONS.

ANIMALS.

YOU COME SIDDON FOR MY HOUSE DEY SHOUT SAY YOU NO LIKE AM. OYA CARRY YOUR WAHALA GO YOUR HOUSE, YOU NO GREE.

STUPID BASTARDS.

Says a hungry begger ,grin

1 Like

Re: Gowon In First Visit To Tinubu In Aso Rock by kay29000(m): 5:52pm On Feb 21
Atarakpa:
Gowon to tinubu.... [b]Street no clear again. Tinubu don change cap. [/b]He has put on the thinking cap, things will change will change soon

"Street no clear again. Tinubu don change cap."

Lol
Re: Gowon In First Visit To Tinubu In Aso Rock by NairalandForumo: 5:54pm On Feb 21
Rossikk:

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE COUNTRY TO BE DIVIDED BEFORE YOU PACK YOUR LOADS AND RETURN TO IGBOLAND.

WHAT ARE 12 MILLION IGBOS DOING IN THE NORTH AND 10 MILLION IN THE WEST?

DEPENDENT IDIOTS CLAIMING THEY WANT TO “DIVIDE” NIGERIA.

SHOW YOUR INTENT BY GOING HOME NOW IN YOUR MILLIONS.

ANIMALS.

YOU COME SIDDON FOR MY HOUSE DEY SHOUT SAY YOU NO LIKE AM. OYA CARRY YOUR WAHALA GO YOUR HOUSE, YOU NO GREE.

STUPID BASTARDS.

We have done it before and you people brought war and killed over 3 million of our people to return us back, you want us to try it again? How convenient, this time divide it first...

You want to play game of deceit again.... grin

Oga it won't work... grin

1 Like

Re: Gowon In First Visit To Tinubu In Aso Rock by Inspirer1: 5:54pm On Feb 21
Atarakpa:
Gowon to tinubu.... Street no clear again. Tinubu don change cap. He has put on the thinking cap, things will change soon
grin grin grin thinking cap
Re: Gowon In First Visit To Tinubu In Aso Rock by sukar886: 6:04pm On Feb 21
Hardship meeting, hungry reach everyone
Re: Gowon In First Visit To Tinubu In Aso Rock by aariwa(m): 6:04pm On Feb 21
Emekaonline:

And what his Peter Obi said concerning killings going on Imo and Anambra or are the not his people? You are nothing but a bloody hypocrite
I assume from your moniker as an igbo you already what he said about the killings that happened in imo , anambra , plateau and all over Nigeria, so why are you wasting your time asking me?
Re: Gowon In First Visit To Tinubu In Aso Rock by aariwa(m): 6:06pm On Feb 21
SaLongs1:
He is from my are but in reality he is a Zaria man and not the purported Kanke LGA of Plateau state.
very sad

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? / Buhari Makes New Appointments For FAAN, NCAA, NAMA, Rural Electrification Agency / President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Some State Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.