Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Court Remands Anambra Lawyer Who Allegedly Brutalized Her 11-Year-Old Housemaid - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Remands Anambra Lawyer Who Allegedly Brutalized Her 11-Year-Old Housemaid (19263 Views)

Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies / 14-Year-Old Housemaid Turned Into Sex Slave In Delta, Rescued. Photos / 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Remands Anambra Lawyer Who Allegedly Brutalized Her 11-Year-Old Housemaid by justking(m): 10:15pm On Feb 21
Wicked ugly woman

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Anambra Lawyer Who Allegedly Brutalized Her 11-Year-Old Housemaid by FashionCookie(f): 10:17pm On Feb 21
How this kind pple take dey sleep 4 night sef? Witch!
Re: Court Remands Anambra Lawyer Who Allegedly Brutalized Her 11-Year-Old Housemaid by o123456789(m): 10:19pm On Feb 21
We4all:

Wickedness is also a sign of mental illness.
No, wickedness from a mentally unstable people in law and morality is immaterial, because they acted in a state of unconsciousness. But there must be some signs even without medical report that a person is mentally ill, eg the daily performance of this woman should have prompted the relatives of this woman to seek medical help for her.
Re: Court Remands Anambra Lawyer Who Allegedly Brutalized Her 11-Year-Old Housemaid by drehdinho(m): 10:22pm On Feb 21
Let's strive not to fall prey to the clutches of destiny-depleting guardians. They thrive on the vulnerability of their victims, who often find themselves devoid of hope.

Those who wish to evade their harm must adeptly balance offense and defense, asserting boundaries and standing firm in certain aspects of their lives.

This can diminish the confidence of the bully, and in some cases, even lead them to recognize the integrity of their target, choosing not to victimize them again.
Re: Court Remands Anambra Lawyer Who Allegedly Brutalized Her 11-Year-Old Housemaid by Focusmind: 10:32pm On Feb 21
I like the fact that the current heat wey dey now go show the idiot pepper for prison. She is used to an air-conditioned house but now, chilling in a 50C temperarure shithole somewhere in a Nigerian police dungeon without ceiling but only gbam-gbam. By the time she is out, her skin for don turn to the same colour like an expired Amstel malt drink. Wicked savages! The husband should also be arrested for negligence and lack of duty of care to the 11 year old girl. He owed that girl a duty of care and responsibility to raise her in a respectable manner. He should be charged, jointly with the wife to teach some negligent and carefree men a lesson.

6 Likes

Re: Court Remands Anambra Lawyer Who Allegedly Brutalized Her 11-Year-Old Housemaid by AmazingELixir: 10:32pm On Feb 21
grin

She carry pikin come court to elicit pathos..it won't work oo

2 Likes

Re: Court Remands Anambra Lawyer Who Allegedly Brutalized Her 11-Year-Old Housemaid by aestake: 10:56pm On Feb 21
EreluRoz:
And she loves her own child o
Women like this are always very protective of their own.
And they are the ones against husband beating them.

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Anambra Lawyer Who Allegedly Brutalized Her 11-Year-Old Housemaid by mcprince32(m): 10:59pm On Feb 21
Stop this violence against children.

The 2M bounty goes to her though. 😁😅😅😆😅😉
Re: Court Remands Anambra Lawyer Who Allegedly Brutalized Her 11-Year-Old Housemaid by PROPEACE: 11:01pm On Feb 21
CalabarPikin:
Reason I hustle so hard...

Death or alive......my child no go stay with person....if u like be angel

I pray Jah help those who has it as their only option
Pray for long life to watch your kids grow, because you see this money? E dey finish. There is no guarantee that the money you hustled for will be managed well by those you will trust it to.

2 Likes

Re: Court Remands Anambra Lawyer Who Allegedly Brutalized Her 11-Year-Old Housemaid by Judolisco(m): 11:11pm On Feb 21
Anny69:
Why is an 11 year old a housemaid? This is so heartbreaking.

What would it take from her to show love to another woman's child? 😕
exactly... Which house 11 yrs old wan keep? They should equally arrest d parents of d little girl... Together with d husband of dis lady, some husband jst mumu.... D day my wife try dis nonsense with my kid or anybody else child na divorce straight.... 1 million people no fit beg me and I'll personally take her to d police station

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Anambra Lawyer Who Allegedly Brutalized Her 11-Year-Old Housemaid by Judolisco(m): 11:14pm On Feb 21
We4all:

This is not an 'anambra women thing'. Some people are just naturally wicked such that satan is scared of them.

Plus, I must add that some people are very impatient when dealing with children who can be annoying at times. So, I always recommend that if you are the impatient type, then children shouldn't be around you.
oga which kind stupid excuse bdis... Impatience? Can she treat her own daughter dat way?

2 Likes

Re: Court Remands Anambra Lawyer Who Allegedly Brutalized Her 11-Year-Old Housemaid by ezenna191(m): 11:23pm On Feb 21
The wicked shall not go unpunished. Even her face betrays her wickedness. If you're tired of someone's child, why not return her instead of killing her via wickedness.
Re: Court Remands Anambra Lawyer Who Allegedly Brutalized Her 11-Year-Old Housemaid by delpee(f): 11:23pm On Feb 21
I pray that the girl gets justice and scholarship so she can stay with her parents and go to school. Poverty is the reason why a little girl gets given out as a maid to boost the family income.
Re: Court Remands Anambra Lawyer Who Allegedly Brutalized Her 11-Year-Old Housemaid by CaptMG: 11:42pm On Feb 21
ezenna191:
The wicked shall not go unpunished. Even her face betrays her wickedness. If you're tired of someone's child, why not return her instead of killing her via wickedness.
Re: Court Remands Anambra Lawyer Who Allegedly Brutalized Her 11-Year-Old Housemaid by GloriousGbola: 11:49pm On Feb 21
David0002:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/2/court-remands-anambra-lawyer-who-allegedly-brutalized-her-11-year-old-housemaid-in-police-custody-2.html

obligatory

How it started vs how it's going

before and after. madam baby girl lawyer has come down by force

probably the first time in a long time she has apapeared in public with her child and without makeup

woman has messed it up for anambra lawyers. i could not remeber her name, so i just googled anambra laywer

Re: Court Remands Anambra Lawyer Who Allegedly Brutalized Her 11-Year-Old Housemaid by Calitoscassius(m): 12:15am On Feb 22
Very ugilee bald headed creature. Cut her rusty vagina open.

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Anambra Lawyer Who Allegedly Brutalized Her 11-Year-Old Housemaid by CockPit: 1:55am On Feb 22
Why the baby come look like Soludo?
Re: Court Remands Anambra Lawyer Who Allegedly Brutalized Her 11-Year-Old Housemaid by bigcasava1(m): 2:02am On Feb 22
Re: Court Remands Anambra Lawyer Who Allegedly Brutalized Her 11-Year-Old Housemaid by FireUpNow(m): 2:07am On Feb 22
Lawyer who is learned in the law having a minor as a housemaid and as if that is not enough, she abused her physically. Man's inhumanity to man.
Re: Court Remands Anambra Lawyer Who Allegedly Brutalized Her 11-Year-Old Housemaid by ABANGWABOI(m): 2:48am On Feb 22
A veey special greetings to IGB0 woEmen..
Bros.. help me touch that Anambala woEman, tell am say I dey greet her specially...

Ekwensu gá àkpó unu òkú
Tufiaaaaaa
Re: Court Remands Anambra Lawyer Who Allegedly Brutalized Her 11-Year-Old Housemaid by Miller232: 3:26am On Feb 22
David0002:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/2/court-remands-anambra-lawyer-who-allegedly-brutalized-her-11-year-old-housemaid-in-police-custody-2.html
These particular set of women na them
Every year they enter news for brutalizing someone's child especially if you watch NTA on Sunday that's why their children don't amount to much c*rsed people
Re: Court Remands Anambra Lawyer Who Allegedly Brutalized Her 11-Year-Old Housemaid by Owello1: 4:22am On Feb 22
Serves her right,she never believed this will happen.
Re: Court Remands Anambra Lawyer Who Allegedly Brutalized Her 11-Year-Old Housemaid by essentialone(m): 5:13am On Feb 22
The accused handed herself to the police after the Minister of Women Affairs, Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye, had placed a N2m bounty on her.

The fool needed the N2m for herself. Werey.
Re: Court Remands Anambra Lawyer Who Allegedly Brutalized Her 11-Year-Old Housemaid by aywagze(m): 5:23am On Feb 22
Lawyer from hell ..devil's advocate ..🤔
Re: Court Remands Anambra Lawyer Who Allegedly Brutalized Her 11-Year-Old Housemaid by Neddstark: 5:31am On Feb 22
I thought she was bragging on her Facebook page. See how humble the wicked soul is.
Re: Court Remands Anambra Lawyer Who Allegedly Brutalized Her 11-Year-Old Housemaid by Father4all: 6:33am On Feb 22
Mumu woman, she thinks her baby will save her from prosecution
Re: Court Remands Anambra Lawyer Who Allegedly Brutalized Her 11-Year-Old Housemaid by Caleycash(m): 6:38am On Feb 22
poshestmina:
She should be used as example for her kinds.
If you can't treat other people's kids well,don't take them in.

Fine witch!
Which rubbish fine she fine??, she's an ugly thing, I hate wicked people with passion!
Re: Court Remands Anambra Lawyer Who Allegedly Brutalized Her 11-Year-Old Housemaid by tnerro1(m): 7:11am On Feb 22
See her wicked face, Igbo women and cruelty to their housemaid na 5 & 6
Re: Court Remands Anambra Lawyer Who Allegedly Brutalized Her 11-Year-Old Housemaid by ObalendeCMS: 7:24am On Feb 22
Good the long arm of the law caught her!
Away from the op, why are barren women so wicked to other women's child(ren)?
Re: Court Remands Anambra Lawyer Who Allegedly Brutalized Her 11-Year-Old Housemaid by texazzpete(m): 7:48am On Feb 22
Her own child should be taken away from her, since she’s proven hostile and abusive to minors.

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Anambra Lawyer Who Allegedly Brutalized Her 11-Year-Old Housemaid by laivwire(m): 8:12am On Feb 22
Randal:
She couldn't hide forever??🤣🤣🤣
It's not easy to go underground. grin She's not been trained or anything, she can't just abandon all she's ever known; family, properties, career and run away. Even Sadaam Hussein couldn’t lay in a man hole for ever.

2 Likes

Re: Court Remands Anambra Lawyer Who Allegedly Brutalized Her 11-Year-Old Housemaid by Fakoredele: 8:28am On Feb 22
alanih:
What happens to her new born baby
See talk, na now you remember say she get baby abi, was she fair to another family baby??, let her face the law and be punished for her action....gbam!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up / Four Siblings Burnt To Death In Delta State / 8-month-old Baby Found Dead Inside A Water Drum In Benin (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.