Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Sami Court: ₦115K Per Night Hotel At Abuja Airport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sami Court: ₦115K Per Night Hotel At Abuja Airport (45435 Views)

Elon Musk Hotel In Mars Just $5m Per Night / ₦38,000 Per Night Guest House With 77 Lions In South Africa(Photos) / ₦18million Per Night: The Luxury Underwater Hotel Rooms In Maldives(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sami Court: ₦115K Per Night Hotel At Abuja Airport by Islie: 9:35pm On Feb 21
The federal government, on Wednesday, unveiled the first-ever hotel at the main building of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja (NAIA).

Speaking at the unveiling of the hotel, called Sami Court, the minister of aviation and aerospace development, Festus Keyamo, said the management of the hotel has been a major stakeholder in the Nigeria’s aviation sector for long and the initiative was one of the contributions to the sector to improve passengers’ comfort while on transit.

He also said: “This is not just a one-off event, it is part of the new management drive and policy direction to collaborate with the private sector to improve passengers’ comfort.

“The CEOs and other managers of the aviation sector are working hard behind the scene to attract private sector into investments in the airport and aviation sector. This is just one of the results. In the next few months to come, we will unveil more packages for you.

“This is part of the vigour that this new management team is bringing into the sector.”

Also speaking, the managing director/chief executive of the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN), Mrs. Olubunmi Oluwaseun Kuku, said the hotel is made of 22 rooms with fitted amenities that will ensure the comfort of passengers.

https://leadership.ng/just-in-federal-govt-unveils-n115k-per-night-hotel-at-abuja-airport/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sami Court: ₦115K Per Night Hotel At Abuja Airport by Paraman: 9:42pm On Feb 21
Every hotel within and around an airport is going to be expensive

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sami Court: ₦115K Per Night Hotel At Abuja Airport by Puss360(f): 9:43pm On Feb 21
Hmmm....

Make I tell my friend to carry her MTN Umbrella and table go park for one corner there start small "Business Centre"....

This one na Good news grin grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sami Court: ₦115K Per Night Hotel At Abuja Airport by Amotolongbo(f): 10:05pm On Feb 21
Puss360:
Hmmm....

Make I tell my friend to carry her MTN Umbrella and table go park for one corner there start small "Business Centre"....

This one na Good news grin grin
Make me self go buy bench and tray put beside your friend make I dey sell condom and agbo jedi

153 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sami Court: ₦115K Per Night Hotel At Abuja Airport by tnerro1(m): 10:09pm On Feb 21
Nothing Musa no go see for gate

15 Likes

Re: Sami Court: ₦115K Per Night Hotel At Abuja Airport by ELgordo(m): 10:09pm On Feb 21
Okpo there go be how much Ovoko

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sami Court: ₦115K Per Night Hotel At Abuja Airport by NairalandForumo: 10:10pm On Feb 21
Paraman:
Every hotel within and around an airport is going to be expensive

You are already justifying the cost even when no one has said it is expensive here because you know it is expensive all because of Party support

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sami Court: ₦115K Per Night Hotel At Abuja Airport by Racoon(m): 10:10pm On Feb 21
Hehehe! In this FG inflicted hardship?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sami Court: ₦115K Per Night Hotel At Abuja Airport by medolab90(m): 10:10pm On Feb 21
Ok

Have nothing to say , just been long I
Made a comment.

Whatever you are going through is going to pass. Keep your hope alive and never relent but take a rest whenever needed smiley

23 Likes

Re: Sami Court: ₦115K Per Night Hotel At Abuja Airport by daveP(m): 10:10pm On Feb 21
Na only colet these ones sabi.

4 Likes

Re: Sami Court: ₦115K Per Night Hotel At Abuja Airport by id4sho(m): 10:10pm On Feb 21
Kill us all tongue

Jagaban ya jamu GABA sosai lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sami Court: ₦115K Per Night Hotel At Abuja Airport by hurryup123(m): 10:10pm On Feb 21
Nonsense

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sami Court: ₦115K Per Night Hotel At Abuja Airport by datola: 10:11pm On Feb 21
See achievement by the FG!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sami Court: ₦115K Per Night Hotel At Abuja Airport by Alexlalax1(m): 10:11pm On Feb 21
Thumbs up to the federal government. Since economy no gree una control, at least make una carry that one hold body. After all, all die na die. Ndi ala, ndi ala

7 Likes

Re: Sami Court: ₦115K Per Night Hotel At Abuja Airport by Dagger111(m): 10:11pm On Feb 21
Awon oniranu...... na still people's wives them go dey carry come the hotel.

3 Likes

Re: Sami Court: ₦115K Per Night Hotel At Abuja Airport by AllTheWayUp: 10:11pm On Feb 21
Wetin concern FG and Hotel room price...misplaced priority
Tinubu government of the olosho and for the olosho

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sami Court: ₦115K Per Night Hotel At Abuja Airport by Authoreety: 10:11pm On Feb 21
Normal sturvs na

Ruling class things

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sami Court: ₦115K Per Night Hotel At Abuja Airport by Dididrumz(m): 10:11pm On Feb 21
Na so Bayelsa politiancs been dey build only hotels full Bayelsa 😂😂😂

imma2:
How hook-up girls go take run business for this hotel? grin grin grin grin

For your side, na the hook up girl dey pay for the hotel abi na the clients?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sami Court: ₦115K Per Night Hotel At Abuja Airport by imma2(m): 10:12pm On Feb 21
How hook-up girls go take run business for this hotel? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sami Court: ₦115K Per Night Hotel At Abuja Airport by abobote: 10:13pm On Feb 21
The FG has been reduced to nothing

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sami Court: ₦115K Per Night Hotel At Abuja Airport by Mopolchi: 10:14pm On Feb 21
Na so so shiit full dem dis guys head. Ebin pawa

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sami Court: ₦115K Per Night Hotel At Abuja Airport by Skillsnigeria: 10:14pm On Feb 21
Noted

1 Like

Re: Sami Court: ₦115K Per Night Hotel At Abuja Airport by Seunpapa65: 10:15pm On Feb 21
This is the best the can come up with builder of Lagos
We are still waiting for your blueprint all over Nigeria
People dey faint anyhow

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sami Court: ₦115K Per Night Hotel At Abuja Airport by finallybusy: 10:15pm On Feb 21
If you complain about the price, the service is surely not for you. I dey side eye all of una on Nairaland.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sami Court: ₦115K Per Night Hotel At Abuja Airport by NaijaCover(m): 10:16pm On Feb 21
Inukwa ooooo
Re: Sami Court: ₦115K Per Night Hotel At Abuja Airport by Kedikedi77: 10:16pm On Feb 21
Amotolongbo:
Make me self go buy bench and tray put beside your friend make I dey sell condom and agbo jedi
grin grin grin
Una too funny here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sami Court: ₦115K Per Night Hotel At Abuja Airport by jetguy(m): 10:17pm On Feb 21
Nigeria matter don even tired God were created Nigeria sef. Then who am i not to tire 😠

1 Like

Re: Sami Court: ₦115K Per Night Hotel At Abuja Airport by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:19pm On Feb 21
Congratulations
Re: Sami Court: ₦115K Per Night Hotel At Abuja Airport by Kolaboluv7(m): 10:19pm On Feb 21
NairalandForumo:

You are already justifying the cost even when no one has said it is expensive here because you know it is expensive all because of Party support

Party support kill you there. Is 115k not expensive oponu

2 Likes

Re: Sami Court: ₦115K Per Night Hotel At Abuja Airport by tuoyoojo(m): 10:20pm On Feb 21
This would be taken as one of the achievements of APC.

4 Likes

Re: Sami Court: ₦115K Per Night Hotel At Abuja Airport by Manowar94: 10:21pm On Feb 21
Naija matter, i no they like chuk mouth oo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Give Birth In Uk For Visitors,cost And Procedure / Man Drives With His Leg While Pressing His Phone / Container Falls On Two Fully Loaded Commercial Buses In Ojota, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.