Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:22 AM

Small Sister Naija: Are You A Political Asset To Nigeria ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Small Sister Naija: Are You A Political Asset To Nigeria ? (119 Views)

Akeredolu: Soludo’s Experience As Economist, Great Asset To Anambra / Akume, A Great Asset To Benue – Ortom / Kogi PDP Rejects Dino Melaye. Says He Will Be A Liability Not An Asset To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Small Sister Naija: Are You A Political Asset To Nigeria ? by Questionnaires(m): 6:08am On Feb 22
SMALL SISTER NAIJA: Are You A Political Asset To Nigeria ?

Prove It.

Re: Small Sister Naija: Are You A Political Asset To Nigeria ? by malali: 6:27am On Feb 22
Questionnaires:
SMALL SISTER NAIJA: Are You A Political Asset To Nigeria ?

Proof It.
The phrase "proof it" is not grammatically correct in standard English usage. "Proof" is typically used as a noun or a verb, but not as an adjective modifying "it."

If you're trying to say something like "prove it," then that would be correct. "Prove" is a verb, and "it" is the object of the verb.

For example:

"Can you prove it?"
"I need proof."
If you're using "proof" as a noun, you might say:

"Do you have any proof?"
"I'll need proof of your identity."
Re: Small Sister Naija: Are You A Political Asset To Nigeria ? by Questionnaires(m): 4:00pm On Feb 22
malali:

The phrase "proof it" is not grammatically correct in standard English usage. "Proof" is typically used as a noun or a verb, but not as an adjective modifying "it."

If you're trying to say something like "prove it," then that would be correct. "Prove" is a verb, and "it" is the object of the verb.

For example:

"Can you prove it?"
"I need proof."
If you're using "proof" as a noun, you might say:

"Do you have any proof?"
"I'll need proof of your identity."

Edited And Corrected with Thanks.

The Message is Clear.

Are You Politically An Asset To Nigeria ?

(1) (Reply)

Guess Right And Win Big / Parastals, Agencies And Commissions Affected By Oronsanye's Reports / NLC Nationwide Protest Against Hardship Begins Despite Government Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.