Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Question For Everyone And Anyone - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Question For Everyone And Anyone (673 Views)

The Most Baffling Question For Christians!!! / Question For The Gods:- How Do I Make Luis Suarez Bite On Playstation? / Question For The Gods: How Do I Make Luiz Suarez Bites On Playstation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question For Everyone And Anyone by sledge406: 7:49am On Nov 11, 2011
Your grandpa is on his death bed in a hospital and asks that you move closer because he has something important to share with you and it goes thus;

Grandpa: My child, I have lived long enough to see you and I thank God for this opportunity (coughs) but as you are aware, my journey ends here.
You: Grandpa! (with a straight face and no other word uttered)
Grandpa: (talking very slow) Just before I de, depart to the world beyond, I, I, I want you to know (pauses) something ve, very important.
You: I'm listening grandpa (now impatient)
Grandpa: (talking slowly again and more in pain) I have reserved in cash for you $20 million USD (coughs again), (you then interupt)
You: Grandpa; please take it easy that you may speak with ease (impatient once again)
Grandpa: (slower than ever), Take care of yourself and make good use of it. The money is (coughs), The money is (coughs again uncontrollably), is (and suddenly, he gives up!)

NOW WHAT WILL YOU DO IN THIS SITUATION? WHAT WILL BE YOUR REACTION/EXPRESSION?

Express your drama in writing cheesy wink
Re: Question For Everyone And Anyone by Ajibel(m): 8:11am On Nov 11, 2011
We have seen this before @sledgehammer

(1) (Reply)

Nonsense / Fumes / My Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.