Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Is Nigeria Truely A Land Of Opportunities? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Nigeria Truely A Land Of Opportunities? (1509 Views)

Invitation to Tender By Smedan ( Lots Of Opportunities) / Nigeria Is A Land Of Opportunities / Identifications Of Opportunities Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nigeria Truely A Land Of Opportunities? by cashmentor(m): 6:14am On Nov 11, 2011
The Chinese are trooping into this country like bees day in day out! Even a jobless and poverty stricken China Man could just buy a flight ticket and move over 2 Nigeria and in less than 1year, he is made, Big Time! Here's what the One had 2 say about Nigeria,
"there's money everywhere in your country, even in the streets, on the ground and in the Air, there so much money everywhere", Even the Americans think so too, Recently i was listening 2 Ron Ken Holy when he paid a visit 2 Nigeria and here's what he said, "Nigeria is a Blessed Country which poses the Potentials to becoming ONE of the Greatest Nations in the Word", i sincerely belive we don't need to blame our leaders for all our woes and poverty mentality, because, just like America, Nigeria is indeed a land of Opportunities, all you and i need do is Open our eyes and Discover them, Dangote said "why would i go and start a Business in Swithzaland where there is stiff competition and leave Nigeria that is yet to be explored, Nigeria made me what i am, and i'll give back greatly to this country", with almost 200 Million people, only a Fool will leave this country for Greener pastures in Libya, Ghana, Uk, America or Iraq! Subsidy removal or not, every mans problem is another man's opportunity! Think Big, is it a crime if your plans now should be how you could own a Filling Station? Let us learn to see Opportunities where others see plagues for, My People Perish for lack of Knownledge,
Re: Is Nigeria Truely A Land Of Opportunities? by osaro4real: 6:26am On Nov 11, 2011
Browse the internet like nevei before, with privoxy, open secured site withoup any resriction an works with all applications, any interested call on 07065052062
Re: Is Nigeria Truely A Land Of Opportunities? by deco2come: 9:01am On Nov 11, 2011
My brother all countries in this world are land of opportunity. The main thing is pressing the right button. Some things that work for a Chinese man in Nigeria might not work for him in China. Likewise, some things that worked for a Nigeria man in other country might not work for him in Nigeria.

That is why life is interesting

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Truely A Land Of Opportunities? by cashmentor(m): 10:48am On Nov 11, 2011
^^ true talk, but i still belive Nigeria is more blessed than any other country in the whole wide world! Over $400B Dollas has been stolen from this country, yet there is still more than enough even for yet unburn generations! There's money everywhere in this country my dear, more than your eyes could behold,
Re: Is Nigeria Truely A Land Of Opportunities? by omoefe2010: 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2011
Nigeria is a really a blessed country,just that some people are lazy.This is a country where u can just start a business without any one disturbing u.
Re: Is Nigeria Truely A Land Of Opportunities? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2011
It's a land of untapped wealth.
Re: Is Nigeria Truely A Land Of Opportunities? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 11:27pm On Nov 12, 2011
We have everything we need. Just bad leadership
Re: Is Nigeria Truely A Land Of Opportunities? by beltel: 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2011
Dont always look at the negetive side of things always look at the positive
Nigeria is truly the land of opportunities for instance bisinesses that
comes into this nation is usually accepted by Nigerians and they trive well
for instance take a look at these foreing businesses and tell me which one is
not doing well

forex check www.forex.com

tianshi check  www.tianshi.com

GNLD  check www.gnld.com

PLENTYGOLD check  www.plentygold..com
Re: Is Nigeria Truely A Land Of Opportunities? by anonymous6(f): 6:19am On Nov 15, 2011
in some ways yes and in some ways no
Re: Is Nigeria Truely A Land Of Opportunities? by cashmentor(m): 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2011
anonymous6:

in some ways yes and in some ways no
How do u mean?

(1) (Reply)

Where To Invest? / Fcmb Debited Me With "Wampb" as remark ... Pls Wat is The Meaning Of Wampb????. / Gold Dust, Gold Bar,naggets,rough Diamond For Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.