Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

I Want To Open Dollar Account - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Want To Open Dollar Account (212 Views)

Do I Convert My Money In Naira To Usdt Or Open A Dollar Account And Save It / Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? / Gtb Dollar Account Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Open Dollar Account by TripleA1: 7:57am On Feb 22
Which Nigerian bank has the best customer packages for dollar account?
Re: I Want To Open Dollar Account by SavageResponse(m): 1:55pm On Feb 23
TripleA1:
Which Nigerian bank has the best customer packages for dollar account?

You should be more concerned about where your money will be safe than the interest they will pay you on the dollar deposit.

Go with GTBank or Zenith Bank although I am aware that UBA pays interest on dollar deposits but the amount is very negligible.

On no account should you keep a significant amount of your savings with a fintech company which promises to convert your money to dollars and pay you a mouth-watering interest, they can close shop at any time and you kiss your money good bye

(1) (Reply)

Check This / Bears Bewitch Investor’s Wealth / Let's Help You Articulate What Investors And Banks Wants To Hear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.