Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

What Does Crypto Contribute To The Economy - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does Crypto Contribute To The Economy (15222 Views)

How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah / Ekiti Women Contribute N250,000 To Fix Deplorable Federal Roads / Did Tradermoni Contribute To Buhari's Support In The South East And South West? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: What Does Crypto Contribute To The Economy by EponObi: 6:56pm On Feb 23
stokfrick:

My brother these last 2 paragraphs of yours right there is the answer to all these problems,.
Simply work with binance to put a cap on the quoted p2p price to always reflect the official exchange rate.
Simple!!
Instead of outrightly banning what is creating jobs you can't create.

That's what will eventually happen. Banning Binance from Nigeria's cyberspace was kind of a warning shot.
Re: What Does Crypto Contribute To The Economy by TreasureHunter(m): 3:42pm On Mar 01
Amazonperk:
If you're novice and you have zero wallet see my profile signature and thank me after free recent opportunity

What is on your signature?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Politicians More Interested In Women - Utomi / Lagos-kano Rail To Generate 250,000 Jobs – Amaechi / Oil Price Hits $50, Nigeria’s Exports To Rise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.