Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Nigeria Will Disintegrate If Tinubu Is Not Removed. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Disintegrate If Tinubu Is Not Removed. (1517 Views)

Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri / Nigeria Will Disintegrate Sooner Tjan We Thought. / Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate If Tinubu Is Not Removed. by DeOTR: 4:27pm On Feb 22
I think this should continue if it will eventually lead to disintegration.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate If Tinubu Is Not Removed. by Nicepoker(m): 7:37pm On Feb 22
You want to truncate a Democratic government. Then replaced by who.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate If Tinubu Is Not Removed. by drlateef: 1:03pm On Feb 28
onez:
This is a warning to all true lovers of Nigeria. This is not for those that cheered the disastrous years of Buhari (They are the enemies of this country). All hands must be on deck to save this country from collapse. In my previous thread, I warned that human being will eat grass if nothing is done. Things are already escalating dangerously. This is another warning. This country should not divide. Tinubu is a clear and present danger to the unity and continue existence of this country.

You are liar!!! A borne liar!!!! Only you and your family will eat grass. Agent of devil from flat head republic. Go and hug transformer. Naira has gained 800 within week. You must be sad about that. Wailing ogbanje!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Portable & Laide Bakare fight dirty: You like me and was falling for me-Portable / Junior Pope: Prophet David Challenge Mami Water As He Pour Fanta In Ocean & Ring / Todd Palin ( Sarah Palin's Sweet-heart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.