Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Lagos To Convert Computer Village, Ikeja To Residential Area - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagos To Convert Computer Village, Ikeja To Residential Area (25852 Views)

Short Man Climbs Chair At First Bank Ikotun, Lagos To Transact Business- Picture / Did The ATM In Computer Village Scam Me? / Building On Fire In Computer Village Ikeja (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Convert Computer Village, Ikeja To Residential Area by Umuinyioku: 2:38pm On Feb 22
LagosFc:
grin see pains, so I guess if bitter obi had won then,the election would have been free and fair, according to ipob logic😂Dey decide yourself with your gbajue master
Not if Peter Obi had won the way election. He won the election with vast majority but upturned by INEC in cahoot with the presidency. It was preplanned.

If you don't know, know it now that Obi won. And the ghost of the stolen presidency is still haunting Nigeria till day.

Don't you see Nigeria's in pains, a tacit protestation of the stolen presidency?
Re: Lagos To Convert Computer Village, Ikeja To Residential Area by Umuinyioku: 2:39pm On Feb 22
LagosFc:
grin see pains, so I guess if bitter obi had won then,the election would have been free and fair, according to ipob logic😂Dey decide yourself with your gbajue master
Not if Peter Obi had won the way election. He won the election with vast majority but upturned by INEC in cahoot with the presidency. It was preplanned.

If you don't know, know it now that Obi won. And the ghost of the stolen presidency is still haunting Nigeria till day.

Don't you see Nigeria's in pains, a tacit protestation of the stolen presidency?

The earlier you know this the better.
Re: Lagos To Convert Computer Village, Ikeja To Residential Area by Umuinyioku: 2:40pm On Feb 22
LagosFc:

The hunger epidemic is a proof.
Re: Lagos To Convert Computer Village, Ikeja To Residential Area by LagosFc: 3:01pm On Feb 22
Umuinyioku:

The hunger epidemic is a proof.
grin now I know you are delusional. How on earth did someone that came third position become the winner? I know you are still living in denial😂 don’t worry you will be alright las las…but tell us the regions he won aside Se/ss? or you think those 2 regions can give him the presidency? Or you were expecting votes from the so called Almajiri and Afonjas you so love to call them? Pls make us understand how exactly he won, since he was unable to prove that in a competent court of law😂I know ibos are desperate to be president so that can boost their overblown ego. But I thought majority wanted Biafra😂 or what have happen to your messiah nnamdi Kanu? You dolt must have forgotten about him so fast now that you have another gbajue messiah bitter obi😂

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Convert Computer Village, Ikeja To Residential Area by justmondris: 3:12pm On Feb 22
Maxymilliano:
It has always been residential
But the government has been collecting taxes from businesses for decades?
Re: Lagos To Convert Computer Village, Ikeja To Residential Area by Emmanuel909090: 4:19pm On Feb 22
LagosFc:
shove that damn information into your dumb a**😂, how much does the petty 2*2 tax generate per month ? Mugu, you think you are talking to an illiterate like your deluded tribes men. When we talk about real investment, we talking about manufacturing industries and not some petty shop littered everywhere. If that was the case,I guess the 5 SE state should be on top of revenue generated by Govt. why not take those investments back to alaibo and let’s see if Lagos will loss a sweat😂

It's patent your father's mistakes can't be hidden.
Just continue being an slowpoke.

Lagos is my Land we already bought it from lazy pigs like you and we will continue expanding.
Re: Lagos To Convert Computer Village, Ikeja To Residential Area by aswani(m): 4:19pm On Feb 22
LagosFc:
grin now I know you are delusional. How on earth did someone that came third position become the winner? I know you are still living in denial😂 don’t worry you will be alright las las…but tell us the regions he won aside Se/ss? or you think those 2 regions can give him the presidency? Or you were expecting votes from the so called Almajiri and Afonjas you so love to call them? Pls make us understand how exactly he won, since he was unable to prove that in a competent court of law😂I know ibos are desperate to be president so that can boost their overblown ego. But I thought majority wanted Biafra😂 or what have happen to your messiah nnamdi Kanu? You dolt must have forgotten about him so fast now that you have another gbajue messiah bitter obi😂

What you should understand is that Peter Obi won because his name is the only one in the bible of all the aspirants.

Forget counting of votes, who cares about that.
Re: Lagos To Convert Computer Village, Ikeja To Residential Area by Umuinyioku: 5:56pm On Feb 22
LagosFc:
Obi came third?

You're behaving to true character...snatch, grab and run with ballot boxes - according to your mentor and political godfather Tinubu via his gospel of politicking.

Labour outlandishly won Lagos with over one million votes but upturned with less than 12,000 margin. Labour also won Rivers with landslide. But the rascal and political betrayer, Wike,upturned the results which had wide margin of votes for labour and gave it to Tinubu. That's the basis of his compensation today as FCT Minister and Mayor of Abuja with countless money spinning vaults opened for him to gesticulate with it.

You could see Tinubu didn't win more votes than Obi. Even in Abuja, he floored him. It was a prerequisite for a President to win the territory to legitimise his rule. But it was overruled by the establishment to pave way for Tinubu.

In fairness, Tinubu didn't win but put there by feudal establishment. And the injustice is what's playing out in the polity.

A President that has no legitimacy and respect amongst Nigerians and international community.

His obsession for presidency, Emilokan,is what is causing KATAKATA in the country today.

Abeggi, Dei your Dei,make I dei my dei!?
Re: Lagos To Convert Computer Village, Ikeja To Residential Area by Umuinyioku: 5:57pm On Feb 22
LagosFc:
Obi came third?

You're behaving to true character...snatch, grab and run with ballot boxes - according to your mentor and political godfather Tinubu via his gospel of politicking.

Labour outlandishly won Lagos with over one million votes but upturned with less than 12,000 margin. Labour also won Rivers with landslide. But the rascal and political betrayer, Wike,upturned the results which had wide margin of votes for labour and gave it to Tinubu. That's the basis of his compensation today as FCT Minister and Mayor of Abuja with countless money spinning vaults opened for him to gesticulate with it.

You could see Tinubu didn't win more votes than Obi. Even in Abuja, he floored him. It was a prerequisite for a President to win the territory to legitimise his rule. But it was overruled by the establishment to pave way for Tinubu.

In fairness, Tinubu didn't win but put there by feudal establishment. And the injustice is what's playing out in the polity.

A President that has no legitimacy and respect amongst Nigerians and international community.

His obsession for presidency, Emilokan,is what is causing KATAKATA in the country today.

Abeggi, Dei your Dei,make I dei my dei!
Re: Lagos To Convert Computer Village, Ikeja To Residential Area by AK481(m): 5:59pm On Feb 22
delpee:

There are Igbos, Yorubas and Hausas in the new Tejuoso market. Many of the shops are occupied.
Seems you've not been there lately.

on my way returning from work, i went to the mall, took a 5 minutes video all the way from down to up.

lizards,dust and rats have occupied the floors from the 2nd floor, i am trying to upload by its not working here .

buts thats not the point here .
Re: Lagos To Convert Computer Village, Ikeja To Residential Area by Umuinyioku: 5:59pm On Feb 22
LagosFc:
😂 common heritage you say? I guess you don’t want Biafra anymore, when it’s become Lagos matter, then you are one Nigeria I guess? Dey decieve yourself… I guess Lagos was stated has your state of origin when filling your documents? Who no like better thing? Okoro you better wake up and smell the coffee😂we have nothing in common, not even boundary.
Address the issues raised.

You're dodging.
Re: Lagos To Convert Computer Village, Ikeja To Residential Area by aswani(m): 6:22pm On Feb 22
Umuinyioku:
Obi came third?

Labour outlandishly won Lagos with over one million votes but upturned with less than 12,000 margin.

Not 1 million sef, na 200 million. Only President Tinubu and his family voted for him in Lagos, everybody else voted Peter Obi, even Sanwoolu too.

Peter Obi went to court and not once did he claim he was rigged out anywhere. You are here claiming he won with one million votes.

Abeg rest.
Re: Lagos To Convert Computer Village, Ikeja To Residential Area by Amudeneogu: 9:33pm On Feb 22
AareGaa:

You have markets all over Ibo land.
Despite this, ibo land is still the most backward since independence.

Go and develop your region so that others can live there.
It is not true that Igbo is the most backward since independence, Despite all that Igbos suffered during the war still they survived and became wealthy in their respective careers which other regions find it difficult to do
Re: Lagos To Convert Computer Village, Ikeja To Residential Area by Umuinyioku: 10:52pm On Feb 22
aswani:

Not 1 million sef, na 200 million. Only President Tinubu and his family voted for him in Lagos, everybody else voted Peter Obi, even Sanwoolu too.

Peter Obi went to court and not once did he claim he was rigged out anywhere. You are here claiming he won with one million votes.

Abeg rest.
You're a die hard APC fanatic. So fanatical that you no longer embrace the Truth.

Needless continuing this dialogue because your mind is terribly abused and misguided.

Enjoy the stolen presidency which has kept the nation on edge, anomie!
Re: Lagos To Convert Computer Village, Ikeja To Residential Area by Jackson105: 11:22pm On Feb 22
AK481:
Once opon a time there was a yaba market ,that was doing so well and had the biggest line of clothing business ,the levy and tax paid made it one of the richest LG not just in lagos but Nigeria .

But one thing made the government of lagos sad , too sad. It was controlled by igbos ,the igbos who are typically traders .

They closed the market, built a gigantic mall and gave it to a yoruba man to lease or rent ,but first let the yorubas be the priority to rent to.

Today, the mall is being rented by snakes and lizard ,only the down floor have spar.

So where did the igbos go, well they still remained in a corner there,making their monies .

This ikeja computer village is another example .it will fail .

Thrash and balderdash. Keep hallucinating, you go get sense eventually.
Re: Lagos To Convert Computer Village, Ikeja To Residential Area by AareGaa: 9:20am On Feb 23
Amudeneogu:
It is not true that Igbo is the most backward since independence, Despite all that Igbos suffered during the war still they survived and became wealthy in their respective careers which other regions find it difficult to do

Ibo land is the most backward. It contributes nothing to GDP.

An average ibo man has an empty ego. When he has ₦1 m, he starts calling himself ezego.

Poverty in ibo land is unimaginable, I lived in obosi for more than a year.
Re: Lagos To Convert Computer Village, Ikeja To Residential Area by Emekaonline: 10:29am On Feb 23
AK481:
Once opon a time there was a yaba market ,that was doing so well and had the biggest line of clothing business ,the levy and tax paid made it one of the richest LG not just in lagos but Nigeria .

But one thing made the government of lagos sad , too sad. It was controlled by igbos ,the igbos who are typically traders .

They closed the market, built a gigantic mall and gave it to a yoruba man to lease or rent ,but first let the yorubas be the priority to rent to.

Today, the mall is being rented by snakes and lizard ,only the down floor have spar.

So where did the igbos go, well they still remained in a corner there,making their monies .

Anybody that is not happy is free to move back to his village whether in Osun, Oyo, Anambra or Abia or Nigeria. You dont have to live and do business in Lagos if it is not convenient. Let Government do what they think it is right
Re: Lagos To Convert Computer Village, Ikeja To Residential Area by tammie24: 1:09pm On Mar 04
AK481:

yes o

Let it fail

Go and establish a successful one in Onitsha abeg

Everything na ibos

Una no know road go una village ni
Re: Lagos To Convert Computer Village, Ikeja To Residential Area by tammie24: 1:13pm On Mar 04
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Dem go soon start to dey cry na! Lagos government want collect the source wey dem dey take chop food. grin grin grin
let Yorubas worry about that

You worry about yourself as you return to your alaigbo
Re: Lagos To Convert Computer Village, Ikeja To Residential Area by lawani: 9:54pm On Mar 04
tammie24:
let Yorubas worry about that

You worry about yourself as you return to your alaigbo

People whether locals or foreigners leaving any country in large numbers is a sure indication of imminent collapse of the economy of that nation. Remember Ghana must go. The best nations of the world are immigrant worker destination. Imagine a Lagos without foreigners?. Ibadan, Kano, PH, Onitsha, Nnewi without foreigners will be on the way to economic collapse.
Re: Lagos To Convert Computer Village, Ikeja To Residential Area by aswani(m): 8:54am On Mar 05
Umuinyioku:
You're a die hard APC fanatic. So fanatical that you no longer embrace the Truth.

Needless continuing this dialogue because your mind is terribly abused and misguided.

Enjoy the stolen presidency which has kept the nation on edge, anomie!

I have never voted APC in my life, who did they steal the Presidency from?

You that Peter Obi came third and you are claiming he won the elections without any proof are the one telling someone else to embrace the truth. Wetin Musa no go see for gate.
Re: Lagos To Convert Computer Village, Ikeja To Residential Area by Umuinyioku: 10:46am On Mar 05
aswani:

I have never voted APC in my life, who did they steal the Presidency from?

You that Peter Obi came third and you are claiming he won the elections without any proof are the one telling someone else to embrace the truth. Wetin Musa no go see for gate.
You're not honest.

So,you don't know it was a stolen presidency, perfected by INEC in cahoot with the presidency?
Re: Lagos To Convert Computer Village, Ikeja To Residential Area by aswani(m): 1:17pm On Mar 05
Umuinyioku:
You're not honest.

So,you don't know it was a stolen presidency, perfected by INEC in cahoot with the presidency?

You that you are honest, answer who they stole it from and bring proof.
Re: Lagos To Convert Computer Village, Ikeja To Residential Area by Umuinyioku: 5:47pm On Mar 05
aswani:

You that you are honest, answer who they stole it from and bring proof.
From Labour Party.
Re: Lagos To Convert Computer Village, Ikeja To Residential Area by aswani(m): 7:53am On Mar 13
Umuinyioku:
From Labour Party.

No wàhálà, have you got any proof to back this assertion or is it because you and a few mouse makers voted LP that you think the rest of us did?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Naira: Banks Beef Up Security Against Customers’ Attacks / Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium / Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.