Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Bolt Drivers Remitting To Owners how Are You Making A Living Out Of It - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bolt Drivers Remitting To Owners how Are You Making A Living Out Of It (346 Views)

Uber, Bolt drivers threaten To Go On Indefinite Strike From Monday / Uber, Bolt Drivers Face Uncertain Future As Lagos Begins New Regulations / What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bolt Drivers Remitting To Owners how Are You Making A Living Out Of It by Sirchiboy: 9:20am On Feb 22
I really feel pity for bolt drivers
I tried bolt for three weeks and I gave up after they suspended my driver score.
I Wasted money and I didn't gain a single profit.
The stress, the time all wasted.
Re: Bolt Drivers Remitting To Owners how Are You Making A Living Out Of It by JASONjnr(m): 9:27am On Feb 22
People are not do6bolt anymore.

Just get a ride.

Get a location. Say good hotels or places where big men lodge or visit. Or places where Ashawo, I mean high class Ashawo lodge.

Mount your car around and you will carry them on drops and till late night. You can make a whooping 30k daily without stress. Rather than wasting fuel and running about and destroying your car for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Drivers Remitting To Owners how Are You Making A Living Out Of It by Sirchiboy: 9:36am On Feb 22
JASONjnr:

Just get a ride.

Get a location. Say good hotels or places where big men lodge or visit. Or places where Ashawo, I mean high class Ashawo lodge.

Mount your car around and you will carry them on drops and till late night. You can make a whooping 30k daily without stress. Rather than wasting fuel and running about and destroying your car for nothing.
Do you know any in PH?
Re: Bolt Drivers Remitting To Owners how Are You Making A Living Out Of It by Badadvisor: 5:08pm On Feb 24
JASONjnr:

Just get a ride.

With the high rate of insecurity in Nigeria right now really.
That's very unsafe

1 Like

Re: Bolt Drivers Remitting To Owners how Are You Making A Living Out Of It by uxPrinx: 3:15pm On Feb 27
Please I have a very serious question which might be helpful to everyone in driving business
What is the earning potential of Bolt, Uber, Indrive, Glovo, Gokada and Traditional Taxi in Nigeria
Please rank it in High, Moderate and Low
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Why You MUST Stand Up To Racism And Unconscious Bias In The Workplace In The UK / Petrol Tanker Burst Into Flames In Niger State / Aviation Experts Express Surprise At Faan’s Deployment Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.