Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,428 members, 7,861,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

Why All Talking About AI? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why All Talking About AI? (79 Views)

Why Is Nobody Talking About Crypto Staking / Why Is Nobody Talking About Secure Capital Limited / 4 Rules Top Millionaires Follow To Stay Rich Without Talking About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why All Talking About AI? by CoinMegaTrend: 6:22pm On Feb 21
Amid the hype surrounding AI chat bot and AI-related tokens, I decided to delve into the topic to understand what all the fuss is about. What I found was that these new-age tokens are leveraging the combination of blockchain and artificial intelligence to address the shortcomings of traditional blockchain tokens and create value.

This integration of AI and blockchain technology is now enabling smoother transactions, improved asset allocation, and more accurate risk assessment. During my research, I noted that a significant number of AI tokens have experienced substantial growth, with half of them seeing double-digit increases. I came across some informative infographics from Bitget Wallet, cryptoList, and Mooners and shakers highlighting some of the top AI coins like WLD, SORA, AGIX, GRT, and NMT.

While all of this has piqued my interest in these technologically advanced tokens, I am unsure if this is just a passing trend or if developers are intentionally tapping into the potential of combining AI and blockchain technology to enhance the value and utility of cryptocurrency. For those who have explored AI coins, what are your thoughts and observations? I would love to hear from you in the comments below as we continue to learn and grow together in this space.

(1) (Reply)

Is Gaming And The Metaverse Set For Success In The Next Bull Run? / Film Production / How Can Financial Modelling & Asset Management Advisors Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.