Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,908 members, 7,863,119 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:53 AM

First Rain In UGEP: Agricultural Religion - The First And True Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / First Rain In UGEP: Agricultural Religion - The First And True Religion (69 Views)

Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis / How Is Religion The Cause Of Backwardness In Nigeria And Africa? / Is Religion The Problem Of The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Rain In UGEP: Agricultural Religion - The First And True Religion by Questionnaires(m): 12:17am On Feb 22
In The Names And Alignment of All Our African Ancestors,

I Declare That: Africa Shall Know Peace.

Ise.
Re: First Rain In UGEP: Agricultural Religion - The First And True Religion by Questionnaires(m): 12:29am On Feb 22
Bathing Under The Showers of The Blessings of The First Rain in UGEP, Yakurr, Cross River State;

I FERVENTLY Declare That:

Africa Shall PROGRESS Religiously, Agriculturally, Politically And Economically (RAPE)....

Ise.
Re: First Rain In UGEP: Agricultural Religion - The First And True Religion by Questionnaires(m): 12:33am On Feb 22

I Utilize The Extra Ordinary Powers That Comes With The FIRST RAIN OF THE YEAR In My Location To FERVENTLY Declare That:

Africans Shall Become Liberated From All The Religious, Agricultural, Political And Economical (RAPE) SHACKLES of POVERTY Which Has Been Oppressively Used To Keep Them in Afflictions And Bondages By Their Evil Oyinbo Slave Masters, Religious And Political Leaders.

It Is Done As We Take Mighty Actions Towards The Glorious Mission of

F - Freedom,

E - Empowerment,

L - Liberation,

A - Agriculture.

Ise.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Choosing Between Getting Saved And Working Out Your Salvation / The Knowing Inside Jesus Christ Crucified / Recommended Ethics Of An Eternity Gospel Preacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.